67

Chapter 67 We Should Be Equal

    "What's the matter, didn't you stay in the hospital well? Why are you going home suddenly?" Jiang Fu asked while driving, very puzzled.

    Chi Shuang hugged the fawn who was wrapped in clothes, with only a pair of eyes showing, and smiled lightly.

    What can she do, who made this guy have a fever again? It's too inconvenient to solve this kind of thing in the hospital.

    "Xiao Ci, are you not feeling well?"

    "No, Miss Fu." Lu Ci said in a dull voice.

    "Huh? I can't hear your voice right." Jiang Fu looked at her a few more times in the rearview mirror, and wondered if this person was Luci, why was his voice so soft.

    Seeing Lu Ci felt guilty, he shrank his face into his collar again, only showing his thick eyelashes.

    The familiar feeling of dryness surged up wildly, Lu Ci took several deep breaths, stretched out his head, and panted heavily.

    "Xiaoci, why is your face so red? Have a fever? Xiaoshuang? What's going on?" Jiang Fu immediately asked after seeing Lu Ci's rosy cheeks.

    Chi Shuang looked sideways at the person in her arms, and patted the hand around her belly lightly, "Hey, bear with it, I'll be home soon."

    Lu Ci pursed his mouth, looking terribly uncomfortable, and closed it Leaning against Chi Shuang's neck, her eyes rubbed lightly.

    "Miss Fu, hurry up, Xiaolu is not feeling well."

    "Why didn't you tell me you were uncomfortable in the hospital just now? Why don't you just go to the doctor? Why do you have to go home!" "

    Okay, don't Concentrate on driving."

    Chi Shuang hugged Lu Ci, let her lie in his arms, and gently stroked her back, "Will this be better?"

    Lu Ci shook his head, "A Shuang, I feel bad " Ruannuo said.

    "A-Shuang, I'm dying, A-Shuang, I feel so bad, woo." Lu Ci cried and pecked Chi Shuang's cheek.

    "A Shuang..."

    "Be patient, baby, it's coming soon, soon." Chi Shuang looked at the road conditions, "Sister Fu, how long is it

    ?

    " In half an hour, Lu Ci's tears welled up and swirled in his eyes.

    "What's the matter with Xiao Ci? Why are you still crying?" Jiang Fu couldn't hear what the two were saying, but could hear someone chatting.

    Chi Shuang wiped away her tears and hugged her tightly, "Don't cry."

    "It's really impossible, take another bite?" Chi Shuang asked.

    Luci blinked, and two more golden beans fell out.

    She didn't want Ah Shuang to bite her second gland again.

    The last time when Ah Shuang's injury was not healed, she let Ah Shuang bite her second gland twice, and she was almost suffocated that day...

    And what made her even more frightened was that biting the second gland could suppress the pain. The duration of the fever is getting shorter every time. Now biting the second gland is basically the same as an aphrodisiac. It can't be suppressed for a long time, but it will make her orgasm more violent.