62

Chapter 62 You don't have to be so strong

    As soon as Lu Ci touched the pillow, he fell asleep.

    Chi Shuang sat by the bed and watched over her, stroking her frowning brows.

    Jiang Fu stood aside, hesitated to speak several times, but still couldn't hold back.

    "That, Xiaoshuang." "She...     does she

    have any special powers???

    "

When she came out, she smelled a strange fragrance in the living room. She had smelled this fragrance in the hospital before and was very familiar with it.

    "Do you think it's possible?"

    "...It's unlikely, that's why I asked you if she has supernatural powers!"

    Chi Shuang smiled, "Nothing. Stop watching sci-fi movies, go back and rest, yes That's it, save that video."

    "Hey, I got it."

    Chi Shuang held Lu Ci's hand, recalling what she said to Tao Tao.

    [People, you can only rely on yourself. If you don’t become tough, let others bully you, and don’t know how to resist, even if you are bullied to death, you deserve it! 】

    These should be her own experience.

    Chi Shuang thought of Lu Ci that she had seen in dreams many times. At that time, she was obviously still childish, she must be about the same age as Tao Tao.

    How strong a belief must be to climb out of that abyss step by step?

    And what supported her to come out?

    Chi Shuang stayed by Lu Ci's side and stayed up all night.

    In the early morning, Lu Ci turned over and opened his eyes suddenly.

    "What's wrong?"

    "A Shuang? Why didn't you sleep?" Seeing the person in front of her, Lu Ci was taken aback, she was still sitting on the edge of the bed with her clothes on.

    "Can't sleep, what's wrong with you, why did you suddenly wake up?"

    Lu Ci smiled and sat up, "I fell asleep, and suddenly thought that Chen Lu and Yu Ran should wake up." "

    These two will definitely not Let it go, Tao Tao can't keep them down, so I have to come forward."

    "I'll go." Chi Shuang said.

    "No, don't meddle in this matter, I'm afraid those two people will jump over the wall in a hurry." "

    It's okay."

    "Be good, don't make me worry about you." Lu Ci grabbed her hand.

    "I asked Sister Fu to follow me, is she awake?" As soon as Lu Ci finished speaking, the door was knocked, Jiang Fu opened the door and took a look, "Hey, I woke up, this happened like this, now we have to How did it end? The two of them are still in Tao Tao's room." "

    You accompany me there." Lu Ci got up, put on his clothes, and washed up.

    "Sister Fu, watch her, don't let Chen Lu hurt her, and be careful yourself." Chi Shuang urged worriedly.

    "I know, I'll ask the bodyguards to guard the door, and I'll rush in if something happens." "

    Okay."