92

Chapter 92 Let's Protect Her Together

    The news of Chi Xiaolu's successful birth spread like wildfire, friends in the circle and many netizens sent blessings one after another. The next day, Bai Hua, Feng Nian, Tao Tao and others came, and a pair of eyes almost grew on the little guy.

    "This cub looks so good-looking and smells good, how did it come about?" Bai Hua was amazed when she saw the little guy's big black, bright and divine eyes.

    As if understanding that she was praising him, the little guy glanced at her.

    "Hey, she can still understand the words, she is also a villain, just like her mother."

    Lu Ci listened with a smile on the side, the words are good, why do you feel a little awkward? ?

    "It's so cute, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..it doesn't cry or fuss. .

    The little guy liked her quite a bit, and held her hand tightly.

    Chi Shuang came to sit beside Lu Ci, let her sit in his arms, rubbed her back, "Are you tired? Do you want to rest for a while?

    " I feel tired."

    "It's been hard work."

    "You've said that many times." Lu Ci smiled, turned his head and rubbed her lips.

    "Hey, what are you doing?" Bai Hua turned her head, saw the two people's unabashed appearance, and hurriedly reminded them.

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    "You should take good care of the children and see what we do." Lu Ci twitched.

    "Tsk, fine, you two continue kissing, and I'll steal your son away in a while." Bai Hua put her hands on her hips.

    "It's impossible to steal it, but I heard that a crew is looking for a baby. This baby has a playful look. Why don't you send it to a movie and make a debut as a child star?" Feng Nian joked.

    "I think it's okay." Bai Hua clapped her hands, agreeing very much.

    "???" Lu Ci was full of question marks, did he have to work part-time to earn money for milk powder when he was born? I can see it too.

    Shen Linwei looked around from the door and saw that everyone was still watching the children with great interest, so she didn't come in to disturb her.

    It was Feng Nian who caught sight of her, and then looked at the slightly tired Lu Ci, "Why don't we go first and let them have a good rest, she just gave birth, so we don't want to bother you all the time." "Yes,

    you Let's rest, we will come to see you another day, hey, hurry up and recover, my show is still waiting for you." Bai Hua said.

    "Okay, thank you Director Bai for thinking of me so much." Lu Ci chuckled.

    Several people took another look, said goodbye to them, and left.

    As soon as everyone left, Shen Linwei came in, "Let her lie down and have a good rest. Sitting is not good for her body to recover. Don't see any guests in the next few days. Your body is important. It's not bad to see the child for a few days." Shen Linwei frowned His eyebrows are downcast.

    "Okay, Aunt Wei, we got it." Chi Shuang supported Lu Ci to lie down, she didn't expect these people to come without saying hello.

    Chi Shuang carried the child to the bed and put it against Lu Ci's face. Lu Ci shook his head and rubbed against her small body, "A Shuang, I feel that her shoulders are very reliable." Lu Ci pressed her face against her On the little guy's shoulders, there was a look of enjoyment.