59

Chapter 59 Embarrassment

    The two walked along the road for a while, Qi Qi looked back and stared blankly beside the car, like a petrified Jiang Fu.

    "This guy, must he be frightened?" Chi Shuang frowned.

    "You're the only one who is bad."

    Chi Shuang chuckled, "Then I'll go first, you can wait for her to come with you."

    "Well, good."

    Chi Shuang pushed the suitcase and walked ahead, and when she came near the crew, she told Director Feng Made a phone call.

    Not long after, Feng Nian came out to pick her up in person.

    "Director Feng, I'm going to trouble you."

    "No trouble, I'd be happy if you could help." Feng Nian beckoned the staff to help her push the suitcase.

    "What I said on the phone yesterday..."

    "Don't worry, I'm the only one who knows about the two of you. As long as you restrain yourself a little and don't let everyone see it, you won't reveal your truth. In addition, I have already announced to everyone, I invited you to be the acting director."

    "That's good, thank you very much."

    Chi Shuang bowed slightly to Feng Nian.

    She discussed it with Xiaolu yesterday, because Xiaolu is in a fever period, she can't let Xiaolu come to the set alone, the only way is to come with her, but she needs a suitable reason.

    So he asked Director Feng for help, and expressed his willingness to join the crew as an acting director, visit and study, and help Teacher Feng by the way, Feng Nian naturally had no objections.     In addition, she and Xiaolu made a calculation, and now they don't want their relationship to be exposed. Lu Ci has obtained three top-level resources in a row, which has aroused the jealousy of many people in the circle. If the relationship between the two is exposed at this time Love, someone will use this to criticize Xiaolu and deny her strength, this is not what she wants to see.     Lu Ci also thought so, but what she cared about was that those who targeted her would turn their finger on Ah Shuang. Anyway, it's better not to make this matter public until it is necessary.

    After seeing that Chi Shuang really came, everyone in the production team showed their fangirl faces and looked at her eagerly.

    "Mr. Chi, may I ask you for an autograph?" A staff member approached cautiously.

    "Tsk, what are you doing?" Feng Nian dissatisfied.

    "Yes." Chi Shuang was very easy-going, took the pen and paper from the man, and signed his name.

    "Ah, thank you, Teacher Chi!!!" The man was overjoyed and jumped up excitedly. When the others saw it, they also looked eager to try.

    "Look at all of you hopeless looks." Feng Nian glanced at the crowd, and waved them away.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to the hotel first, there's nothing to do today, let's get familiar with the environment first."

    "Okay."

    Feng Nian took him to the hotel, the room at the end of the corridor, "You live in this room, opposite her room , so that you two can have a private meeting."