Chapter 73

Back at home, Su Junxia has picked up his Ah Mi and arranged to live in the same house with Yang Liu. Over the years, Yang Liu has been looked up to by Su Ah Mi as his grandson, and Luo Qing is usually busy. At that time, Su Amo was taking care of Yang Liu, taking him to eat and live with him.

"Su Ah." As soon as Du Qingchen and Su Dong went back, they saw the old man in the yard, and Du Qingchen called him with a smile. It stands to reason that he and Su Junxia are brothers, and he can also be called Uncle Su, but Su Junxia is a generation higher than Su Dong. If he is called, he has to be called Ama, so Du Qingchen simply called it that.

"Grandma." Su Dong also greeted with a smile.

"Brother Dong is back, and I just told you about you. I heard that you are going to see the doctor. What did the doctor say? It's been a long journey, is your health okay?" Su Amo immediately stepped forward to hold Su Dong's body as soon as she saw the person coming back. Hands, kind words.

"Okay, where's Grandma? Are you still dizzy?"

"I'm not dizzy, but I'm not dizzy, no, I rested outside for a day, and then I calmed down. Otherwise, I don't know how to toss this way. "Su Amo said with a smile.

"That's good, have you eaten yet? I'll go to the kitchen and make something to eat." Du Qingchen said immediately.

"I ate it, Luo Qing cooked it, everyone has eaten it, how about you? If you didn't eat it, there is still in the pot." Su Amo said with a smile.

"I ate too." Du Qingchen took Su Dong to the restaurant, and also to see how other people's business was doing in this provincial capital. He planned to go out tomorrow to have a look and find a store by the way.

Du Qingchen looked around for a week, the yard was very lively, everyone gathered together in twos and threes, chatting, discussing schoolwork, or pushing Pai Gow, "Why hasn't Master Liu come back?" Didn't he mean to visit Tao Mansion today and come back in the evening? ?

Everyone looked at each other, but it was Su Junxia who said, "I said that I was left behind, and I will come back tomorrow."

Du Qingchen nodded, "That's right, after all, Master Tao and Prefect Tao haven't seen each other for many years, so maybe they will talk at night." Maybe it will take two or three days to talk.

"What is Bingzhuye Talk?" Su Junxia suddenly heard the new term and asked curiously.

"It's just that I don't sleep at night, I lie on a bed to chat, and I describe my good friend that I haven't seen each other for a long time. The talk is very strong, and I have to chat all night." Liu Tai answered.

"Why didn't you go?" Du Qingchen asked curiously, as Master Liu's son, the Tao Mansion invited Master Liu to go, so he shouldn't be left behind!

Liu Tai put on a pitiful appearance, and Du Rulin laughed and dismantled the stage, "Because he was lazy yesterday, the master's assignments were not completed, and today he has to write articles at home and was punished for copying books."

Liu Tai is not just casual. Du Qingchen guessed the person who abandoned the schoolwork after a little thought, "You didn't want to go to the Tao Mansion to make a mistake on purpose, right?" With the reason of being punished, even if Tao Xiude came in person, it was not a bad idea. Pulling Liu Tai over, after all, for a student like Liu Tai who is about to take an exam, studies are the first priority.

Liu Tai's eyes lit up, "Those who know me, Big Brother Du too! I just don't want to go, because I guessed that my dad won't be back today. I still have articles to write! Besides, as Lin said, Master Xia now lives outside the mansion, and he is allowed to ask for advice at any time. He doesn't have to go to Tao mansion to ask for articles, so why bother to join in the fun? Han Jun Now that the disaster has hit, even the imperial envoy lives in the Tao family, so I won't cause trouble."

Du Qingchen nodded, although Liu Tai's temperament is upright and innocent, he is still a bit smart, and he seems to be much stronger than Master Liu.

