66

Chapter 66

    On the hospital bed, Lu Ci was falling asleep, Chi Shuang caressed her wrist and observed carefully.

    "What did the doctor say?" Jiang Fu and An Zhihan entered the ward lightly.

    Chi Shuang smiled at the two of them, which relieved them a lot.

    "The doctor said that the operation was a success. From now on, I just need to take care of myself with peace of mind and actively recover, and

    I will gradually return to normal." An Zhihan raised her eyebrows and smiled.

    Jiang Fu glanced at her, "Why isn't this person awake yet?" "

    The doctor said that he probably thought the operation was too boring and fell asleep halfway through."

    Everyone couldn't laugh or cry.

    "Okay, as long as it's okay, I won't worry about it."

    "You two don't have any work arrangements during this period, you can stay here and accompany her to rebuild. By the way, "Breaking Dawn" is scheduled to be released at the end of this month, everyone The first day of the Lunar New Year, New Year's Eve."

    "Okay." This is the first film she and Xiao Lu collaborated on, and it has been on hold for more than half a year, and finally it will be released.

    "During this time, there are still a lot of voices scolding her on the Internet, saying that she has no masterpieces, and she relies on hugging your thigh to mix resources. When this movie is released, it will probably stop the mouths of many netizens." "Yeah.

    " " Chi Shuang nodded, and she also hoped to show the audience how good her little deer is.

    "It's almost Chinese New Year, how do you plan to spend this year?"

    "Boss Shen called me this morning and asked if you would like to spend it with them."

    Chi Shuang shook her head, "No, I want to take Xiaolu out for a walk. It's been a long time I said I wanted to take her out to play, but I never had a chance."

    "It's fine, it's good, I'm relieved that you two have somewhere to go." In previous years, Xiaoshuang would spend the New Year alone at home casually, Jiang Fu There is nothing to worry about, she also has her own family to accompany her.

    Xiao Ci is with her this year, the two of them should be able to live a little better.

    While the few people were chatting, Lu Ci seemed to be sleeping soundly, and even turned over, making them quite amused.

    "Okay, you can stay here with her, and call me if you need something."

    "Okay. Sister Fu, you have worked hard this time, so you should have a good rest."

    Chi Shuang sent the two of them away, turned around and came back At that time, I saw Lu Ci rubbing his eyes.

    "Are you awake?"

    Lu Ci's sleepy eyes suddenly frowned and raised his hand, "My hand?" "

    The operation has been done and it was a success. Do you feel uncomfortable now?" "

    But now I can't at all." It's moving." Lu Ci frowned as he looked at the plaster cast on his hands.

    "Just after the operation, how can it be so fast? The doctor said, keep an optimistic attitude, and actively recover after the plaster cast is removed, and you will be back to normal soon." Lu Ci nodded belatedly