88

Chapter 88 What's the matter?

    Half a month later, Xiao Hong's case was sentenced. Although the sentence was only one year and six months, for Lu Ci, this was already great news.

    Early this morning, the two packed up and prepared to leave An Zhihan's house.

    After staying here for half a month, the two of them have really learned a lot, and they have also improved their posture.

    To An Zhihan, apart from being convinced, he couldn't say anything else.

    "Why don't you two stay a few more days? Xiao Hong just went in, and I'm afraid she's still holding back." "

    No need, Aunt Wei has been watching at home with bodyguards during this time, and she didn't see anything unusual." "

    Okay , then come and play next time."

    "Yeah."

    Lu Ci waved his hand, closed the car window, and breathed a sigh of relief.

    There are traps everywhere in her house, it's better not to have a next time!

    Chi Shuang drove straight to the detention center. Xiao Hong had just pronounced the sentence, and Lu Ci wanted to see her before she was transferred to the prison.

    In front of the glass window, Lu Ci stood quietly with his arms folded.

    Inside the glass window, the iron door at the corner was opened, and Xiao Hong was brought out, her face without makeup looked haggard.

    The two looked at each other, and Xiao Hong walked to the seat step by step and sat down.

    Lu Ci also got up and walked over, sat down outside the glass window opposite her, and picked up the receiver beside her.

    "Mr. Xiao, I haven't seen you for a long time, don't come here without any problems."

    Xiao Hong looked gloomy, holding on to the microphone firmly.

    "Get me out."

    Hearing her gloomy tone, Lu Ci felt uncomfortable, "This doesn't seem to be a begging attitude."

    Lu Ci looked into her eyes, and there was a hint of playfulness in them.

    "Please." The deer said.

    Xiao Hong smashed the glass window and was immediately warned by the guards.

    The corners of Luci's lips curled up, "You, who are so high above you, sometimes lose your temper. I really want your former companions to see how pitiful you are."

    Xiao Hong calmed down and smiled at Luci.

    "Do you think everything will be fine if I'm restricted from freedom?"

    "The tricks are exhausted, and in exchange for a year of comfortable life, the two of us, who is to be pitiful?" "It's only

    eighteen months, and I will go out soon. At that time, I was still your nightmare!"

    Lu Ci shook his head and chuckled, "Could it be, have you removed your glands?"

    Lu Ci looked at her face, although she tried her best to conceal it, but she was still seen by Lu Ci There is a flaw.

    The corners of her lips twitched slightly.

    "Eighteen months, without inhibitors, how do you curb your susceptibility period?"