77

Chapter 77 I Can Find You!

    In the hospital, An Zhihan opened his eyes and glanced out the window, the sky was already bright.

    She stretched, glanced at Jiang Fu in her arms again, and kissed his wife on the cheek.

    Suddenly hearing rapid panting, she looked back and saw Chi Shuang on another hospital bed.

    She closed her eyes tightly, clenched her fists in both hands, was short of breath, her face was ugly, and there were fine beads of sweat on her forehead, as if she had a nightmare and couldn't wake up.

    An Zhihan hurriedly got up, went to pat her, "Xiao Shuang? Wake up."

    "Xiao Shuang? Wake up!"

    "Chi Shuang?"

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Fu woke up after hearing the sound.

    "I don't know, what's the matter with this person, why can't he wake up?" An Zhihan helped Chi Shuang up, let her sit on the head of the bed, and shook her vigorously, "Chi Shuang?! Lu Ci What?"

    Chi Shuang seemed to have some reaction upon hearing Lu Ci's name.

    "Where's Lu Ci? Where's Lu Ci?" An Zhihan asked several times, and Chi Shuang gradually woke up.

    "Are you awake?" An Zhihan stretched out her hand and shook it in front of her eyes, "What's the matter with you? Why are you so sleepy? Where's Luci?

    " "Xiaolu, where's the little deer?" Only then did he realize that the little deer had disappeared.

    "I still want to ask you, didn't you two sleep together last night? When I opened my eyes, I was gone, where did I go?"

    Chi Shuang's face turned pale, and she got out of bed directly, walked to the door and walked to the corridor Looked up, "Where is Lu Ci?" asked the bodyguard at the door.

    "Ah? Didn't you come back? Last night she said she was going to the bathroom. Then we changed shifts. She, didn't she come back?

    " She just left, hurriedly chased after her, and grabbed her arm, "Where are you going? You have to tell me what happened, right?"

    "Speak up!"

    "She's gone to find Xiao Hong." Chi Shuang clenched her fists, hating herself for falling asleep and why she didn't pay attention to her!

    "Xiao Hong? The boss who picked up the stars? What's the relationship between her and Xiao Hong? What's going on? If you don't tell me, how can I help you!" An Zhihan saw at a glance that the matter was

    serious, and dragged her back to the ward. "Tell me in detail."

    Chi Shuang only explained that Xiao Hong and Lu Ci used to have a feud, and their car accidents were artificially caused by Xiao Hong, and Xiao Lu was afraid that Xiao Hong would hurt her next time, so she took the risk herself. , took the initiative to find Xiao Hong.

    "Why didn't you say this earlier!? And she, what's the use of going to Xiao Hong?"

    "Zhihan, stop complaining, it's important to find someone now, Xiaoshuang, can you find her?"

    Chi Shuang clutched her forehead, desperately recalling the dream just now.

    "I can only feel that she is very scared. Just now I dreamed that she was in a very dark room, very helpless."