11

Chapter 11 Never break your promise

    Lu Ci remembers hearing Shui Lanxing's friend who is also a top omega once said that her child was originally indifferent, but after being with her once, it seemed that she couldn't do without her, and he had to follow her wherever he went. , and always wanted to hug her.

    He had a cold look in front of others, but as soon as he got home, he wanted to hang on to her.

    I heard that this is the aftereffect of getting along with the top omega. Lu Ci thought it was a bit outrageous at the time, but now it seems...

    Lu Ci followed Chi Shuang, looking at her back with complicated eyes.

    "Come on, are you two ready?" Bai Hua called them closer.

    "Okay."

    "Yeah." Lu Ci also nodded.

    "Okay, let's go, go through the audition first." Bai Hua said.

    The two agreed and entered the yurt. Chi Shuang took the initiative to find a corner and sat down, looking at Lu Ci obediently.

    Many staff members heard that this was the scene of Lu Ci's audition, and they were very curious. They secretly gathered around the yurt, wanting to see how wonderful the cooperation between the two was.

    "Come on, turn it on."

    Lu Ci lifted the curtain to enter the tent, saw Chi Shuang sitting in the corner, saw her dark eyes, and immediately entered the scene.

    "Are you blaming me?"

    "Blame me..."

    Lu Ci sat beside Chi Shuang, looking at her profile.

    He suddenly got up and hugged her, buried his face in her neck, pressed against her delicate neck, and subconsciously sniffed lightly. There was still a smell of shower gel on her body, like lavender, which smelled very good. , Lu Ci couldn't help but took a deep breath.

    Suddenly, she recalled the night when she first met Chi Shuang in her mind. She vaguely remembered that when she was in severe pain that night, she hugged Chi Shuang like this and rubbed against her neck, ruthless without warning. He took a hard bite, it must have hurt her at the time.

    But Chi Shuang didn't push her away, but hugged her tightly, rubbed her hair, stroked her shoulders, and told her in a very gentle voice, it's all right, it's all right.

    Lu Ci felt that a lot of things happened between her and Chi Shuang that night, but she was so tired at that time that she fell asleep several times and couldn't remember it.

    Feeling that Lu Ci seemed to be out of state, Chi Shuang patted her lightly with the hand hidden in his sleeve.

    Lu Ci immediately came back to his senses, and kissed Chi Shuang's neck without hesitation.

    "Hiss!" Chi Shuang whispered immediately, bringing Luci back into the play in an instant.

    The two cooperated very tacitly, and successfully finished this part, even Bai Hua didn't see any flaws.

    Just when Lu Ci thought this paragraph was over, Bai Hua said, "That's right, let's do it again."

    Chi Shuang straightened her clothes leisurely, looked up at her, "Teacher Bai's play, at least one play Three."