Everyone made a fuss for a while, and then went back to their rooms to rest. At night, Du Qingchen pulled the quilt for Su Dong and watched him fall asleep before carefully raising his hand to cover Su Dong's lower abdomen. It has been more than three months and almost four It's been a month, but the clothes are too big, and I can't see it on weekdays. In fact, if I really reach out and touch it, I can still feel the slightly raised belly.

Du Qingchen's expression is complicated. In fact, he is still a little surprised at the bottom of his heart. He thinks it is unbelievable. How could a man have broken his child?

Du Qingchen's skin suddenly moved, Du Qingchen was startled, his whole body stiffened, child...the child seems to be moving!

I go! The one in Su Dong's stomach really moved! Live! !

Du Qingchen swallowed his saliva, he didn't even dare to put the weight of his hands on Su Dong's belly, he was just floating, his breathing was a little short, he was really a child! Du Qingchen's eyes widened and he didn't dare to move.

It seems that the child's flipping made Su Dong uncomfortable. In addition, the people around him were standing in front of him, staring at him. Su Dong felt a little, slowly opened his eyes, looked at Du Qingchen suspiciously and drowsily, and muttered. Said : "Why are you looking at me all the time?"

The panic in Du Qingchen's eyes has not dissipated, "Brother Dong, he seems to be moving, child, moving!"

Su Dong was stunned for a moment, and instantly woke up and lifted up his arms. He touched his belly for a long time, "No, my mother said that the baby won't move until four or five months, and it's only three months now."

"Three months is almost four months . Maybe you can move, the food I give you is good and nutritious, maybe it just grows faster than other children, can you move now?" Du Qingchen asked.

That's right! Su Dong also knew that since he knew he was pregnant, he had eaten all the meals that Du Qingchen had carefully prepared for him. They were exquisite and delicious. In Du Qingchen's words, they were also nutritionally balanced. Therefore, his children moved earlier than other people's children. , is also possible! Su Dong carefully covered his belly with his hands and whispered, "The baby moves again, again..."

He also wanted to feel the baby's fetal movement.

Soon, it seemed that he heard Su Dong's prayer, Su Dong's stomach vibrated again, Du Qingchen was full of surprise, "Look! I said he can move! My child is healthy, and the first four others are around. It takes only one month to move the fetus, he can move in three months, and he must be a good and healthy child in the future!"

Su Dong looked at Du Qingchen blankly, opened his mouth, for a while he didn't know whether to say it or not, but he still has to say it! Su Dong said aggrievedly: "Qingchen, I want to go to the toilet..."

His stomach sounded not because of fetal movement, but because he wanted to go to the toilet. He could feel that it was not a child.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a while, and it took a long time before he came to his senses, and there was another gurgling vibration from his subordinates.

Su Dong was so embarrassed that she almost cried, "I knew that I wouldn't eat so much during the day. Although the street food is delicious, it's not clean. Mother is right, don't buy it outside. If you eat something, maybe people don't wash their hands when they cook!"

Du Qingchen told him before that cooking without washing his hands might make the person who eats diarrhea, he must have eaten the snack made by someone who didn't wash his hands. .

Du Qingchen finally understood, he got up quickly, and helped Su Dong sit up, "I'll go with you, it's cold outside.

" Belly! Su Dong also wants face.

"Okay, okay." Du Qingchen was helpless, his daughter-in-law also had a small temper, so he had to let it go.

Su Dong put on his clothes and got up to go to the toilet. In the house, Du Qingchen felt a little lost for a while. It wasn't fetal movement, but it didn't matter. After a month, he could feel it! His child, a moving, living baby! Du Qingchen was excited, and the last bit of discomfort in his heart for this child also disappeared, leaving only full of expectations.

The next day, Su Dong also whispered last night's misunderstanding to Su's mother who was helping in the kitchen, Su's mother looked at Du Qingchen and said, "You are young, it's normal that you don't understand many things, if you have any doubts, come and ask. I, of course, I am a woman, and I am not very different from my brother. Isn't there Luo Qing and Su Ah? If you should ask, you should ask. They are all people who have given birth. "

I know mother." Du Qingchen replied awkwardly, and Su Dong nodded silently.

