9

Chapter 9 Acting like a spoiled child?

    Today is Lu Ci's first scene, and most of the crew have never seen Lu Ci's acting skills with their own eyes, so they are quite critical of her replacing Chen Lu as the second female lead, but it's hard to reveal it because the director is there That's all.

    Lu Ci naturally knows this very well, so today, she must make a start.

    However, when the director told her which scene she was going to act in today, she immediately threw this idea behind her.

    "Yesterday's performance was good, let's do it again today." Bai Hua said excitedly.

    "Director..." Thinking of the close contact with Chi Shuang during the audition yesterday, Lu Ci's legs trembled. It was just a trial segment. Today is the official shooting, and I don't know how many times... "What?"

    "

    I ...Maybe I'm not in a good state today, can this scene be filmed tomorrow? Don't I still have a lot of my own scenes? I can go first..." After Lu Ci finished speaking, he saw the director's complexion.

    "Shall I look through the almanac again and pick a good day for you?" "

    ..." Lu Ci pursed his thin lips lightly, quietly raised his hand to grab the director's cuff, and shook it lightly.

    "What are you doing?" The director's eyelids twitched seeing her like this.

    "I'm really in a bad state..."

    "Why not? You are an actor, and you can get into the show anytime, anywhere." After the director finished speaking, he looked around, took a step forward, and leaned into her ear, "So many double I'm looking at you, don't embarrass me!"

    "I..."

    Lu Ci was silent for a while, looked around, and set his eyes on Chi Shuang who was not far away.

    Trotting all the way over, "Teacher Chi?"

    Chi Shuang had noticed her a long time ago, and when she saw her running over to find him, a slight smile appeared on the corner of her lips inadvertently, but it was suppressed in an instant.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Could I...please do me a favor?"

    Chi Shuang glanced around, then walked towards the tent for resting.

    Luci followed suit step by step.

    When she came in, Chi Shuang put down the curtain, "Tell me."

    "I'm not feeling well today, can you tell the director for me that the intimate scene will be filmed tomorrow?"

    Chi Shuang stared at Her eyes suddenly chuckled, "Yes."

    Just as Lu Ci was about to breathe a sigh of relief, he saw Chi Shuang raised his hand and stroked his neck gently.

    "But my neck hurts."

    "..." Lu Ci was speechless, she knew she was not so kind!

    There was silence for a while, "I'll apply the medicine for you when I go back tonight." Lu Ci said reluctantly.

    "Okay. Hey, my hand hurts too. I twisted it when I pulled the rein in the morning."

    "..." Make an inch of it!