31

Chapter 31 A Shuang Is My Family

    Lin Jingqiu looked unhappy and turned back to the car.

    "Jingqiu." Shen Linwei tugged at her but didn't hold her back, knowing that her temper had come up again.

    Originally, Xiaoshuang didn't go back to celebrate her birthday, so she was already dissatisfied. She thought that Xiaoshuang was seriously ill, and finally persuaded her to come and see, but she didn't expect that there was nothing wrong with this person, and she didn't blame her angry.

    "Jiang Fu, who is that girl?" Shen Linwei looked at the two people who were chatting happily in the distance, she had never seen such a peaceful smile on Chi Shuang's face.

    "It's a co-actor."

    "I don't know she's a co-actor? What's her name? What's her origin? You're so close to Xiaoshuang, why don't you pay attention?" "

    What are she and Xiaoshuang ?" Relationship?"

    Jiang Fu smiled, "Mr. Shen, don't think too much about it, because this is a two-woman collaboration between the two of them. There are many rivalry scenes and a lot of intimate scenes, so the director asked them to work together in private. If you don’t believe me, you can ask the director, or other people in the crew, Xiaoshuang is an artist of Xingfan, if there is any scandal, I will be more anxious than you.” Shen Linwei glanced at her, “Even you are starting to be on

    guard Are you looking at me?"

    "Mr. Shen, what are you talking about?"

    Seeing the two being brought into the tent from afar, Shen Linwei looked away.

    "Let her come over when she finishes filming. Jingqiu comes to see her, can she hide?

    " It's best to get impatient and go.

    In fact, she was not on guard against Shen Linwei at first, but after listening to Lu Ci's words yesterday, and Xiaoshuang's inadvertent disclosure that it seems that Mr. Shen is using her, Jiang Fu became more careful, maybe it was really like what Lu Ci said , they hurt Chi Shuang without their knowledge.

    The scene between the two of them took more than two hours to be released by the director.

    The staff involved in the filming looked happy and were still discussing in a low voice.

    "Ahhh, it's so happy to be kissed by Teacher Chi!"

    "Sister Ci is so flirtatious, I can't stand it when I look at it! I really want to rush to call my sister, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh-""

    You're a bit promising , but indeed, I saw several guys blushing, and turned their heads away to avoid looking." "

    Well! I have never thought that work is such a happy thing!" "

    Stop showing off, don't you See if the eyes of those cameramen who didn’t shoot this scene are all red.”

    When Jiang Fu passed by a few people, she chuckled, it turned out that the two of them went in to shoot an intimate scene just now, no wonder it took so long to shoot, this Got NG many times, right?