45

Chapter 45 I wish you had a fever every day

    Jiang Fu found a nearby hotel, opened a room in her own name, and let the two enter through the side door.

    Chi Shuang hugged Luci, obviously feeling that the person in her arms was about to lose control, she lowered her head and kissed the corners of her reddened eyes, "Okay Xiaolu, we're here, we're here."

    Jiang Fu opened the door for the two of them, Watching Chi Shuang carry her into the bathroom, she was silent for a moment, closed the door silently, and went to deal with the aftermath.

    There was the sound of running water in the bathroom. If you listen carefully, you can still hear the melodious and pleasant sound.

    ...

    On the bed, Chi Shuang leaned against the head of the bed, Lu Ci nestled in her arms, and was hugged tightly by her.

    "Are you still uncomfortable?" Chi Shuang asked.

    Lu Ci shook his head.

    "You, something will happen if you don't see you at a glance. Fortunately, I'm by your side this time. If I'm not here, how dangerous would you be?" Chi Shuang reprimanded with a cold face.

    "Oh, Ah Shuang, don't attack me..." Lu Ci rubbed her shoulder, blinked, and squeezed out two golden beans.

    Chi Shuang didn't respond, and she was terrified today, she thought that Xiaolu's cycle was fixed, but she didn't expect it to be earlier, how could she rest assured that Xiaolu was working outside alone?

    "Is it because of a fever?" Chi Shuang asked.

    Luci nodded cautiously.

    Chi Shuang took a deep breath.

    "Ah Shuang is not angry, woo... I didn't know it would happen, I didn't have a fever on purpose." Lu Ci hurriedly explained.

    Chi Shuang looked down at her, her cheeks were still red, her body was also hot, and she looked very tired.

    "Okay, I know, I'm not angry, close your eyes." Chi Shuang kissed her pink eyelids, and kissed her to close her eyes.

    "Hey, go to sleep and rest for a while."

    "Yeah." Luci curled up, completely nestled in her arms, shook his head, leaned against her neck, felt comfortable, and fell asleep peacefully.

    ...

    "Ah Shuang...Ah Shuang..."

    Early in the morning, Chi Shuang was deep in sleep, when she heard Lu Ci's voice, she immediately opened her eyes and glanced at the person in her arms. There were fine beads of sweat, his lips were white, and he murmured to himself.

    "Xiaolu? Are you feeling sick again?"

    "Hmm... Ah Shuang, I feel uncomfortable..."

    Chi Shuang touched her forehead and wiped her sweat. She didn't look like she was thinking about that, Chi Shuang Glancing at her neck, the red spot on the side of her neck turned pale pink.

    "Are you feeling unwell?"

    "Hmm..."

    "I'll call the doctor to show you." Chi Shuang helped her put on her clothes, and then dialed Jiang Fu's number.

    Not long after, Jiang Fu opened the door and came in, "Xiao Shuang, take her to the hospital, or the program crew will not be able to explain." "