46

Chapter 46 Reversed again?

    "Xiaofu? Why are you here? Did something happen to Xiaoshuang?"

    Jiang Fu just came out of the department, when she heard this voice, her eyelids twitched, "President Shen..." "

    Well, where is Xiaoshuang? What happened to her?"

    "Uh, no, she's fine. I just brought her to the hospital for a physical examination, and the results are all normal. Don't worry."

    Shen Linwei breathed a sigh of relief, "What about her?"

    "Uh, resting in the blood drawing room, Mr. Shen Why are you here?"

    "Oh, Yanxue has been transferred to this hospital."

    "Ah, so, then... is she better?"

    Shen Linwei was silent.

    Jiang Fu looked at her, only to realize that there were a few silver threads added to her temples, so she couldn't help but sighed too.

    "If it's convenient for Xiaoshuang, let her go to see Yanxue. Yanxue has been thinking about her and wants to see her." "

    Leave us aside, there shouldn't be such a deep gap between the sisters, right?" "

    Okay, I'll pass it on."

    Jiang Fu returned to the ward, gently opened the door, Lu Ci was sleeping, and Chi Shuang was sitting on the sofa, lost in thought, his appearance didn't look quite right .

    "Xiao Shuang?"

    "I was in the building just now, and I saw President Shen, she said that Yanxue transferred to this hospital." "

    Yes." Chi Shuang responded lightly.

    "Did you see her?"

    "Yeah."

    "I heard from President Shen that Yanxue's condition is not very good."

    Chi Shuang curled her fingertips slightly, "What else did she say?" "

    Neither What, just say that Yanxue misses you very much, I hope you can go and see her."

    "Are you going?" Jiang Fu looked at her face, as if she was a little shaken.

    "The director will be here in a while, and it's not appropriate for you to be here all the time." Just as

    Jiang Fu finished speaking, there was a knock on the door.

    "Director Zhou, why did you come in person?" Jiang Fu hurriedly ushered him into the house.

    "How is Mr. Lu?"

    "Take the medicine and fell asleep. The doctor said to observe for another night, and you will be fine after the fever subsides."

    Zhou Hong came to the bed, looked at the sleeping Lu Ci, and nodded, " I’m sorry to bother you, and Teacher Chi.”

    “Is Teacher Chi okay?”

    “It’s okay, I just took her to check her body, and everything is normal.”

    “That’s good, that’s good.”

    Zhou Hong sat by the bed for a while. Yes, Chi Shuang glanced at Lu Ci, seeing that she was fast asleep, she got up and left.