107

Chapter 107 Little Tsundere

    "Congratulations to Luci Chishuang's family, who won the first place and won the seafood feast!"

    "Xiaoyi is really great." The other families applauded.

    Xiaoyi waved her hand, Xiaoyi, Xiaoyi, don't be too surprised.

    Lu Ci picked up his daughter and kissed her, how could he be so powerful!

    Everyone played on the beach for a while, and they didn't go back home until the sun went down.

    As soon as I got back to the villa, I saw a dining table in the yard, with a king crab and two big lobsters in the middle, and a variety of oysters, scallops and other seafood on the outer ring. The table was full . There are also three small tables next to it, which are barbecue ingredients, desserts, drinks, etc.

    Several groups of families were seated one by one, and Lu Ci suggested that everyone enjoy delicious food together, and then everyone put the tables together and enjoyed the big meal.

    During the dinner, the parents chatted about the past when they met and fell in love.

    Everyone talked about how they pursued their wives in a fancy way. Shen wantonly complained that his wife was arrogant and extremely difficult to chase. He obviously loved her very much, but he tried to restrain himself. He was almost giving up in despair. As a result, she She chased back and forth, although the process was very difficult, but the result was really wonderful. Now when she thinks back to those closed doors she had, she doesn't feel sad, but very sweet.

    "Hey, isn't Chi Shuang hard to chase?"

    "Ah." Lu Ci took a sip of his wine, "I don't know."

    "She chased me."

    "Huh?" After taking a few glances at Chi Shuang, "I can't imagine that."

    "How did she chase you?"

    "It's because she was on the set, during the filming, and she had a lot of contact." "

    Hey, don't just mention it, let's talk about it. Is there something we can't listen to?"

    "Hey, don't you have to save someone's face~"

    "Tsk, how can chasing your wife be regarded as shameless?"

    Lu Ci thought for a while, and what he said made sense!

    "Did you do anything outrageous in the crew?"

    "No."

    "Living together is not outrageous." Lu Ci recalled.

    "!? We lived together when we were on the set??"

    "Ah, that was requested by the director."

    "Oh, I was surprised, I thought you two slept together when you were on the set."

    Lu Ciyang He gave an awkward yet polite smile.

    right.

    "How long has she been chasing you?"

    "Actually, I've already been tempted within a month." Lu Ci glanced at Chi Shuang, who was obviously a little surprised, she didn't even know about it.

    "One month!? You're too easy to be baited, this won't work." Shen wantonly waved his hand at her.

    Luci pursed her lips and chuckled, who made her Ah Shuang so alluring, but she was still the type she liked.