56

Chapter 56 Don't make me beg you!

    Today is the day when Chi Shuang was discharged from the hospital. In the afternoon, after completing the discharge procedures, Lu Ci and Jiang Fu helped her pack her luggage.

    "Sister-in-law~" Lin Yanxue poked her head from outside the door.

    "Huh?" Lu Ci turned around and saw her, and waved at her, "Are you well again, have you started running around?" "

    I heard that my sister was discharged from the hospital today, let's see if there is anything I can do to help Is it?"

    "You just sit there obediently and don't move to help." Jiang Fu smiled and pulled her to the side of the bed and told her to sit down.

    "I'm much better, sister-in-law and sister-in-law. Up to now, I haven't experienced any extreme rejection. The doctor said that the operation was a success, and I will be discharged from the hospital in a short time. Don't always treat me as a patient." Lin Yanxue sweetly smile.

    "Where's sister?"

    "I'm changing clothes inside."

    "Oh." Lin Yanxue pouted.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Since my sister is gone, I won't be able to see her again."

    Lu Ci smiled, and looked at Jiang Fu, "If you miss her, you can come and play with her, and let Sister Fu back Tell you which crew she is in."

    "Can you?"

    "Yes, I'll make the decision."

    "Thank you sister-in-law!"

    "What are you talking about, so happy." Chi Shuang came out of the bathroom and saw Yanxue hugging the deer at a glance The arm is coquettish.

    "Sister, sister-in-law said that if I miss you, I can visit you at any time." "

    She said she made the decision." Lin Yanxue added, fearing that Chi Shuang would not agree.

    "Well, then listen to your sister-in-law."

    "Hey, sister, are you a strict wife?"

    "What are you talking about?"

    "Huh? Isn't it?" Lu Ci raised an eyebrow.

    "...This is respect, and love."

    Everyone laughed.

    "Is everything packed?" Shen Linwei pushed the door open and came in.

    "Aunt Wei, pack up and get ready to go."

    "Well, don't rush to work when you go back, wait until you are fully recovered, Xiao Fu..." "

    President Shen, don't worry, I have completed all her follow-up work." Turned it down, at least three months, no new job arrangement for her." Jiang Fu immediately replied.

    "Okay."

    Shen Linwei was still worried, and on the way to send a few people out, she gave a lot of instructions, but this time, to Lu Ci's relief, Shen Linwei told them that after a while, she would take Yanxue to see A Shuang Instead of letting Ah Shuang go home and take a look when she has nothing to do, it seems that she is also deliberately avoiding Ah Shuang and Lin Jingqiu's meeting.