12

Chapter 12

    Chi Shuang let her into the room, and watched her frown as she walked, and it seemed that she was still uncomfortable.

    Lu resigned from the corner of the wall and flipped through the medicine box. When he got up, he supported the wall to stand up.

    "Come here, sit down."

    Chi Shuang went over and sat down obediently.

    Lu Ci opened her collar and took a look, "Isn't everything all     right     ?

    " In the past, Lu Ci grabbed her wrist and looked it over and over again, but he didn't see any twisting, so he rubbed her wrist twice symbolically.     Chi Shuang leaned on the sofa, closed her eyes, felt the little deer press her wrist as if venting, and felt     a little wronged, "Can't you be gentle with me?" Chi Shuang also looked tired, thinking that she had only just come back, so she must have been exhausted, so she relaxed her movements a bit.     There was a smile on the corner of Chi Shuang's lips, and she didn't respond for a long time, as if she had fallen asleep. Lu Ci also leaned on the sofa, helping her pinch her eyelids until her eyelids became heavier and heavier.     Chi Shuang opened her eyes, sat up gently, took Lu Ci's left hand, and spread her palm, saw her fingertips and palm were rubbed red and shiny by the rein, and frowned.     Picking up the medicated oil on the side, dipped some, and carefully spread it on Lu Ci's fingertips.     Lu Ci's hands are soft, slender and slender, and they seem to have no strength at first glance.     Chi Shuang helped her apply the medicine, then gently held up her right hand, and touched her wrist carefully. It was obvious that it was different from the left wrist. Is the joint dislocated? Or failed to get good treatment after the fracture?     Chi Shuang was examining carefully, and saw that Lu Ci was frowning frequently in his sleep, and beads of sweat were visible to the naked eye on his forehead and neck.     "Xiaolu?" Chi Shuang realized that she might be having a nightmare, and quickly patted her.

    The moment Lu Ci opened his eyes, his eyes were dark, cold and unfamiliar, and Chi Shuang's heart skipped a beat when he saw it.

    Lu Ci paused for a while, then looked at Chi Shuang, "I fulfilled my promise today, and I didn't break my promise." "

    Yeah."

    "Then I'm leaving, you rest.

    " , Chi Shuang quickly helped her up, and looked down at her behind her, "Don't rush to sleep when you go back, take a hot bath and ask your assistant to give you a massage, otherwise you will feel pain when you wake up tomorrow." "Yes

    . " Lu Ci responded casually and left.

    In the corridor, she supported the wall and raised her hand to caress her left collarbone. Her skin was delicate, white and firm, and she couldn't tell that there was a horrible welt that tore the flesh!

    ...

    Early the next morning, when Chi Shuang was leaving, she deliberately went to look outside Lu Ci's room, only to find that he had already gone to the set.

    When putting on makeup, Lu Ci felt like sitting on pins and needles, sweating after a while.

    Chi Shuang looked at her in the mirror, and seeing her appearance, she knew that she must have gone back to sleep last night, and when she saw her wearing tight jeans, she couldn't help frowning again.