After eating, Du Qingchen also went to find Su Junxia. He was playing cards with his brothers. Du Qingchen walked over and patted Su Junxia on the shoulder, "You are too busy! I plan to stay idle, wait. The drought is over?"

"Then what should I do? Now, most of the shops are closed. I didn't take care of anything, but now I'm naturally even more idle.

" Let you do logistics or something? You don't even have to look at it?"

"Logistics?" Su Junxia was stunned, what is logistics, but before he could react, Du Qingchen spoke again.

"If you don't want to see your business, why don't you go out with me to see what business is available in this provincial capital, where can you open a restaurant, and inquire about the local snakes and the businessmen who open restaurants here, and find out what's going on? "

That's right!" Su Junxia clapped his palms together, "I forgot about this, you mean to open a restaurant, that's right! Come on, I'll go out with you! By the way, you go and explore other restaurants. You must go to dinner!"

"That's natural." Du Qingchen chuckled.

Su Junxia and Du Qingchen went outside for a day. Su Junxia took Du Qingchen to meet a few friends he knew in the provincial capital. After eating together, he walked around the provincial capital again. It was considered a familiar place, and the provincial capital was comparable. The county town is much bigger, this is a real city, even Su Junxia is tired after a day, not to mention Du Qingchen. After Du Qingchen returned home, he even felt that his calf was spinning after he relaxed.

Su Junxia also spread out on the bench and said, "To be honest, it's my own business, and I've never been so concerned about it!"

Du Qingchen smiled, "I know that your own business is handled by the Taoist family. You are just hanging on to your name, thank you so much for being with me today."

Su Junxia waved his hand, "My brother, don't say thank you. But then again, after a day of shopping today, did you gain anything? Think about where to open a restaurant. Is it?"

"The restaurant is not in a hurry for the time being, I will leave it to the Yaren to find it slowly. I just want to know who is running the restaurant in this provincial capital and how they are doing it. Let's see who the opponents are. What's it like?"

Su Junxia sat up, "The guys who drank with us today also told us that there are restaurants in the provincial capital, one is run by servants of the Tao family, and the property is owned by the Tao family. The only one in his name is Tao Taishou, who is in a high position. My son, I'm afraid of stealing their business."

Du Qingchen nodded, "So we have to hide."

"Second, there are other big families, but there are not many overall, only five or six families, these people are the same as the Tao family. Yes, there are more farms and less business, and we already know the address, so just keep hiding."

"Yes, don't rob them." Du Qingchen nodded.

"As for the others, they are all restaurants run by merchants' homes. They are scattered here and there, large and small. There are more than a dozen in the provincial capital. I went to see the store today. What do you think? I want to grab one from them. Robbery?"

"If these people don't rob their business, where can I do business?" Du Qingchen smiled.

"Whose business are you going to rob, and whose land are you going to?" Su Junxia asked.

"This is not in a hurry, wait for the tooth people to find out, maybe after a while, someone will sell the restaurant, we will pick up the ready-made one."

"How do you know that someone is going to sell the restaurant? I didn't listen to those friends. Ah!"

Du Qingchen sighed, "The drought has come, even the provincial capital, and business has also been affected. There are always some weak merchants who can't handle this natural disaster, or they live in other places and are in urgent need of money. If there is a chance, if not, then look at it again."

Su Junxia pondered for a moment, "That's right, some natural disasters and man-made disasters are always unbearable, and the weak will be squeezed out, and you will just take over when the time comes. Du Qingchen nodded, "

Compared to restaurants, I still think about how to make money at that time." With his mediocre cooking skills, it would be the end of his life to mix in a small county. I'm afraid it's a bit difficult, and it still needs a professional cook. In addition to the cook, he also needs a new and trusted team.