43

Chapter 43 Don't Let Others See You

    In the car, Chi Shuang's expression was as usual, and he talked with Feng Nian, but Lu Ci was inexplicably uneasy and swallowed uneasily.

    When a few people came to the studio, they were dragged to put on their makeup. After putting on their makeup, they were surrounded by the staff and went directly to the stage. The two of them didn't get a chance to get along alone.

    The host delivered a speech slowly, Lu Ci went in one ear and out the other, only thinking about how to appease that jealous jar in her family.

    Suddenly hearing exclamations and laughter from the auditorium, Luci turned his head and saw the barrage being played on the big screen.

    【Ahhh, am I on TV? Picking up my Lu Laogong is a big mouthful of kisses! 】

    【Old Gong, I want to hug and pat my head too! ! ! ]

    [Ah, Mr. Lu is too A, too cute, Lao Gong (beep) me ahhh——]

    [The first pumpkin deer Xiaoci, A and Yulu teacher! ]

    [Ceramic cp beat me to death! ! I love Teacher Lu's pampering so much! ]

    [Absolutely, Mr. Lu has a face that matches anyone, versatile~]

    Lu Ci was dumbfounded, with a glow on his back, sat upright uneasy, and felt like sitting on pins and needles.

    "Mr. Lu?"

    "Netizens want to know, what do you think about netizens calling you the number one pumpkin?"

    "Golden... what do you mean?" Lu Ci pursed his lips and swallowed cautiously.

    The host paused, seemingly not knowing what to say.

    "It's Gong—" an enthusiastic audience shouted loudly.

    Lu Ci covered his face.

    "Wild attack! You can match anyone!"

    "..." It goes without saying.

    Lu Ci secretly wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    "So, is there anything Teacher Lu wants to say?"

    Lu Ci fell silent, what would she say? I hope everyone will give her a way to survive, she still wants to walk normally, is that so?

    Lu Ci thought for a while, picked up the microphone, and said coldly, "Don't love me, it won't work." "

    Ahhhh—" the audience in the audience exclaimed.

    This reaction made Lu Ci unexpected, did she say the wrong thing? ? ?

    "It's so A! I love it even more!"

    An audience member whispered, which happened to be heard by Lu Ci.

    What's up with you earth girls? Why is your comprehension ability worse than mine?

    Lu Ci didn't dare to turn her head, she could almost imagine Chi Shuang's playful expression.

    When he was flustered, Lu Ci had only one thought in his mind.

    Fortunately, she brought the medicine...

    The host teased a few more words, enlivened the atmosphere, and announced the start of the competition.

    The actors were sorted according to the lottery, and the Chi Shuang group was the first to play.