103

Chapter 103 It Was Really an Accident

    "Sister!"

    As soon as the three of them entered the villa, a few little guys ran over, surrounded Xiao Yi, and greeted her excitedly.

    "Sister, do you miss me?" Xiao Chu shook off the two of them and hugged Xiao Yi.

    "Help!" Xiao Yi was almost out of breath from being hugged by her, and hurriedly stretched out her hand to Lu Ci.

    "Be gentle with me, how did I teach you at home?" Shen wantonly walked over and separated the two, "Didn't I tell you to be reserved? Where is your reserve?" "But I miss my sister!

    "

    Shen He glanced at her wantonly, then turned his head to look at Xiaoyi, "Are you okay, daughter-in-law?" "

    ..."

    "You are not so reserved!" Lu Ci snorted angrily. Are you really coveting my daughter?

    "Go, take my sister to the room." Shen wantonly laughed and pushed his daughter.

    Xiao Chu immediately led them back to the room.

    The room for several people is on the second floor. There is a small platform with a very wide view. Standing on the platform, you can see the blue sea and blue sky. There is also a swimming pool directly below. The water in the pool is crystal clear. Luci stretched his waist, which is also Very comfortable.

    "Sister, change your clothes quickly, let's go swimming!"

    "I don't like swimming." "

    How can I not swim when I'm at the beach! Don't you know how? I can teach you!"

    Chi Shuang packed the suitcase , secretly took out the swimsuit that Xiaoyi brought, "Go, play with my sister for a while."

    Xiaoyi pouted, Luci picked up the swimsuit and compared it.

    "Mommy~" The little guy coquettishly rushed to Luci.

    "It's not like you don't know who is in charge of our family, is it useful to act like a baby with me?"

    Chi Shuang smiled helplessly, good guy, good guy, Mr. Xiaolu's anger has not subsided yet!

    "Of course it's useful, our mommy has the final say." Chi Shuang said hastily.

    "Huh." Lu Ci hummed angrily, carried the little guy into the bathroom, helped her change into a small swimsuit, put on a swimming cap and goggles.

    "Xiaoyi is so cool." Lu Ci winked at her, encouraging the little guy.

    The little guy was submerged when he was learning to swim before, and then he became a little afraid of water.

    Xiaoyi pushed the swimming goggles to her forehead, "Mommy stay with me."

    Chi Shuang pushed the door in and came in, just in time to hear these words, and was glared at by Lu Ci viciously the next second.

    "Mom, will you be with me?" Chi Shuang said immediately.

    "Okay."

    Chi Shuang changed into her swimsuit in the bathroom, her graceful figure was unobstructed.

    Lu Ci glanced at her, "I want to go into the water too, you find a way for me."

    Chi Shuang chuckled, "Then..."