85

Chapter 85 Mutual Respect

    "Miss Fu, I'm hungry." Lu Ci rubbed his belly, he was very hungry!

    Jiang Fu was so angry that she gave her a blank look, "You will think of me at this time." He got up and opened the tent, "Get out and cook."

    An Zhihan was lying on her arm with her head on her head, and upon hearing this, The corners of her lips twitched, "Please?"

    Jiang Fu turned to look at Lu Ci, "Please."

    "..."

    "A Shuang~" Lu Ci immediately turned to look at Chi Shuang.

    Chi Shuang looked at Jiang Fu again, "Sister Fu~"

    Jiang Fu's forehead twitched, good guy, good guy, you are sure to eat me, right? Suddenly feeling wrong again, looking at Lu Ci, "Remember?"

    "What?" Lu Ci asked rhetorically.

    "No, it's okay. If you're hungry, go find her yourself. I'm not hungry anyway." "

    I still have medicine in my room. I'll give you a few more tubes later." Chi Shuang said.

    "?? Believe it or not, I'll strangle you to death?"

    "Hey, what are you doing with so much medicine?" An Zhihan poked his head out of the tent, and looked at Lu Ci maliciously.

    "I injured my hand, isn't it normal to prepare some medicine?" Chi Shuang responded flatly.

    An Zhihan smacked her lips, but was fooled by her.

    "Okay, it's settled, I'm going to sleep here tonight." An Zhihan got out of the tent and winked at Chishuang.

    "I'll tear it down for you right now!" Jiang Fu rolled up his sleeves and started tearing down the tent.

    "Hey wife, if you have something to say, don't do it." An Zhihan carried her into the kitchen with a smile.

    "Hey you two, go buy some ingredients, there's nothing in the refrigerator." An Zhihan yelled.

    Chi Shuang suddenly realized that he hadn't been back for a long time and hadn't prepared any vegetables.

    "Can you? How about you wait here and I'll go by myself?" Rubbing Fawn's hair, he asked softly.

    "Well, let's go together, I don't want to be fed dog food by the two of them at home."

    Chi Shuang chuckled, replied to An Zhihan, and then led Xiaolu into the house to change clothes.

    "If you can't do it, then don't force it." Chi Shuang was worried about her weak period, if she was soft on the outside, she wouldn't be able to resist it!

    "It's okay. I feel fine now. I'm not as weak as last time. It's the feeling of a normal fever."

    Chi Shuang thought for a while. .

    The two changed their clothes, put on masks and sunglasses, put on a little makeup, and went out.

    The supermarket was not far away, and it took about ten minutes to walk. The two held hands, shaking gently, and looked at each other from time to time, the eyes were so boring.

    In the supermarket, the two pushed a cart and strolled around the food area.

    The two were picking each other's favorite vegetables. Luci looked around, but there was no bamboo shoot that Ah Shuang liked on the shelf in front of him. "Wait here for me." After saying a word, he walked around to the shelf behind.