23

Chapter 23 The Fool

    Chi Shuang came out of the bar with Lu Ci in her arms. The rain was a little lighter, and it fell on the two of them in a tick-tick.

    Seeing that Chi Shuang was so obsessed with this deer speech, Jiang Fu sighed helplessly, opened the car door, and wanted her to get in the car, but she turned around and walked in the opposite direction without even looking at it.

    Jiang Fu looked at the express hotel, her eyelids twitched, and she hurriedly chased after her, "Xiao Shuang!?" "

    Go back." Chi Shuang said coldly without stopping, without looking at her at all.

    "No, Xiaoshuang, you, how could you..."

    "I'll let you go back!" Chi Shuang gave Jiang Fu a rare cold face.

    "Chi Shuang, where are you taking me?" Lu Ci panicked.

    "You let me down." Lu Ci struggled.

    "Don't you have a physical need, I'll help you resolve it."

    "?"

    "Chi Shuang? Are you crazy!?"

    Lu Ci stretched out his hand to push her, but she hugged her even tighter.

    "You put me down, I don't need you, as I said, I'm tired of seeing you!"

    Jiang Fu stopped in front of the two.

    "Miss Fu, you should know me."

    "Because I know you, I can't let you do whatever I want in this matter!"

    The two looked at each other, swords drawn.

    "If you move around again, I'll help you in the car." Chi Shuang said suddenly.

    Jiang Fu was taken aback, and subconsciously glanced at Lu Ci in her arms, Lu Ci's pretty face flushed, and she turned her head away.

    "Little..." Jiang Fu was about to speak, but Chi Shuang quickly walked around her and went straight to the hotel.

    Jiang Fu patted her forehead bitterly, crazy, crazy, this ancestor is crazy!

    ...

    in the hotel.

    Chi Shuang put Lu Ci on the bed, Lu Ci turned around and wanted to escape, but Chi Shuang grabbed his wrist and pressed him on the bed.

    Chi Shuang's drooping curly hair fell on Lu Ci's face, before Lu Ci could look at her, she was bitten by her warm lips, and the rich aroma of wine rushed to her face, constantly impacting Lu Ci's self-control!

    Chi Shuang poked out the tip of her tongue, and easily pried open Lu Ci's lips. Lu Ci raised her head unconsciously, letting her speak unscrupulously in her mouth.

    After a while, Lu Ci felt a little out of breath, raised his hand, and hummed a few times before Chi Shuang let her go.

    Chi Shuang straightened up, watching Lu Ci panting heavily, the pink on her face deepened.

    There was a faint strange fragrance in the air, like the fragrance of flowers. Chi Shuang was deeply impressed by this smell, took a deep breath, and her cheeks turned red.

    ...

    The sky turned white, and a ray of soft light came in and fell on the white bed sheet.