Chapter 157

"Be careful. Don't hurt Your Highness."

"The city gate is closed, we can't get out!"

"Damn! Go back first, hide!

" He threw up, retched twice but couldn't spit out anything. The third prince was tied with his hands and black cloth around his eyes, so he couldn't see anything clearly.

"Who are you?! You are so courageous! You dare to enter the palace to tie up your Highness!" The

third prince was stern, he also knew that it was because he was kidnapped in the palace that he would not be an ordinary person. At the moment, the palace is on defense, and he is the head coach! How did this group of people do it, he was walking, and a sap behind him knocked him unconscious, what about the other soldiers behind him? ! Has it been silently removed?

The third prince tried his best to look out from the gap in the black cloth covering his eyes, but he could only see his toes. This place looked like a mansion, hum! Up and down the capital, there is no mansion that he is not familiar with!

"Who are you?" Qiu You asked in panic.

The third prince's blindfold was opened, and he squinted for a while before he could see the surrounding environment, damn it! There is actually a mansion in the capital that he is not familiar with!

"Where's Du Qingchen? I'm looking for Boss Du." Jiang Chuan's voice sounded from behind the third prince.

The third prince turned his head abruptly, his neck made a rattling sound, almost twisted 180 degrees, the third prince's voice was hardly human, and said sternly: "Jiang Chuan!!"

Jiang Chuan raised his hand to help the third prince rub his neck , "Good, I said, I will let you see me every day."

"Du... Brother Du is not at home. He went out to visit friends, and he didn't come home today." A look of fear.

"Then who are you?" Jiang Chuan frowned. He took the third prince, and he definitely wouldn't be able to go home or go to any official's mansion. After all, although they are usually called brothers and sisters, they may not be willing to take the charge of hiding the third prince. It would be better to find Du Qingchen. Jiang Chuan felt that Du Qingchen was also his friend, and he was the kind of friend who had nothing to do with this forced palace and would not be suspected. It would be safer to hide the third prince here. If you want, then he will...

Jiang Chuan narrowed his eyes, a businessman's family, it is not difficult to control, grab all of them, gag and shut them up first, he can occupy Nestle for one night.

"I... I live in Du's house on loan. Brother Du and I are from the same town, and my brother is a classmate. I..."

Jiang Chuan raised his hand to stop You Qiu from continuing, frowning, "What about his brother? Didn't you say he has a younger brother?"

"Ru Lin! He also went to visit friends with him!" Qiu You said, "Who are you? Why did you suddenly jump over the wall and come in? I don't want to kill me!" Qiu You cowardly hugged his head and squatted down, "Don't kill people, we will give you all the money."

Jiang Chuan had a headache, why did he catch up with no one in the Du family, Jiang Chuan said: "Who is in charge of this family now "

You Qiu raised his hand silently, "I... Brother Du, let me take care of the family before he leaves, this hero! The rest of the family is old and young, or it's brother, do you have any? What, just talk to me!"

Jiang Chuan said helplessly, "I am friends with Du Qingchen, we will stay here for one night and leave early tomorrow, don't go out and talk nonsense, otherwise..." Teng Liao, who was beside Jiang Chuan, immediately pulled out Threats of swords flashing cold light.

"Don't dare! This hero... ah no! This big brother, you are all wet, I think it is raining, why don't I ask the servants to prepare some hot water and get some food, you guys clean up first Bar!"

"No need, we'll just stay here. It's not peaceful outside tonight. I'll let my subordinates guard your house to prevent outsiders from coming in. It's also a love for my friends. Don't run around, it's not good if you accidentally get hurt." Jiang Chuan threat.

"Don't dare, the elders in the family are all asleep, and no one is running around." Qiu You shook his head cowardly, and said, "Then...then I'll ask the servants to prepare some hot water, handkerchief, can you wipe the rain a little? Warm? Warm up?"

Jiang Chuan didn't object this time, and asked Teng Liao to follow Qiu You to prepare, and Qiu You left with Teng Liao.

