38

Chapter 38 I'm so mad!

    At night, Chi Shuang actually woke up early, but she didn't open her eyes.

    She could feel the little thing in her arms getting hot again, and she was very uneasy, rubbing against herself in a small way, as if she didn't dare to wake herself up, but she couldn't help but want to wake herself up, struggling with appearance.

    She pretended to fall asleep, hoping to see what Lu Ci would do.

    Feeling Xiaolu's whole body getting into the quilt, Chi Shuang secretly raised her eyes to look, but she didn't see anyone, but her hand that was placed under the quilt was being bitten lightly.

    It was not accurate to say that it was biting, she just held her fingertips in her mouth and licked them lightly and carefully.

    Chi Shuang curled his fingers, and Lu Ci immediately retracted his head, not daring to move again.

    Chi Shuang pushed back the quilt, "Come out."

    Fawn poked his head out slowly, and looked at her aggrieved.

    "Who allowed you to wake me up?" Chi Shuang said coldly.

    Xiaolu was startled, "I'm not...ahem."

    "Huh?" Chi Shuang raised his eyes.

    Oops! She forgot that Ah Shuang didn't let her talk!

    "Woo..."

    "What should I do if I haven't woken up yet?" Chi Shuang yawned and asked.

    Lu Ci wanted to close her eyes with his hands, but felt that it was unlucky, so he moved to her side, kissed her eyes, and asked her to close them.

    "Let me continue to sleep?"

    Luci nodded.

    "What about you?"

    Lu Ci lay in her arms, with his forehead against her lips.

    The corners of Chi Shuang's lips raised slightly, "Why is Master Xiaolu so obedient today?"

    Lu Ci: QAQ

    "Hey." Chi Shuang suddenly exclaimed, looking down at Lu Ci, "Do I still owe Master Xiaolu two buttons? Woolen cloth?"

    "????"

    Lu Ci desperately shook his head, no no no no no no no no!

    "Huh? No?"

    Lu Ci continued to shake his head, no no no no!

    "But why do I remember such a thing?" Chi Shuang frowned, as if recalling.

    Luci vehemently denied it.

    "Is that my memory?"

    Lu Ci nodded like a chicken pecking rice, wrong, wrong!

    "Oh, since there's no such thing, let's sleep for a while."

    "???"

    Chi Shuang said so, but she couldn't sleep, as if holding a small stove in her arms, always I was pushing her, rubbing her.

    Chi Shuang was a little impatient at being pushed by her, and got up to get a medicine spray. As soon as Lu Ci saw the thing in her hand, he ran away and huddled at the foot of the bed.