7

Chapter 7

    Bai Hua crossed her hips, watching Lu Ci hang the scimitar jug ​​he gave her on his waist and fiddle with it, her eyes were full of joy that couldn't be concealed.

    Originally, Chen Lu was a bit reluctant to play the role of the second female lead, but she couldn't find a more suitable candidate for a while.

    She originally wanted to take Chen Lu by herself, hoping that Chen Lu could grow up to support the role as soon as possible, but she never expected that there would be a deer speech!

    Her performance is so explosive, her emotions change naturally, her empathy ability is very strong, she can grasp the most important points of expression in a short period of time, and quickly attract everyone's attention! Very experienced.

    Even in front of Chi Shuang, she is very confident, and she will not be suppressed by Chi Shuang at all. Maybe these two people can form a tit-for-tat situation!

    The combination of these two people will definitely be able to play these two roles!

    Bai Hua calmed down the excitement in her heart, then looked at Chi Shuang again.

    "Hey, let me tell you, you bit someone and didn't help him look at it?" "

    Ah, do you still want to look at it?" Lu Ci asked sincerely.

    "Tsk." Bai Hua glanced at her, and walked in front of Chi Shuang, "Come here and let me have a look." "

    Huh? No, no, it's all right." Chi Shuang waved her hands again and again, the hickey on her neck hadn't disappeared yet.

    Bai Hua put her hands on her hips, "I'm just too nice to you, you're used to it."

    "..."

    "Go, go out and play, I still have something to do, I asked you to audition today, don't tell others. "

    Director, what exactly do you mean?" Chen Lu asked aloud.

    Bai Hua patted her and signaled Lu Ci and others to go out first.

    Lu Ci wanted to slip away a long time ago, and this time he ran away without looking back.

    "Xiao Ci, what did the director ask you to do? What are you wearing? A costume?" Qiu Ling chased after her.

    "Well, the director won't let me talk, why don't you go in and ask her yourself?" "

    ...you've learned how to use the director to suppress me, haven't you?"

    Lu Ci showed a nice smile, turned around and saw Chi Shuang walking away with a dark face Come here, and immediately ran to change clothes.

    ...

    In the afternoon, the director called the whole crew together, held a meeting, and announced the replacement of the second female lead. Lu Ci was also surprised. She thought it was just a chance, but she did not expect to get it up.

    However, when the director said it, he didn't directly say that the two of them had to compete against each other for their acting skills. Instead, he said that Chen Lu had a problem with her schedule, and she wanted to quit the filming and leave early to save her face.

    Chen Lu also expressed great regret, and hoped to have the opportunity to cooperate with everyone again, and the acting was decent.

    After the show ended, the staff couldn't help talking.