Teng Liao said, "Don't think of any ideas. We will leave early tomorrow morning. Be honest, it won't hurt you.

" .

Qiu You asked the servant to boil the hot water in the cauldron, and then asked him to prepare the handkerchief. Teng Liao saw that Qiu You had always been very obedient and looked timid, so he relaxed his vigilance a little and took the melon from the kitchen. Fruit to play.

"This eldest brother... Really don't want to eat anything? In this cold weather, it's good to drink some hot soup to warm your body!" Qiu You said with a flattering smile.

Teng Liao's expression changed slightly, and finally nodded, "Okay, prepare some!"

"Yes, hurry up, cook some soup, order some noodles, fry some meat dishes first, and get some wine!"

Teng Liao smiled . He looked at him, "You don't need to drink, just do things, don't drink."

"Yes yes yes." Qiu You nodded repeatedly, suddenly raised his hand to cover his stomach, "Oh, oh this... this big brother, I have to go to the latrine."

"I'm with you?"

"This... it's too stinky, how can I let the distinguished guest accompany me, why don't the guest stay in the kitchen?" Qiu You suggested. Anyway, they are staring at the food, staring at him for what?

Teng Liao also didn't want to step on the mud and go to the latrine with You Qiu. Maybe there was feces in the muddy water outside the latrine. Hearing this, he nodded, "Okay, you can go by yourself! Come back quickly, don't think of any tricks. "

Yes yes yes, what kind of tricks are there! We only have a few servants here, what can we do?" Qiu You smiled and walked out of the kitchen quickly.

"Qiu... Young Master Qiu..." The servant caught up with the friend Qiu who pretended to go out to the toilet and looked at him in panic, "What can I do?" Such a group of strong men broke into the house at night, each with a knife and a sword. Yes, there is still a person tied up, where is it good to be with.

Qiu You leaned into the servant's ear and whispered something, the servant listened, and his calf was softened, "If this is discovered by them, it's not..."

"What are you afraid of!" Qiu You stared. "I'm covering you!"

"Yes..." The servant went immediately.

Qiu You came back soon, Teng Liao glanced around Qiu You, didn't say anything, just smiled.

Soon, the food and hot water were all prepared and sent to the hall. Teng Liao smiled and said to Qiu You: "Young Master is the master, Master first move your chopsticks, let's eat together!"

"This..." Qiu You smiled awkwardly, "This is for everyone."

Teng Liao hugged his chest, the reason why he was not as defensive as he was because he planned to let Qiu You eat first, so naturally he was not afraid, Teng Liao raised his eyebrows, " If you don't eat it, is this food poisoned?!"

"How could it be!" Qiu You, with a look of fright and grievances wronged, hurriedly stepped forward and put some of the various dishes into his own bowl.

Teng Liao smiled and took the dishes with his chopsticks and put them in Qiu You's bowl, "Sir, please."

Qiu You looked aggrieved and drank a big bowl. Teng Liao was satisfied and said with a smile: "It seems that the son has not eaten dinner. Since the son has already moved his chopsticks, then we are welcome.

" Aren't the big brothers in here called in to eat together?" You Qiu asked.

"No need, they're not hungry, just a few of us can eat whatever we want." Teng Liao said, eating is eating, but it is impossible for everyone to eat. It is also for the sake of safety. If there is really a problem, the rest Those people can also be remedied in time.

You Qiu nodded, he didn't seem panicked, and Teng Liao felt more at ease. Jiang Chuan brought the third prince to sit down and said, "I'll feed you, eat some! There's still a day's journey tomorrow. , you can't stand without food." The

third prince glared at Jiang Chuan, as if he was about to tear off a piece of his flesh, as if in front of him was his father-killing enemy.

Jiang Chuan said: "I'm here to save you, even if you send troops in the palace, even a few of us can't defend, do you think that Qi Cheng will not be able to tear your formation with the army?! If I don't Take you out, your head should be placed in front of the fifth prince at this moment!"

