94

Chapter 94

    "Mom, feed me." In the dining room, Little Deer held his cheek in dissatisfaction, and watched Chi Shuang helplessly as he was feeding Lu Ci.

    "Mommy is an adult now, so there's no need to feed her."

    Chi Shuang turned to look at her, "But Mommy is still very childish."

    The little guy pouted, "I don't say Mommy is childish."

    Chi Shuang With a smile, he fed the little guy a piece of tender chicken.

    Lu Ci tugged at the little guy's ears, "Is this jealousy with Mommy?" "

    I'm still a child, I need to be cared for."

    Lu Ci laughed, "I'm a big kid."

    The three of them were eating, Chi Shuang's cell phone rang, and seeing her occupying it, the little guy immediately leaned over to answer it for her.

    "Xiaoshuang, where are you?"

    "Godmother, we are having dinner at the hotel."

    "Little thing, where is mother?"

    "Beside, tell me, she can hear. Is there something I can't hear? ?” The little deer frowned like a little adult.

    Jiang Fu on the opposite side was amused by her, "You can listen, you can listen." "

    Xiaoshuang, a program team approached me and said that they would like to invite you two to appear on the program with a little intention. I asked I would like to ask if you have this intention.”

    “The main purpose is to take children to ethnic minorities, experience the customs of various places, and gain insights. I think it is a very good opportunity. After all, you two are so busy with work, it is rare to have the opportunity to take them together. The child goes out to play."

    Chi Shuang thought for a while, looked at Luci, then at the little guy, "Does Xiaoyi want to go?" "

    Yes! As long as you are with the mothers, you can go anywhere!"

    "Okay, Sister Fu, let me think about it again."

    "Okay, don't rush, there is plenty of time, take your time and think about it."

    "Hey, where are you eating? Are you on your way, and bring Xiaoyi to my house for a party? Zhihan has been talking about the little guy for the past two days." Chi Shuang glanced at the time, it was past eight o'clock, and it was time to go to

    them Home, most likely to be kept overnight, no, no, there are too many messy things in her house, it's too dangerous.

    "It's too late, Sister Fu. I won't go today. We'll go there when Lu Bao finishes filming and rests. You take good care of your baby." "Okay, remember to come, don't put me off! You must

    come!! Just these few days!"

    "Don't worry."

    The two exchanged a few more words before hanging up the phone.

    "Miss Fu, has it been four months? It's really hard for Mr. An." Lu Ci gloated.

    "Isn't that right? I heard that Zhihan moved the office back home during this time, and started to stay up late at night to work." "

    Cough." Both of them snickered.

    The little deer looked at this and that with big eyes, well, they were talking about something I couldn't hear again.