106

Chapter 106 That's it?

    "This little thing is getting heavier and heavier." Lu Ci gently put the sleeping little guy on the bed, patted her sideways, and then hugged her to coax her to sleep, and her back hurt from exhaustion.

    Chi Shuang sat behind Lu Ci and lightly helped her slap her waist, "The child is getting bigger and bigger, and even bigger, I can't even hug her."

    Lu Ci sighed, isn't it? I didn't feel tired all day, and now I can't do it after a while.

    Luci lay down with his head tilted, leaning on Xiaoyi's shoulder, "I still think this little shoulder is very reliable. I really don't know who will be cheaper when I grow up.

    " ]

    [Mother-in-law is here, ahhh! ]

    [Mother-in-law! QAQ! 】

    Which way did Lu Ci know that the audience on the barrage started calling her mother-in-law, and now, they only care about admiring the sleeping face of the precious girl.

    The little guy sleeps very well, unlike himself who loves to thump.

    "Okay, you just keep watching, and you can't get enough of it, why don't you spend more time looking at me?"

    Lu Ci glanced at her, as if she had seen it.

    "Tsk." Chi Shuang also lay down on the side of the bed, looking at Xiaoyi with her chin in her hands.

    "How can I scare her into crying?"

    "???"

    "How dare you!"

    Chi Shuang laughed and tilted her head.

    "Go away." Lu Ci pressed her cheek and pushed aside, trying to scare my daughter? I don't kiss you.

    Chi Shuang sat up and rolled up her sleeves.

    "Take it easy, don't wake her up." Lu Ci yelled at her again, thinking that she moved too much.

    Chi Shuang was so angry that she had her hips on her hips, her status must have declined too quickly.

    The three of them took a nap happily. In the afternoon, a group of people came to the beach to prepare for the game.

    "What's wrong with Xiaoyi? Why are you so attached to Mommy today?" The landlord organized everyone into groups, but saw the little guy lying on Luci's back for her to carry, and refused to get off.

    "I don't like sand, it's too dirty." Xiaoyi shook her white and tender feet.

    "It's okay, Mommy will clean it up for you." Lu Ci tilted his head and rubbed her face.

    Xiaoyi pouted.

    "Mommy wants to play, can you play with Mommy for a while?"

    Xiaoyi thought for a while, then nodded, "Okay then."

    "Xiaoyi spoils Mommy too much." The landlord sighed endlessly.

    Xiaoyi smiled, Mommy just wants to spoil her.

    Lu Ci squatted down, put the little guy on the ground, grabbed her little feet and stepped on the soft sand.

    Although it was dirty, the sand was a little damp, soft, and warm. It was different from the sand I stepped on by the swimming pool before, and my frowns gradually relaxed.