28

Chapter 28 A Shuang

    Lu Ci seems to have had a dream, she dreamed of Chi Shuang.

    She dreamed that Chi Shuang hugged her and cried, said a lot to her, and kept repeating in her ear, "I want you, I want you." That

    dream was no longer dark. As the darkness fades, she is like a light source, bit by bit, clearly depicting the world she lives in.

    She heard the chirping of birds, smelled the fragrance of flowers, and saw people talking and joking, and she was full of vitality.

    Its daybreak.

    The warm sunlight penetrated the curtains, and scattered spots on the bed.

    Lu Ci curled up his fingertips, slowly opened his eyes, and looked at the blue sky outside through the curtains, with a slight smile on his lips.

    She likes the sunny day, which makes people feel comfortable.

    Her cheeks were still flushed and her body was limp, but the heat had definitely passed and she could feel it.

    She closed her eyes and thought about how she survived last night.

    Suddenly he frowned and opened his eyes.

    Only then did I realize that there was a small wood-carved sika deer lying on the pillow.

    But this little deer, she obviously threw it into the trash can yesterday.

    A white hand stretched out from the top of her head, grabbed the fawn's body, lifted it up and down, made a running and jumping movement, let the fawn run in front of Lu Ci, and lightly pecked the tip of her reddish nose.

    Lu Ci turned around and slammed into a warm embrace, and a somewhat hoarse, but extraordinarily gentle voice came from beside his ear.

    "Good morning, my little deer."

    The man pressed close to the end of her eyes, kissed her lightly, and said good morning.

    Luci's heart twitched, it was the first time someone said good morning to her in this way.

    She raised her head and met Chi Shuang's bright eyes.

    "Morning...why are you here?"

    Chi Shuang raised the corners of her lips slightly, pinched her pale pink ears and lips, and leaned over her ears, "It's okay to cry and beg me to be lighter last night." Remember?"

    "Eh? Bah!" Lu Ciqiao blushed and turned her back. She really doesn't remember this...

    Chi Shuang hugged her belly and stuck it up, "I want to turn my face away again Someone? Huh?"

    Lu Ci lightly bumped her with his elbow.

    Only then did she realize that she was still naked, and it turned out that Chi Shuang helped her relieve it last night.

    "Why did you come here?" Lu Ci was a little puzzled, remembering that she had been watching TV last night, Chi Shuang, who was supposed to attend the awards ceremony, suddenly left early.

    "How did you find this place?"

    "Wasn't yesterday a very important awards ceremony? You just let someone else's pigeons go?" "

    You...eh?"

    Lu Ci wanted to say more, but Chi Shuang grabbed his shoulders , turned around forcibly, and held him in his arms.