111

Chapter 111 Unspeakable

    Lin Yanxue crossed her arms and looked at the gift box in Xiaoyi's hand.

    "I didn't want it. She gave it to me and said no to beautiful girls." Xiaoyi put the gift aside and explained.

    Lin Yanxue rubbed her hair, this person actually started with a child, it's abominable!

    "Auntie, is she really your girlfriend?"

    "Of course not, don't listen to her nonsense."

    Lin Yanxue picked up the gift box, "You can't just take things that others give you. If there is such a thing again, you just throw it away on the spot, don't give her face." "

    Oh." Xiaoyi nodded obediently, I will not give her face.

    "Also, you are not allowed to tell others about today's matter, not even mother, nor mother-in-law!"

    "Is it a secret?"

    "Yes."

    Xiaoyi frowned and thought for a while, then suddenly grinned, "There is no hush money Is it?"

    "???"

    "You and your aunt are still so clear!?"

    "Hey~"

    "Little thing, what do you want, tell me."

    The little guy stretched his waist, and after thinking about it, he lay down and thought about it Thinking, thinking of the rewards that Mommy often asks for.

    "Let's squeeze your waist first."

    "?? You don't have a waist!"

    "Then rub your back, then squeeze your shoulders, and tap your legs." The little guy cocked his legs and said arrogantly.

    Lin Yanxue couldn't laugh or cry, who did she learn all this from?

    Rolling up his sleeves, he pressed the little guy on the sofa and kneaded it, and the pinched little guy giggled.

    "Let's go, aunt will take you to eat something, the food in the cafeteria is very good."

    "Hey Xiaoyi, have you ever thought about what you want to do when you grow up?"

    "Not yet." "

    Then why don't you come and take over from Auntie?"

    "That's the decision, Auntie will teach you about our company in a while." Main business."

    "??? I don't want it!"

    Lin Yanxue led Xiaoyi straight to the cafeteria, and all the staff were paying attention to the two of them along the way.

    ah! The boss is so gentle holding the little guy's hand!

    This little guy is too cute! !

    It just looks familiar! Looks like a star kid I just saw on TV!

    In the cafeteria, Xiaoyi sat obediently on the sofa, holding her chin and watching her aunt go to buy food for herself.

    When the staff passed by her, they couldn't help but stop to look at her, or give her some snacks.

    "Little baby, what is your relationship with Mr. Lin?" Lin Yanxue's assistant was so curious that she sneaked closer and asked in a low voice.