100

Chapter 100

    Early in the morning, just after dawn, Xiaoyi turned over, blinked her small eyes, suddenly stretched her neck and sniffed, rubbed her little nose, and sniffed her fingers, as if smelling a smell of medicine, she grinned and turned around He kissed Lu Ci's cheek.

    "Huh? Baby woke up so early." Lu Ci said sleepily before he woke up.

    "Did Mommy apply the medicine for me?"

    "Yeah, does the nose still hurt?"

    "It's been gone for a long time." The little guy shook his head, rubbed her with the tip of his nose, smiled sweetly, "Thank you Mommy "

    Good boy."

    Chi Shuang reached out and tugged at her little ears, "Did it wake up Mommy?" "

    I didn't mean it, I just kissed Mommy."

    The two surrounded the little guy In the middle, a tease.

    The cameraman waited outside the house for a long time, not knowing whether to wake up a few people, but he heard the laughter of a family of three coming from the tent.

    "I've never heard Xiaoyi laugh so happily." The cameraman listened for a while at the door, and was a little surprised to hear Xiaoyi's giggle.

    "Really, I have always been like a little adult."

    "It's so cute, why don't you let them play for a while." The cameraman discussed it and decided to go in and call some people later.

    "Sister, sister is waking up!" Xiao Chu from the tent next door ran over.

    "Is my sister still awake?"

    "Yes, she's still asleep." The cameraman replied.

    "Xiao Chu likes my sister so much, I came to play with her as soon as I opened my eyes." "

    Yes, I still want to hug my sister to sleep, but my sister won't let me."

    "Cough..."

    "Good guy, good guy, I think I'm afraid this little martial arts class will be put on the agenda." The cameraman murmured softly.

    "I think so too."

    As the two were talking, the tent door was opened, and Chi Shuang opened the door to let a few people into the room.

    "Hi aunt, I'm here to play with my sister!"

    "Come in, my sister just woke up."

    "Sister!"

    Xiaoyi wiped her face and glanced at her.

    Xiao Chu ran over and grabbed Xiaoyi's hand, "Let's go, the landlord aunt said that breakfast will be served only when tasks are assigned! Auntie, hurry up too, I'm hungry!" "Okay." Lu Ci responded

    softly , put a coat on Xiaoyi, and let her play with her sister first.

    Several groups of families gathered on the prairie, and it was still a bit cold to run out early in the morning, so Xiaoyi got into Lu Ci's windbreaker directly, only showing a small head, listening to the landlord's aunt assigning tasks.

    "I have prepared four breakfasts for everyone, each of which is different. We need everyone to go through a competition to get the priority." "

    Okay." Xiao Chu applauded applaudingly.