72

Chapter 72

    At night, after Chi Shuang took a shower, she came out of the bathroom and let out a breath of foul breath.

    Sitting on the edge of the bed wiping her wet hair, Fawn curled up under the quilt, her pretty face was flushed, her brows were slightly frowned, as if she was asleep.

    Chi Shuang lifted the quilt to take a look, and touched her, she immediately burst into tears, "Ah Shuang, no more, you're the best..."

    Chi Shuang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and picked her up, " Who taught you to say these words?"

    "Woo... Sister Fu." Lu Ci was half asleep, still sobbing softly, sniffing, aggrieved.

    "Does she have the guts?"

    "Woooo...huh..." Lu Ci moaned for a while, then found a comfortable position in her arms.

    Chi Shuang caressed her gently, causing her to let out a beautiful moan from time to time.

    Lu Ci was awakened by her rubbing, and looked at her tearfully, "A Shuang, please forgive me~"

    Chi Shuang raised the corners of his lips slightly, and glanced at her, "No way."

    "Woo QAQ, A Shuang, you The best, you are the best!"

    "It doesn't have to be so forced."

    "Not forced, not forced!" Lu Ci shook his head like a rattle, rubbing and arching to please.

    "But Ah Shuang, this is really not what I want to say, I... I was tricked!" Lu Ci complained in tears, and she realized later when she saw Chi Shuang's posture that she wanted to eat her alive. After a while, she realized that what Jiang Fu told her was a good way to save her life? That is clearly a reminder! !

    "Huh?"

    Lu Ci showed her the phone, and just ten minutes ago, Jiang Fu sent a text message asking [how is it? ]

    Chi Shuang laughed dumbfounded when he saw the two text message conversations.

    "Do you believe this nonsense?" Looking down at the aggrieved person in his arms, he shook his head helplessly, idiot.

    "Then today, even if it's a lesson, you're not allowed to say such things in the future." Chi Shuang nodded her nose and raised her eyebrows as a warning.

    "Woo." Lu Ci blinked.

    "What? What the hell are you planning?"

    "Sister Fu will laugh at me to death." Lu Ci rubbed into her arms and buried his face, almost ashamed to see others.

    Chi Shuang smiled, curled her hair, and thought about it.

    On the other side, Jiang Fu was holding the phone and waiting to hear the result, waiting left and right, so sleepy that her eyelids were fighting.

    "If you want me to tell you, she definitely won't be able to reply to you right now, and she will shout out just begging for mercy." An Zhihan joked.

    As soon as the words were finished, Jiang Fu's cell phone rang.

    "Huh?" An Zhihan also moved over curiously.

    Lu Ci sent a photo, Chi Shuang fell asleep with her eyes closed, Lu Ci leaned her head and kissed her cheek, with a triumphant smile on her face, blinking one eye at the camera.