97

Chapter 97 The Child Is an Accident

    "Sister Ci, the guests are here."

    "Okay." Lu Ci glanced back.

    "Let's go Xiaoyi, I'm going to meet new friends."

    The little guy obviously pouted, and Luci saw it, hushed her little head, and carried her away under his arms.

    "Mommy, let me down."

    "Why? Mommy likes to hug you like this. When you get older, Mommy won't be able to hold you anymore." "

    But, I'm very shameless."

    "Yeah ??" Lu Ci looked down, the little guy was caught by himself, with a look of hopelessness, and he was covering his face.

    "Oh, Xiao Yi, you still know how to save face?" Lu Ci deliberately said loudly into the microphone.

    "Mummy, how are you!"

    "Haha~" Lu Ci laughed and put her on the ground, and walked forward holding her little hand.

    Not far away, the last two groups of guests also came. Luci looked over from a distance, and saw two little girls carved in jade, both of whom were bigger than Xiaoyi.

    As soon as Xiaoyi walked over, a little girl ran over, "Hi sister, you are so cute! It smells delicious! It smells like milk!" The little girl sniffed it closely, her eyes sparkled, as if she had discovered Just like entering the New World, I almost hugged Xiaoyi.

    "..." The corner of Xiaoyi's mouth twitched slightly, and she looked back at her mother. She doesn't like others to say she is fragrant! ! But everyone will say she smells so good!

    "Say hello to my sister."

    "Hello." Xiaoyi greeted with a stern face.

    "Qiqi, come and smell it, this sister is very fragrant!"

    Another little girl named Qiqi also ran over.

    "..." Xiaoyi turned around and left without letting them smell it.

    [Ahhh? Milk-scented baby? 】

    [Good guy, good guy, can you play a straight ball at such a young age? Careful, give me a chance! Don't dare to see how fat four people are! ? ]

    [Popular Science——Xiao Yi has a milky smell from birth! It hasn't faded yet! 】

    【Chi Wanyi, my sister is waiting for you to grow up! ! ! 】

    The host stepped forward, and the guests from each group stood up one by one, but the little girl didn't stay with the mothers, she ran to stand beside Xiaoyi, wanting to play with this milky and milky little sister.

    "Mommy, hug." Xiaoyi turned around and opened her arms to Luci, with help written all over her eyes!

    Lu Ci pursed his lips and chuckled, "My sisters didn't let mom hug me."

    "..." QAQ, you did it on purpose!

    "Don't get too close to me." Xiao Yi dodged aside, hugging Lu Ci's leg.

    "Why?" The little girl blinked her beautiful big eyes.

    "I don't like it."

    Lu Ci and Chi Shuang couldn't help but smile at each other seeing their daughter's rare embarrassment.