58

Chapter 58 It's My Wife

    Lu Ci's fever has lasted for seven days, and even she herself started to panic.

    Originally, after the fifth day, she thought it was over, but on the sixth day, she couldn't do it again. The heat made her heart itchy, like being bitten by countless bugs, it was really unbearable.

    She wanted to carry it with perseverance, but Chi Shuang couldn't see it, so she helped her solve it.

    Today is the eighth day, and it stands to reason that her fever period should have passed.

    But when she opened her eyes, she felt that her body hadn't changed, so she cried out, why...why is she still having a fever!

    "Woo... Ah Shuang..."

    "It's not enough anymore?"

    "Go out and let me stay by myself for a while."

    Chi Shuang frowned, and pressed her wrist, "You can't bite your hand."

    "Yes."

    Chi Shuang was worried, and turned her head three times a step. As soon as she reached the door, she saw Xiao Lu put the knuckles of her index finger in her mouth, and immediately turned back, raised her hand and patted her behind her, "Aren't fingers hands?" "

    Woo..." Lu Ci was frightened by her slap and whimpered.

    Chi Shuang's heart softened immediately, "Don't cry, rub it."

    "You are fierce..." Lu Ci's tone was extremely aggrieved, and Chi Shuang felt that he had done something heinous to her when he heard it.

    Chi Shuang stroked his forehead, "I didn't attack you, but I was afraid that you would bite me. Don't you have sharp teeth and a sharp mouth?" Chi Shuang replied with a smile.

    Lu Ci pursed his lips, still very wronged.

    Chi Shuang hugged her and sat on his lap, "Then I'll let you call me back."

    "No, my Ah Shuang is so good, I can't bear it." Lu Ci put his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly.

    The corners of Chi Shuang's lips twitched slightly, she was extremely happy.

    The two were chatting witty words, when Chi Shuang's cell phone rang, she picked it up and took a look, it was Jiang Fu, and picked it up.

    "Hello? Sister Fu? What, uh!" Chi Shuang was speaking when Lu Ci bit her thin lips.

    "Hello? Xiaoshuang? Are you listening?"

    "Yeah." Chi Shuang closed his eyes, hooked his soft tongue, and bit it lightly.

    "Uh, uh!" Lu Ci felt the pain and thumped her.

    Chi Shuang opened his mouth and let out a shallow smack.

    "Xiao Shuang?"

    "Miss Fu, I'm listening, you go ahead." Chi Shuang said, seeing Xiaolu's eyes blurred, and she was about to kiss her again, so he put his hand on her lips.

    Chi Shuang handed her index finger into her mouth, Lu Ci was stunned for a moment, he took her knuckles in his mouth, his teeth glistened, he was about to bite down, but Chi Shuang stared at him, but he didn't dare to move, he held her mouth obediently, Listen to her talk on the phone.