20

Chapter 20

    Chi Shuang got on the bed, and lightly stroked Lu Ci's back through her clothes.

    Lu Ci straightened up, and pushed her hand away, "Sleep with you, don't touch me." He said fierce words, but his hands were pulling the quilt to cover Chi Shuang.

    Chi Shuang grabbed her hand.

    Feeling that Chi Shuang's palms were covered with sweat, Lu Ci frowned and looked at her.

    "Dream what?" asked.

    Chi Shuang closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

    "You."

    "?"

    "Am I a nightmare?" Lu Ci's complexion changed, and his jade feet rested on Chi Shuang's waist, making a gesture to kick her.

    Chi Shuang shook her head, "I want to see your hands."

    "Huh?"

    Involuntarily grabbed Lu Ci's left hand, opened her palm, and peeled off the band-aid on her hand, the one that was scratched two days ago The wound has healed completely, and there is no trace of injury at all.

    "Your body won't leave scars, will it?" Chi Shuang asked tremblingly.

    "Yeah."

    "Why?"

    "Probably, I have a special physique." Lu Ci smiled and withdrew his hand, feeling that Chi Shuang looked at him strangely.

    Chi Shuang understood, and remembered that in the dream, the woman said that Lu Ci's body would not leave scars, so the dream just now should be what actually happened to Lu Ci.

    She didn't know why she dreamed about Lu Ci, she had no time to explore now, her heart was throbbing with pain, she just wanted to hug this little deer tightly so that she wouldn't suffer any more harm.

    "Teacher Chi?" Lu Ci was a little out of breath being hugged by her.

    "What did you dream about?"

    Chi Shuang didn't reply, just hugged her, stroked her back, and buried her face in the crook of her neck.

    Lu Ci felt a warm breath on her neck, a little itchy, like the tactile sensation brought by Chi Shuang's eyelashes blinking slightly, she felt Chi Shuang choked up, and was very surprised.

    Lu Ci was silent for a while, put his hands lightly on Chi Shuang's waist, and patted her, "Okay, isn't it just a nightmare, it will pass when you wake up, huh?" "Hey, why are you like a child?

    " It’s the same, I’m crying here in a dream.” Lu Ci thought of her strong woman appearance in front of outsiders, compared with her current appearance, and felt annoyed and funny.

    "Should I record what you look like now, and show it to you when you open your mouth next time?" Lu Ci asked with a smile, and then went to get his phone.     Chi Shuang clamped her hands, held her in his arms

    , gently rubbed the tip of her red nose, "Why are you worse than me?"

Sticking together, the distance is very close, almost touching each other's lips, Luci's heart thumps, and the blood in his body suddenly boils! Throat trembled, trying not to kiss Chi Shuang, she lowered her head and pushed, but Chi Shuang didn't let go, but put her head on her shoulder, their cheeks were pressed against each other.