33

Chapter 33 Sweet Punishment

    The two were feeding each other sweetly, when suddenly they felt the tent shake, and the sound of wind howling came from their ears.

    Jiang Fu was also taken aback, and hurried outside the tent.

    "What's the matter, Sister Fu?"

    "It's windy and cloudy, and it looks like it's going to rain."

    "The photography team stays, and the others hurry back to the hotel. The rain must be serious." Bai Hua yelled with a loudspeaker With a sound, the staff rushed to tell each other immediately.

    "Let's go back to the hotel first."

    "Yes."

    The two of them changed their clothes. As soon as they got out of the tent, they found that the sun was completely covered by dark clouds. The sky that was still bright just now was like a night. The heavy rain fell down.

    Chi Shuang raised her hand to cover Lu Ci's head, and in a blink of an eye, the two of them were completely soaked by the heavy rain.

    When the two returned to the hotel, Lu Ci pushed Chi Shuang into the bathroom and asked her to take a shower, and then went to the closet to find a change of clothes for the two of them.

    "A Shuang, I'll give you the clothes..." Lu Ci pushed open the bathroom door and poked his head inside.

    Chi Shuang was startled, and turned her back subconsciously.

    Lu Ci raised his eyebrows, "Ah, Teacher Chi, are you shy?"

    "...how can you be like this?" Chi Shuang blushed.

    "It's not like I haven't seen it before." Lu Ci chuckled, and was about to close the door, but paused for a moment, and instead pushed the door open and went in.

    "Eh? You..." Chi Shuang was afraid that the water would splash on her, so she turned off the shower.

    Lu Ci went straight to Chi Shuang, put one hand on Chi Shuang's waist, and gently stroked her buttocks with the other, "Don't move."

    Damn it, there is still a faint mark where she pinched her last time , Is it really hard? Or is this person's skin too tender?

    "Does it still hurt?"

    " It hurts,     don't you know how strong your hands are?

    "

Move...isn't that a little too much? ?

    "Master Xiaolu, can you go out first and watch it after I take a shower?"

    Hearing what she said, Luci didn't want to leave. He took a step closer and leaned against her, "Huh? What is there for me now?" Can't you see it?"

    After Lu Ci finished speaking, he stared closely at Chi Shuang's neck, watching her neck become pink, and even her ears and lips turned red bit by bit, like two The freshly reddish cherries, with water droplets attached to them, are shiny and make people want to take a bite.

    "Are you shy?" Lu Ci raised his head, his chin just rested on her shoulder, his lips were touching her red ears and lips, he let out a soft snort, and licked lightly with the tip of his tongue, pressing his lips against her ears Lip, biting lightly.

    Chi Shuang turned her head to the side, as if she had been bitten by a mosquito, the heart-rending itchiness made her swallow her saliva unconsciously.