52

Chapter 52 Do I Call Your Sister-In-Law Fair?

    "Look at the two of them, how wonderful they are together." In the distance, Jiang Fu was secretly peeping.

    "It's true, but I've seen this deer speech before, and I didn't think she had such a great ability." An Zhihan was a little puzzled.

    "You still don't let people grow up?"

    "Oh yes, I forgot, she is your Ci Bao." "

    !!! You are enough!"

    "Oh."

    "Okay, Zhihan, I'm all angry How long has it been, why are you still angry~"

    "Humph."

    "Eh? Isn't that Mr. Shen?" Jiang Fu saw a familiar figure standing not far away from the corner of her eye.

    Shen Linwei was also pushing the wheelchair, and she and Lin Yanxue looked at Chi Shuang and her two with smiles.

    "Mom, is that sister-in-law?"

    "You don't see anyone." Shen Linwei nodded her forehead.

    "Can we go over and have a look? I haven't seen my sister-in-law yet."

    "Don't go over, just look here."

    Lin Yanxue frowned, a little disappointed.

    "President Shen, Yanxue." Jiang Fu came over to greet the two of them, smiled and raised her hand to touch Lin Yanxue's head, seeing the white knitted hat she was wearing, paused her hand, and stroked her shoulder , "Long time no see."

    "Sister Fu! Are you busy recently? I haven't seen you for a long time." "

    Well, I'm very busy. I joined a film crew with your sister."

    "What movie is this time? I can spoil it Is it?"

    "Well..."

    "Sister Fu~" Lin Yanxue shook her arm gently.

    "Okay, okay." Jiang Fu's eyelids twitched, she knew who Xiaoshuang learned to act like a baby from.

    "It's a costume drama played by the two of them, it's very sweet." Jiang Fu whispered, and winked at her.

    "When will it be released?"

    "It's still being edited, and it's probably by the end of the year."

    "Mom~"

    "Okay, when it's released, Mom will take you to see it."

    Lin Yanxue frowned, showing a nice smile.

    "Don't you want to go and have a look?"

    "No, so as not to disturb them. I'll go back after walking with Yanxue for a while."

    Jiang Fu nodded, the phone rang suddenly, picked it up and saw that it was from Ci Bao Text message, she looked back at Lu Ci, and saw Lu Ci nodded.

    "Boss Shen, let's go over and have a look, hasn't it been a long time since Yanxue saw her sister?" Jiang Fu helped her push the wheelchair, and accompanied the two of them towards Chi Shuang.

    Chi Shuang's back was facing them, so she didn't see them approaching. At this moment, she was stroking Xiaolu's ears and lips, thinking about how to sneak a bite to satisfy her cravings.