39

Chapter 39

    In the car, Lu Ci stroked her forehead, she woke up too early in the morning, and she was still a little sleepy.

    "Xiao Ci, what do you think Director Zhou thinks?"

    Lu Ci didn't even lift his eyelids, "How do I know." "Then     ... can

    you do it?"

, I asked you to push me away but you didn't push me back, what else can I say?" Lu Ci got a headache from her arguing, "Concentrate on driving, I'll make up for it."

    Qiu Ling shut up obediently.

    Two hours later, we arrived at our destination.

    Qiu Ling helped Lu Ci push the suitcase, and the two followed the program staff to the studio.

    "I'm your cameraman, you can call me Xiao An. The recording of the game will be here. I will take you to meet the director first, and I will take you to see the residence later. The program team rented a few villas. It’s not far, and it’s only half an hour’s drive back and forth.” The cameraman introduced carefully.

    "Okay, thank you."

    The cameraman took her to meet the director, and the two exchanged a few words before being informed that the contestants had arrived one after another.

    Lu Ci greeted the director, and was led to the common room by the staff.

    "Xiao Ci, take care of yourself, call me if you have anything to do, don't get into conflict with others, especially Chen Lu, I guess she won't give you a good face when she sees you, if you can't do it, just hide Don't touch me head-on." Qiu Ling paused, and leaned into her ear, "She has a backer behind her." "

    Huh? What backer?"

    "It has something to do with the company's senior management. In short, just one word, don't provoke her. "

    Lu Ci yawned, but didn't respond, his attitude was very clear.

    Qiu Ling wanted to say more, but saw Chen Lu and Yu Ran approaching from a distance.

    "Yo, isn't this Sister Ling?" Yu Ran looked at Qiu Ling with a half-smile, and glanced at Luci by the way.

    "Sister Ran." Qiu Ling replied.

    "Ah, Lu Ci is doing well now. Being able to receive this program, I really hugged Director Bai's thigh and acted as a second female lead, and my net worth has also risen accordingly." "Of course." Lu Ci glanced at her

    , replied.

    "..."

    "Maybe soon, the two of you will have to call me Mr. Lu." Lu Ci smiled with the corners of his lips pulled.

    "Heh, what do you think you are, a teacher? Are you worthy? It's just by grabbing other people's roles to get the top position. Maybe you have some shady relationship with Director Bai in private." Chen Lu sneered and looked at Lu Ci's eyes were full of disgust.

    Lu Ci nodded, "Well, that's pretty good. After all, it's really hard to admit that your acting skills are bad, compared to blaming others for everything." Lu Ci paused, "By the way, what did you say last time

    ? Dirty my shoes, and haven't given me an explanation."

    "?? Are you sick?"

    "I'm waiting for your apology."