Chapter 98

After seeing the housekeeper of the Min residence away, Du Qingchen stood at the door and stopped for a while before turning back, smiling and continuing to greet the guests, chatting with Master Liu and Master Xia.

And Du Rulin, where do you remember Min Anshi at this moment? He worshipped Master Xia as his teacher. At this moment, he only thought about Xia Zijin, and always wanted to come over and talk to him.

"Your father will be my teacher from now on." Du Rulin stood beside Confucius Xia and drank a few more cups. Confucius Xia, who was really drunk, whispered.

"Well." Xia Zijin snorted softly, her cheeks slightly red.

Du Rulin hooked his lips and said nothing, for fear of being discovered.

After the banquet was over, Du Qingchen asked the guys to help clean up the yard, so they each brought some leftovers and leftovers back. The leftovers they didn't eat were ignored by others. just left.

Du Rulin and the others put Master Xia on the carriage, and also earnestly instructed the coachman: "Master Xia is drunk, you should drive the car safely."

"Understood, rest assured, young gentlemen!" The coachman said with a smile.

Xia Zijin lifted the curtain of the car and said to the three of them, "My father said, let you come to my house tomorrow for class, and you can't indulge yourself just because you passed the exam."

"I see." The three answered, Du Rulin looked at Xia Zijin and said No matter what, Xia Zijin turned his head away from him, his ears slightly red.

Du Rulin then retracted his gaze, and when the carriage was gone, Liu Tai raised his arm and bumped Du Rulin, lowered his voice, and jokingly, "You did it on purpose just now! Brother Du's voice just fell, and we didn't respond before you plopped down and knelt down. Come on, I'm very positive to be a teacher! Say, is it a bad idea?!"

"How can it be?! It's our honor to be able to worship Master Xia as a teacher, don't you think so?" Du Rulin said righteously.

"Yes, it's an honor, but your reaction was too fast. We didn't even think about it, so you knelt down." Liu Tai sighed.

Qiu You smiled, "Do you think Ru Lin is the same as us? We worship the teacher, and others worship Yue... and also the teacher!"

Du Qingchen walked out, Qiu You immediately swallowed what he was about to say, and changed Word, Du Qingchen came over, and saw that the three of them had strange expressions on their faces, and said strangely: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay, it's just that the teacher asked us to go to class tomorrow, we thought we could take a few days off! So we're chatting." Du Rulin hurriedly made an excuse, and Qiu You and the two nodded their heads. They were just in the middle of their studies. If they told the family, who was interested in their brothers and daughters, not to mention that Master Xia would definitely treat them like them. As an apprentice, if you are not allowed to visit the door again, even the Du family will be unhappy!

"Oh." Du Qingchen felt that this was probably the feeling that he wanted to relax after the big test, but was informed that there was still a cram school to attend. He understood.

After the housekeeper of the Min residence returned, he immediately reported the matter. Min Anshi snorted coldly, "He has many teachers."

"Does the master still accept him as a disciple?" The housekeeper asked tentatively.

"Can't he teach one of his two teachers?" Min Anshi said coldly, not to mention being a teacher for the time being, what Min Anshi cared about was Du Rulin's teacher. A boy from a peasant household, he intends to accept him as his apprentice. ! how? With a person of his status, wouldn't it be possible to teach him together with Yi Caomin? Even the prince and the grandson have no such preciousness.

Min Anshi had forgotten that he had already returned from his old age, and now he was a peasant, and Master Xia, who used to be an official, was just like him, a commoner who had been an official.

The housekeeper understood what Min Anshi meant. After all, with Min Anshi's status, there was absolutely no reason to teach a student together with others, and Du Rulin was not a descendant of the royal family.

The housekeeper asked respectfully, "What if he comes to visit again?"

Min Anshi wanted to say that he didn't need to pay attention to him, but considering his reputation, once he did such a thing, he was afraid of being criticized. Putting on a gesture of admiring the younger generation, and suddenly ignoring others, it will only make people guess that something is wrong.

Min Anshi pondered for a while, "As always, let him come in once every three or two times." After all, he can form a good relationship, who knows when he will be able to use it!

"Yes." The old butler led the order to retreat.

After a few days, Master Liu will bring Qiu Jin back to town. They have been living here for almost half a year. The drought has passed, and he has to go back to continue teaching. Qiu Jin did not pass the exam and did not stay. If it is necessary in the city, it is better to go back to the town to continue studying and take the exam next year.

"Master." Du Rulin and Qiu Friends said reluctantly.

"Father, you have to be well at home, I will go back to see you when I have time." Liu Tai endured for a long time, but couldn't hold back, tears were falling.

He and Du Rulin and Qiu You three have already passed the exams as scholars, and their rankings are not low. With their current identities, if they return to a small town, they are qualified to be masters. Naturally, they cannot go back to private schools to study. Without excellent teacher guidance, Just building a car behind closed doors at home is not enough. Furthermore, Master Xia arranged for them their homework, and they needed them to stay in the city to study, so none of the three of them could go back, so they could only stay here and separate from Master Liu and Qiu Jin.

