Chapter 111

Mother Su gave Du Qingchen a blank look, but did not refute him, and continued to coax Mao Dan to play. Su Dong went to Luo Qing's house. Luo Qing was also nearing delivery now, so Su Dong also went over to help.

Su Junxia walked in with a pile of white cloth, and when he saw Du Qingchen, he immediately said: "You're here! That's great, do me a favor, I want to learn all of these things from your original practice and cook them for a while. Boil it and then dry it, didn't you say that...sterilization?" Su Junxia himself didn't quite understand.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Okay, have you bought a new pot yet?"

"Yes! Don't worry! I'll listen to you, you won't cook with the same pot." Su Junxia smiled.

Du Qingchen walked over, picked up some of the cotton cloth that Su Junxia was holding, and said, "Remember to keep this pot after cooking. When the child is born, his clothes can also be boiled and then worn to make it cleaner."

Su Junxia nodded, and Du Qingchen followed Su Junxia to Su's house with the things in his arms. As soon as he walked out the door, he saw Yang Liu running back in a hurry. Since Yang Liu practiced martial arts, not only did his muscles grow stronger, but his stature also jumped up. It's a lot, but for more than half a year, he actually looks like a strong teenager in his teens, and it's probably because he practiced martial arts that the sun was more severe, and his skin was much darker.

"Big Brother Du!" Yang Liu almost bumped into Du Qingchen, and quickly stopped, smiling embarrassedly.

"Yeah." Du Qingchen nodded, looked at Yang Liu carefully, and said with emotion: "You've grown so fast! Why do you feel like you haven't seen you for a few days, and you're taller again? I remember when I first saw you, I could still Hug you, now..." Du Qingchen looked at the black and strong young man with a high chin, and shook his head silently, now that Yang Liu can't pick him up.

Yang Liu scratched his head embarrassedly, "I also said that I grew too fast and wasted fabric."

Du Qingchen turned to look at Su Junxia, ​​"Don't tell me your family doesn't even have the fabric to make clothes for children?"

Su Junxia immediately retorted: "No way! It's just that Luo Qing thinks he grows too fast and can't wear it."

This is a problem, Du Qingchen said: "Can't you just go to the store and buy ready-to-wear?"

"My family used to be poor before . Now, Luo Qing is reluctant to bear it!" Su Junxia spread his hands, it's not that he didn't have the money, but his wife was too strict, and he didn't even have much pocket money in his hand.

Du Qingchen couldn't say anything, just nodded and entered the yard. In the yard of Su's house, Su Dong was wearing a tunic and walking around the yard with Luo Qing, who was holding his stomach. Su Dong has become more and more handsome and warm. How can you tell that he is a brother who has given birth to a child. He has been well raised over the years. Su Dong has not seen much fat, but his skin is more delicate and moisturizing. When he smiles, his eyes seem to be Hidden in a pool of water, watery, fair skin and translucent, as handsome as a young man.

When Su Dong saw Du Qingchen coming over, he smiled and said hello, "I just said, I want to ask if you are free, can you come over and stare at it and cook the quilt and cotton used by Luo Qing for production. "

I don't have anything to do!" Du Qingchen bowed his head and smiled, "Everything is on the right track, everyone who should sign the contract has signed, and there is nothing to rush to work, the person in charge can handle it. I'll just have to look at the account books and reconcile the accounts, I'm watching the children at home!"

Because Weihu broke the rule that he only cooperated with the Su family in the business of noodles and sugar, many businessmen came to hear the news, and their influence was like Wei Hu came alone, and came in a company with insufficient influence. In short, it was the Tao family who wanted to give three points of thin noodles. If Tao Taishou could spare Wei Hu, he could not prevent others from doing this business, regardless of the initial cause. why.

Therefore, now Du Qingchen's business has also expanded, and his influence in Han County is also increasing day by day. Even if there is no Taoist protection, under normal circumstances, no one dares to steal Du Qingchen's recipe to do this business. After all, in Han County, Du Qingchen's own influence can defeat the other party without any external force.

Outside of Han County, Du Qingchen helped Shao Qing with disaster relief. There are rumors that Mr. Shao still owes Du Qingchen a favor and is waiting to pay it back, and the matter of Su Nuan is not only spread in Han County. Listening to Bafang, if you want to steal the recipe from the Du family to do this business, you must first inquire about the backstage of the Du family. And after a little inquiries, they knew that although Du Qingchen was born in the countryside, he was first protected by the Tao family in Han County, and then there was the heir of the Shao family in the capital waiting to pay back his favor, and then there was a brother-in-law who didn't know if it was counted as Marshal Qi's. Fiancé, in such a situation, others will treat the Du family as a stubborn stubble, and will basically not fight against him.

In addition, Du Qingchen has done a good job in keeping secrets, and the recipe basically cannot be passed on. Therefore, the business has become more stable and bigger, and Su Junxia has gradually accepted this. From the shipping side, It became the party that provided Du Qingchen with raw materials, and also made a lot of money, and the Tao family was also satisfied with the status quo.

And Du Qingchen has also formulated a lot of rules to appoint competent people to ease his work intensity. Therefore, although the business is big, Du Qingchen can often stay at home and accompany his family. He is busy outside. Several stewards, and they can restrain each other, all Du Qingchen needs to do is to maintain this balance.

