99

Chapter 99

    In the afternoon, the landlord's aunt organized a prairie sports meeting for each family. As a result, Lu Ci's family came last.

    Not to mention Lu Ci's delicate body and frail body, Chi Shuang's body is not particularly strong, the only thing a family of three can do is Xiaoyi, and the little guy's physical strength is not as good as the frisky Shen Qingchu.

    After a sports meeting, the family of three sat slumped on the ground. The little guy was lying on Luci's lap, panting heavily with his belly bulging.

    "Hey, Mom, I want a prize!" The little boy Ye Zichen took second place, and watched eagerly as Shen Qingchu's family took away five buckets of milk and a basket of fruit, and paid off half of the debt at once. .

    "We also have three barrels of milk."

    "I want to be the first!"

    "Then you have to work harder next time." Wang Xin comforted his son softly. accept.

    "Woooo..."

    Unlike the crying over there, Shen Qingchu opened the fruit basket with a smile and took a bunch of bananas, "Sister, please eat fruit!" "I don't want it,

    I don't like bananas "

    "Then what do you like to eat?" Xiao Chu simply dragged the fruit basket over, "I'll give it all to you."

    Shen wantonly walked over to take a look, "Well, we brought the bride price." "

    ...I I don't like to eat fruit!" Xiaoyi glanced at her, then turned sideways and buried her face in Luci's arms.

    Luci laughed, hugged the cub, and protected it.

    "Why don't you like to eat fruit? My mother said that eating more fruit will make it more fragrant and sweeter, and the water will be tender and tender." Xiao Chu said, picked up a peach and took a bite, his mouth was full of rich juice.

    Lu Ci rubbed Xiao Chu's head, this little girl is really cute, she has a bright and cheerful temperament, she is not rigid at all, she is really likable.

    Xiaochu's mommy distributed the fruit to the other two families, then walked back and grabbed her daughter's ear, "Aren't you molesting your pretty little sister again? Just like your mother.

    " Taught me!"

    "?" Shen wantonly was stunned for a moment, and when he raised his head, he met his wife's death stare, it was terrible!

    The wives and wives were arguing over there, while Xiao Chu was still looking at Xiaoyi here.

    "Huh? Auntie, my sister is asleep."

    "Yes, my sister is tired." Lu Ci glanced down, pulled off his clothes, and wrapped the little guy up.

    "My sister will fall asleep quickly when she's tired."

    "Oh, you're so cute, so doesn't she need to be coaxed to sleep?" Xiao Chu's mother exclaimed.

    "Yes, as long as you hold her, you will fall asleep in a while." "

    It's so worry-free, my family is a leather monkey, and it's difficult to sleep." "

    I think Xiaochu is very obedient, is it difficult to sleep?" Ci looked at the little guy.

    "No!"

    "Then show your mommy a good show tonight."

    "Okay!"