41

Chapter 41

    The two entered the villa where the director team was located.

    As soon as he opened the door, Lu Ci saw the hot pot and ingredients on the table, and his eyes lit up!

    "Director Feng." Chi Shuang called out.

    "Hey, you're here."

    "Hey, Director Feng." Hearing the voice, Lu Ci saw Feng Nian sitting on the sofa, and hurriedly greeted him.

    "You only saw the food, but you didn't see me." Feng Nian laughed.

    "How can it be?" Lu Ci was not guilty.

    "Come on, Director Bai called me just now and said that you are a foodie, and you will be disowned if you see delicious food." "..." Oh, so angry, can't

    Director Bai say something nice about her?

    Lu Ci sat down, looking at the dazzling array of dishes, trying to maintain elegance as much as possible.

    She had a hot pot meal with the crew before, and she has been obsessed with it ever since. After thinking about it for a long time, she never thought that she would be able to eat such a sumptuous hot pot while participating in a show. It was not in vain!

    "Director Feng, what do you like to eat? I'll put it in for you."

    "You can put what you like, I can do it."

    Luci swept around, put some vegetables that Ah Shuang liked, and some meat, Then obediently waited.

    Feng Nian glanced at her twice, and felt that her appearance was completely different from her domineering appearance on stage.

    She had noticed Luci before, but at that time her acting skills were not proficient enough, her personality was a bit introverted, she was not an expressive person, she did not expect that there would be such a big improvement in just a few years.

    A while ago, Bai Hua told her about Lu Ci, with the tone of picking up a treasure, and she thought she was making a fuss over a molehill, but looking at it today, she really has some skills.

    Feng Nian looked at her for a while, then suddenly frowned, "Are you ambidextrous?"

    Lu Ci was taken aback, and glanced at his left hand holding chopsticks, "What?" "

    No, I've seen your play before, and you were obviously right-handed in the play."

    Lu Ci was surprised, and the director's observation ability also So detailed!

    "Oh, I... sprained my right hand, so I don't dare to use force." Lu Ci felt guilty for a moment.

    "Is it serious? I'll find someone to look at it for you later."

    "Ah? No need, no need, a small injury, it's okay." Lu Ci hurriedly waved his hands, wondering if the director was too enthusiastic, when he suddenly felt a cold light watching him Looking at herself, she turned her head and saw that it was Ah Shuang, her eyes were not friendly...

    "Then thank you, Director Feng." Lu Ci immediately changed his words, heh, at this time, of course he is a hero who knows the current affairs.

    "Well, it's okay."

    Lu Ci looked down at the food, not daring to look at the director any more.

    The three of them ate while watching the live broadcast on TV.