"That's right, I can help Boss Su to cook the cotton cloth." Su Dong smiled.

Luo Qing also nodded quickly and said, "It's really troublesome, Boss Du." Du

Qingchen waved his hand quickly, saying that he should do it.

Du Qingchen and Su Junxia started to put all the cotton cloth in the cauldron in the yard and boiled it. After Su Junxia lit the firewood, he wiped his sweat and asked Du Qingchen, "Speaking of which, you have thought about the name of your family's hairy eggs. Don't you mean that when you are one year old, you have to set a name and then go back to your hometown to enter the genealogy?"

Du Qingchen was stunned and said, "I just thought about it a few times, but I haven't decided yet."

"What is it?" Su Junxia became curious. His child was about to be born. The name was not in a hurry.

"Du Boyuan, Du Hong, Du Cheng'an, and..." Du Qingchen hooked his lips, "Du

Hexie." Su Junxia thought about it one by one, feeling pretty good, "Then which one do you prefer?" Grandpa's choice is to be a father, and Du Qingchen's attitude can actually determine Mao Dan's future name.

"Me! Du Hexie!" Du Qingchen said. "I think harmony is very good, there is a kind of Taoist feeling of the unity of nature and man, and the natural way of Taoism."

Su Junxia can't understand such a high-end thing, but after saying this, Su Junxia thinks the name seems to be very powerful. Even nodding, "Harmony is good, I also think this name is good. Those others, Du Boyuan, Du Chengan, in fact, many people have such names, I have never heard of anyone called Harmony."

Du Qingchen also endured He smiled and nodded, "Yeah! But after thinking about it, I'd better not use the word harmony. It's too arrogant, and I'm afraid the child won't be able to hold the name. In fact, I want him to be called Du He, and Brother Dong also I especially like this name, and said that if I have a child in the future, it will be called Du Xie, so that the good fortune will be scattered, and the children will not be able to hold back."

Su Junxia was a little disappointed, "How good is harmony! I can take it when I have it in the future!"

" No, no, no! Such a big word, just use one word, the two children use it separately, and together they are harmonious, so that's good." After all, it is biological, so it can't really be called harmony! Du Qingchen thought to himself, as for why Du Qingchen wanted the child to be called this name, it was just to leave a memory and miss where he came from.

However, Du Qingchen asked Su Junxia instead, "Have you thought about your child's nickname?"

Su Junxia smiled embarrassedly, "I don't know the gender, how can I think about it?"

Du Qingchen nodded, thinking it was reasonable, it would not be too late to think about it when he was born, his family's hairy eggs are.

"So I thought about it three times, would you like to listen to it?"

Du Qingchen:

"Well, tell me!" Du Qingchen said.

"If it's a boy, it's called Da Zhuang. I hope he will grow strong and healthy in the future. If it's a brother, it will be called Jiu'er, and it will last a long time! It happens that Yang Liu'er is also Liu, and this has a younger brother, so he will be called Jiu'er. "

Why do you want to be called Nine after Six?" Du Qingchen was very confused, but he believed that when Su Junxia came up with this name, it was definitely not the same as what he thought at the moment.

Su Junxia was at a loss, "Isn't nine bad? Seven is unlucky, eight, although it means making a fortune, but a brother called fortune is too tacky, Luo Qing said, a brother is like a girl, if you want to be stable and long-term, just call him Nine."

"Oh." It was him who was rude, he admitted his mistake, Du Qingchen said: "Then why if it's a boy, it's better to be called Da Zhuang or Xiao Ba, it's just right, it corresponds to making a fortune, and the brother and the girl don't need to make a fortune. , boys always want it!"

Su Junxia thought thoughtfully, and finally put his palms together, "You're right, if it's a boy, it's called Ba'er..."

"Don't, don't! Don't call it Dad! Call it Dazhuang, I was wrong, my fault!" Du Qingchen waved his hands again and again.

Su Junxia scratched his head, "Look at you, I think it's pretty good."

"No, no, I suddenly remembered, eight voices talk to dad, in some remote places, it's the child's name for his father, no no no!" Du Qingchen firmly opposed it.

"That's it!" Then he can't be called Ba'er, and can only continue to be called Da Zhuang. Su Junxia sighed in disappointment and continued: "There is another girl's name, called San'er."

Du Qingchen pursed his lips, and said with difficulty: "Why is the girl called San'er?!"

"Six! Isn't the third child cut in half?! The girl child can only be regarded as half of the family, and sooner or later she will be married off. Yes, I will take it out in the future, and when others see it, the boy's name is Liu'er and the girl's name is San'er, so it sounds like a family!" Su Junxia felt that he was very reasonable.

Du Qingchen silently covered his face, "Actually, I think Jiu is also pretty good, or you can think about it, anyway, Luo Qing can only give birth to one..."

"Nine... for a long time, it is really excellent, it seems to be fine, I Think about it carefully." Su Junxia fell into hard thinking, it's really hard to come up with a name!

Du Qingchen said seriously: "I sincerely hope now that you can have a boy." The name is afraid of comparison. Looking at it this way, the name Dazhuang is really super good!