"Master, can't you stay?" Du Qingchen asked. "If the master wants to open a private school, you can also open it in this city!"

Master Liu stroked his beard and shook his head: "This city does not lack a master like me, but the town lacks a master like me. If I don't go back to the town Come on, the students in that town will have nowhere to study anymore."

He can naturally stay in the city, neither Du Qingchen nor Su Junxia will dislike him for living for a long time, even the Tao Mansion is willing to accept him, and even himself, if he wants to open a private school in the city, it is not a problem, but , if he doesn't go back, what will happen to the students in the town? Who will teach them? Therefore, even if Master Liu wanted to separate from his son, he still had to go back.

Du Qingchen sighed, knowing that he couldn't stop it, and turned to Qiu Jin, "Don't Qiu Jin want to stay?"

Standing beside Master Liu, Qiu Jin said earnestly, "Master said, I'm still a little short of heat. , the things I want to learn when I stay are the same as when I go back, and I am homesick." It has been more than half a year since he came out, and he is young, and no matter how good it is outside, he also wants to go back.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Then you will come to us for the exam next year, and you will still live with us, you know?"

"Well, thank you Brother Du." Du

Qingchen raised his hand and touched Qiu Jin's head, smiling, "I believe you will be next year. It's definitely possible."

Liu Tai reluctantly held on to Master Liu's clothes and refused to let go for a long time. He has never been separated from Master Liu since he was a child. This is the first time that Master Liu pulled away his son and pulled him. The hand at the corner of the clothes said solemnly: "You are a man, how can you cry, what does it look like?!"

"I don't have it!" Liu Tai raised his hand fiercely and wiped away his tears.

Master Liu looked at Du Qingchen and Tao Xiude. When Master Liu returned home, the Tao family must have come to see him off. Tao Taishou has a special status, so it is not easy to send them off from the city. Yesterday, Master Liu had been entertained, and only Tao Xiu is here today. Germany.

"Liu Tai will entrust you to take care of it in the future." Master Liu said reluctantly.

"Surely take good care of my virtuous brother." Tao Xiude handed over.

"It will definitely, Master, don't worry." Du Qingchen said.

"Take a good look at him, if you don't study hard, beat him if you need to, and scold you if you need to. I don't blame you.

"

"Am I biological?" Liu Taihong pointed at himself.

Master Liu stared, and Liu Tai lowered his head silently.

"Okay, you have to say goodbye after seeing you for a long time. I hope you have a long journey and a bright future." Master Liu said solemnly, although this farewell is not a goodbye, it is a beginning.

Scholars can still study locally, but what if they pass the exam? Even Master Xia will only let them go to the capital to study at the Imperial College, where they will study, and then prepare to be admitted to the jinshi, become jinshi, and become officials outside.

This is just the beginning of the separation. When the child grows up, he will always leave his side and go out.

Du Qingchen and the others bowed their hands and saluted, "Master, take care."

Master Liu waved his hand and led Qiu Jin to the carriage, "Go back!"

The people who saw off watched Master Liu's carriage go a long way before returning to the city. Lonely, Qiu Jin is his same village, and they have a good relationship on weekdays, but now, Qiu Jin has gone home, but he doesn't know when he will be able to go back. Maybe, there will be fewer opportunities to go back in the future.

Du Rulin raised his hand and patted You Qiu's shoulder, pressing down with some force, "When we pass the exam next year, we will go back together and have a big banquet in the town to celebrate."

"And the next exam! So easy! Maybe the teacher has prepared the homework again, waiting for us to learn! There is no time for us to go home." Qiu You complained, but his mood was better.

Du Rulin laughed, and Liu Tai wiped away his tears and came over, "If the teacher doesn't let us go home, we will skip class and go back together. Who dares to be a puppy!"

Du Rulin was stunned for a while, his family Everyone is in the city, why did he skip class and go back to the town! But looking at the two little friends who were getting closer and closer, Du Rulin nodded heavily, "Okay, then we will skip class together and go back to the town to have a look."

Du Qingchen smiled and looked at the few teenagers walking in front, then turned to face He asked Tao Xiude, "Where do you plan to study?" If you passed the exam, you shouldn't be taught by Master Xia at home, right?

"Go to the capital, my brother is already helping me with this matter, and I will go to the Imperial College to study." Tao Xiude said.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Alright."

"You're leaving in a few days, how about you? What are your plans in the future? Do you want to go to the capital?" Tao Xiude asked.

"Me?" Du Qingchen shook his head, "I have a lazy personality, but I don't like to bend my knees. It's not suitable for me where there are many noble people."

Tao Xiude was silent for a moment, "It also makes sense, you can do it!" Tao Xiude laughed.