Qiu You just pretended not to hear, and kept his head aside.

"If you don't bring me out, how do you know that I will definitely lose?!" The third prince was extremely unwilling, and he fell short!

Jiang Chuan couldn't convince him, so he could only eat it himself.

The servant brought a wooden basket over with all kinds of handkerchiefs in it. It seemed that the handkerchiefs were not enough, and there were still some torn fabrics. At that time, they each stepped forward to take them and wiped themselves, and Qiu You said, "Did the elder brothers who guard the mansion send them?

"

friend nodded.

Jiang Chuan took a handkerchief, raised his hand to help the third prince wipe the rain dripping from his hair, and wiped his cheeks. The third prince struggled violently, avoiding Jiang Chuan's service.

Seeing this, Jiang Chuan looked a little ugly, but he seemed a little ashamed, but he wiped himself fiercely without saying anything.

The third prince was a little dizzy at first, and soon fell into Jiang Chuan's arms. Jiang Chuan was stunned, "Is this dizzy?"

Teng Liao quickly got up and looked over, "What's the matter? Let me see..." The voice Before he fell, he fell to the ground with his legs unstable and fainted.

Several people in the hall also fainted quickly. Jiang Chuan stood up against the table and shook his body, "What did you do?!"

"This eldest brother! Don't worry, just a little drug, you have a good night's sleep. , When Big Brother Du comes back, let's talk about it, or else you guys with knives and swords are still tied up, I really don't dare to entrust my family's life on your kindness!" Qiu You nodded again and again.

Jiang Chuan wanted to do it, but he was so blocked by the words that he couldn't move the knife immediately, and quickly fainted.

Only then did Qiu You straighten up, cover his mouth and nose, and said, "Quickly, take off the veil, don't put it on yourself .

"

: "Tie up tightly. Didn't you hear that these people were from the palace? They must be very strong in martial arts. They tied up a few more times, and they were tied tightly."

"Yes."

Qiu You patted his face and felt I was also a little dizzy, and immediately took out the medicine bottle from my sleeve and sniffed it before I felt refreshed.

When Du Qingchen came back, he saw a group of people tied up in the hall, and the third prince was among them. Du Qingchen was shocked, and he was looking for the third prince in the palace. Who would have thought that it was in his own home! Du Qingchen guessed that Jiang Chuan had kidnapped the third prince, but he really never thought that Jiang Chuan actually brought people to his house! He was also tied up by his family!

You Qiu stepped forward and said with a smile: "Brother Du, you are back. There are a group of people in the house, each with a knife and a sword. I am really worried, so I will take the drug you stored at home for slaughtering pigs and cattle. Come and use it."

Du Qingchen was speechless, he opened a restaurant, and he had seen other people kill pigs and cattle, and it looked really bloody and cruel. Du Qingchen, a modern person, couldn't bear this at all, so he prepared a powerful medicine. Drugged, distributed to various restaurants, and asked them to put those large livestock such as pigs, sheep, cattle, etc., put the drug on their mouths and noses with a handkerchief, and then slaughtered, just like the modern pigs are stunned first, so, You can just throw down a cow's drug, the power of this drug, you can imagine...

"You... have you served them food?" Du Qingchen swept over the unrecovered food in the hall.

"No! They are very vigilant. I don't think they will eat it, so I smoked the veil with the drug and wiped their bodies." The drug with such a strong drug sticks to the body a little, so I just wipe it off. The face can easily knock a person down, and the drug in the veil will be scattered in the air a little. Although the servants and Qiu friends are far away from the veil, they still have the antidote, but the smell comes out. They still felt a little dizzy.

Du Qingchen glanced at the window and door, Qiu You had already let the servants open the window to dissipate the air, and the handkerchiefs were also carried out and placed in the ventilation area by the door.

Du Qingchen glanced at Qiu You who was begging for praise, then glanced at the dazed third prince Jiang Chuan, Teng Liao and others, helplessly rubbed his eyebrows, and sighed sincerely, "My God!

