32

Chapter 32

    Early in the morning, Jiang Fu glanced at the time, usually at this point, the two would have already come out, why is there no movement at all today?

    Standing at the door for a while, she knocked lightly, "Xiaoshuang, are you awake?"

    "Sister Fu, come in." It was Lu Ci's voice.

    Only then did Jiang Fu open the door and go in.

    As soon as I entered, I was stunned. Although I knew that the two might share the same bed, I was still a little surprised when I saw it.

    Luci was wearing a bathrobe and sitting on the head of the bed, Xiaoshuang was pillowing on her lower abdomen, with her arms around her waist, her eyes were still closed, as if she was sleeping, this action...was a bit too intimate.

    "Miss Fu is here, and you still can't afford it, isn't it shameful?" Lu Ci lightly stroked Chi Shuang's back, his voice was soft like a feather, fluttering slightly on the tip of the heart, even Jiang Fu was suffocating for breath and couldn't help taking a breath.

    Chi Shuang turned a deaf ear and didn't open her eyes, but just stayed by.

    "What's the matter? Are you feeling unwell?"

    "Maybe I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm playing around here."

    Jiang Fu chuckled lightly, and she swore that she had never seen Xiao Shuang so dependent on someone.

    "Okay, I'll put breakfast here, you two remember to eat. You two have no filming work this morning, you can rest for a while, and I will pick you up at noon." "Okay, thank you for your hard work." Before closing the door, Jiang

    Fu

    secretly Glancing at the two of them, Lu Ci rubbed Xiao Shuang's hair, coaxing her softly, with those doting eyes that even made her envious.

    After closing the door, he turned around and called his wife for comfort.

    In the room, Lu Ci curled her hair, "Why are you so clingy today? Why is it uncomfortable?" She also felt that Chi Shuang was too clingy to her today, so she gently stroked Chi Shuang's eyebrows with her fingertips, "Huh? Ah Shuang?"

    Chi Shuang shook her head lightly, raised her eyelids, and looked extremely tired.

    The door was knocked again, and Jiang Fu pushed open a small crack, "Xiao Ci, I forgot to tell you that her period is here." "Huh?"

    Lu Ci was surprised, "Oh, good."

    Top omega Her body structure is a little different, she only has a fever period and no menstrual period, but she knows how uncomfortable it will be during a menstrual period.     She bent down and put her hands on Chi Shuang

    's lower abdomen, "Does your stomach hurt?

    "

The belly kept her warm.

    "Wear thicker these two days, don't be greedy for cold, huh?"

    Seeing her frowning because of abdominal pain, Lu Ci kissed her forehead, not knowing how to share the burden for her, so he could only be anxious.

    Lu Ci stayed with Chi Shuang all morning, Jiang Fu came to pick her up at noon, took her to the set, and helped Chi Shuang take a leave of absence.