64

Chapter 64 Sister Fu is like family!

    The two walked downstairs arm in arm, not shying away from the staff around them at all, and even took the initiative to say hello to them.

    The staff are all rushing to the front line of eating melons. They have already learned about the official announcement of the two through Weibo. They did not dare to disturb the two too much. They retreated behind the trees on the side of the road and secretly watch.

    The two walked hand in hand for a while, seeing the funny look of the staff, they couldn't help laughing.

    After strolling around for a while, Chi Shuang touched Lu Ci's stomach again, "Are     you     still full

    ?     " Dissatisfied with speech.     "Who has been helping me peel the shrimp?"     "Isn't it you who have been kissing me?" "     Then are you blaming me for kissing you now?" "     That's not true..."     "Good kiss~" Chi Shuang Immediately added another sentence.     Lu Ci glanced at her and snorted angrily.     "Hey, it's a walk, the seal is broken, you don't even shy away from taboos, right?" Feng Nian's voice sounded, the two looked at each other, and turned their heads in unison.     "Director Feng."     Feng Nian came over and glanced at the hands they were holding.     "Director Feng, have you gone to the hospital? How is Tao Tao?"     "It's hard to say, the trauma is nothing, but I feel like I can't get out of my heart for a while." "     She said that she doesn't want to act for the time being, and she wants to find a quiet place Stay for a while."     Lu Ci sighed secretly, "Actually, that's fine too."

    "When I first met her, I asked her why she came out to act at such a young age. At that time, I thought she really liked this line of work, but now it seems that she was also forced by her family. This is not her at all. What I want to do."

    "She is still young, and this circle is too chaotic, it's not suitable for her, it's good to take a break for a while." "

    You can take it easy, this scene has to be filmed again." Feng Nian was helpless sigh.

    "Don't worry, Ms. Fu is here, are you afraid that there is no suitable artist to use?" "Let

    me talk about it, let Ms. Fu find a suitable candidate, and I will take pictures for you for free, no matter what the reward is." Chi Frost Road.

    "That's fine!" Feng Nian clapped his hands, but he was happy, and this saved some costs.

    "By the way, Director Feng, you said last time that you know a good orthopedic specialist. Can you introduce me? I want to take Xiaolu to have a look." "Yes, I'll send

    you WeChat."

    Feng Nian took out his phone from his pocket , accidentally brought out a piece of candy, Chi Shuang glanced down, bent over to pick it up, "Can you give this to me?" It was the throat lozenge Bai Hua gave her last time!

    "Take it."

    Lu Ci pouted, she didn't like this lozenge!

    "I sent it to you. You two will go back after shopping for a while. You have to catch up on filming tomorrow." "

    Okay." The two watched Feng Nian leave.

    After walking along the path for a while, Lu Ci shrank his neck and pulled up the collar to resist the cold wind.