" Save him!

Du Qingchen asked people to take the antidote and unravel the drug for Jiang Chuan, the third prince, Teng Liao and the three. This drug is too powerful. If one is not careful, the person who takes the drug will be recruited by himself, so Du Qingchen bought the drug by the way. Knowing a lot of antidote, Du Qingchen moved three stools, put the three of them on the stools respectfully, and waited for them to wake up.

"Boss Du? Are you back?" Jiang Chuan woke up with a half-smile, and didn't try to break free the three-layer rope tied around him. There were so many ropes that he almost wrapped his whole body. He really looked down on him Jiang Chuan!

Du Qingchen smiled and pulled Qiu You to his side, "The children in the family are ignorant and disturbed the general. I don't know if the general came late at night, what is the important thing?"

Jiang Chuan glanced at Qiu You coldly, he was recruited by himself, he After accepting it, he said, "Untie it for me first!"

"No hurry, General." Du Qingchen waved his hand with a smile, and at this time, he could guarantee that Jiang Chuan would immediately violently hold him hostage.

"The third prince is awake? Under Du Qingchen, does Your Highness still remember?" Du Qingchen noticed that the third prince was awake, nodded slightly, and introduced himself.

The three princes snorted.

Teng Liao smiled at Du Qingchen, and didn't care about being tied up, "Hey, Boss Du, your little brother is very interesting! How did he bring us down?

" Touched his nose.

"Oh." Teng Liao suddenly realized.

Du Qingchen turned to the third prince and said, "His Royal Highness, you should really want to know the situation in the palace, but I can tell you, today, I have been following the fifth prince, what should be seen and what should not be seen, watch it all. It's here." The

third prince froze, turned around, and stared straight at Du Qingchen.

Jiang Chuan was puzzled, "That's not right! That kid just said that you went out to visit friends..." Jiang Chuan sighed, and quickly realized that he was being tricked, and that he was being tricked from the beginning, "Understood."

Qiu You silently took a step back, as if he had no sense of existence.

Du Qingchen said: "The general may not know, this little boy in my family has a classmate who is the companion of the eighth prince. Today in the palace, he has been guarding the emperor. Because of this, my brother was called by the fifth prince to the mansion. , I was worried about my younger brother, so I followed him, and then they were taken into the palace together, and only came back after the matter was over, and my younger brother was with his classmate at the moment and did not go home."

"What happened in the palace? !" The third prince said anxiously, chatting about these useless things! He's almost dying!

Du Qingchen then turned to the third prince and said, "I went to the palace with the fifth prince, and Marshal Qi Cheng took a step forward. When we arrived, the palace gate was broken, and there was a one-sided fight inside, and it was less than half a cup of tea. The fifth prince brought people to the outside of the palace, and the third prince, your people, were completely defeated."

Jiang Chuan was instantly shocked, and quickly said: "Look! I am saving you! You have only read a few military books, you dare to In the defensive battle with Qi Cheng, you can't even defend against me and my subordinates, and you still want to defend against Qi Cheng's army?! I just saved you!" The

fifth prince completely ignored Jiang Chuan, who was irritable beside him. Staring straight at Du Qingchen, "Where's your royal father!"

"When we arrived at the palace, there were guards outside the palace, and the fifth prince wanted to break in, but as a result, His Majesty was a guest." The

third prince pursed his lips tightly. He pursed his lips and took a few quick breaths, not knowing what he was thinking.

Du Qingchen continued: "The fifth prince was about to break in, but it was my child, who was the eighth prince's companion. He took the edict in one hand and led the eighth prince out. His Majesty actually left a secret decree in his own hand, and the decree he announced, The decree said that the throne would be passed on to the fifth prince, the eighth prince would be named King Shou, and the fief would be in Han County. Immediately after the funeral, he would leave the capital and return to the domain

. I gave him a secret decree..."

"Yes." Du Qingchen looked at the third prince sympathetically. The third prince was the first to enter the palace, but the emperor did not write him a secret decree, but instead left a secret decree, which shows that he was the one who was on guard. . The third prince should also realize it!

"Isn't there any mention of me in the will?" The third prince asked blankly.

"No."

"He only mentioned the old eighth."

Du Qingchen thought for a while and nodded, "Yes, that decree is actually a bit interesting. There is only one sentence about the succession of the throne. The number of words for King Fengshou is more than the number of words for the succession of the throne. Your Majesty probably really loves the eighth prince." The

third prince didn't speak for a long time, and others didn't dare to provoke him at this time.

"What about me?" the third prince murmured.

"The fifth prince... oh no, His Majesty sent a decree, the third prince forced the palace to rebel, his whereabouts are unknown, and the whole capital was searched."

Jiang Chuan suddenly struggled, desperately trying to break free from the rope.

"General! You can't get away!" Du Qingchen was startled, before he finished speaking, the stool Jiang Chuan was sitting on was forced to get up and fell down, scattered apart, Jiang Chuan rolled on the spot, and the others were dazed. At the side of the subordinate who had not woken up, he pulled out the dagger from the waist of the subordinate and slashed the rope on his body. Jiang Chuan looked fierce and stunned everyone. Du Qingchen's family did not have any martial arts skills, but they were servants. For a while, he didn't dare to step forward, and could only watch him cut the rope.

Du Qingchen smiled and pulled You Qiu back a step, "Since the general has defected to me in a difficult situation, it can be seen that he still has some trust in me. I just told the truth, and the general can see my sincerity, but the children in the family don't know the general. Please don't blame the general, and I am worried about my family, and I don't dare to untie the general, and I also ask the general to forgive me."

Jiang Chuan lost his patience after cutting half of it. Du Qingchen, who ignored the explanation, cut the rope on Teng Liao's body. Teng Liao got up and moved his hands and feet with a smile. He smiled and spread his hands towards Du Qingchen, "Boss Du, the antidote.

" The group quickly came to their senses and untied the ropes. The third prince has also been released. Now that he leaves the house, he will be arrested and convicted of treason. Naturally, he is not worried about him running away.

The third prince sat down on the chair with his head down and said nothing.

Du Qingchen asked people to bring hot tea, but no one wanted to drink it. He had just been recruited, and there was already a shadow at this moment. Who would have thought that a businessman's family had prepared so many drugs with such strong potency, and it was not normal. The routine is put in the tea and meals, but it is put in the veil instead. Everyone is grateful for everything in the Du family at this moment.

"General, what are your plans?" Du Qingchen asked with a smile.

"Take him out of Beijing and back to the border." Jiang Chuan's eyes fell on the third prince.

"Leaving the capital without a reason, but it is considered to be leaving the post without permission. As a military general, leaving the post without permission is a capital crime." Du Qingchen reminded that if the fifth prince intends to find fault, the crime is simply obvious.

Jiang Chuan smiled, "Is he the only one who has the imperial edict, and I don't have one?"

Teng Liao said, "The general has received the edict, and he returns to the frontier to serve."

Du Qingchen nodded, "It seems that the general has made a plan, but I reminded him. It's superfluous, but since the capital is under martial law, I'm afraid it will be difficult to get out of the city gate."

"All the palace gates can enter, the mere city gates, can you stop it? It is easy." Teng Liao continued.

"That's right, then... what about the third prince?" Du Qingchen turned to the third prince, they might not cooperate! Even if it is tied, it may be a tossing when it arrives at the city gate.

Jiang Chuan also had a headache.

The third prince's eyes widened when he heard the words, "You dare! I would rather die than leave the capital! Even if a man loses, he has to stand upright and die! I tell you, unless you are stunned, I will never leave the capital! I'll go with you!"

Du Qingchen: ...

Jiang Chuan touched his nose and turned to Du Qingchen, "That... Boss Du, there are a lot of drugs at home, right? Lend me some?"