Chapter 1

When Du Qingchen woke up, he thought he had carried it over and returned to the ward. But after seeing the surrounding environment clearly, Du Qingchen was stunned.

Dilapidated earthen walls, straw on top of head, cold earthen kang underneath, faint musty smell lingering on the tip of the nose, this is... where? !

What about the doctor? Wasn't he critically ill and rushed to the operating room for rescue? ! What is this place? !

"Brother!" A childish voice sounded. Du Qingchen subconsciously thought he was coming to the hospital to see his friend, but only after turning his head did he see who was coming. It was a boy of about ten years old, with clear eyes and beautiful eyes, and pounced on him in surprise. When he came over, tears fell down, and he lifted the dirty back of his hand and wiped it, "Brother, I thought you... woo woo..."

Du Qingchen moved his lips with difficulty, woo woo The sound of his crying made him feel his head throbbing, "Who are you?" The

boy raised his head in horror, "Brother! I'm your younger brother! Du Rulin! You don't know me anymore!"

Du Rulin... Although he It is an orphan, but it is indeed an only child, where is the younger brother? Du Qingchen had a headache.

"Father! Brother doesn't remember me!" Du Rulin turned to the door, and a thin, sick old man walked in tremblingly, looking at Du Qingchen with cloudy eyes.

"Qingchen?" The old man's tone was a little uncertain and worried.

Du Qingchen suddenly felt a dull pain in his chest, as if something was about to burst out of his chest, or he was extremely sad and angry, Du Qingchen clutched his chest and didn't answer the old man's words, his mind was buzzing, and soon, fainted.

...

This is Dujia Village, a remote village close to the mountains. The villagers have lived for generations, and the whole village can almost be related to relatives, and Du Qingchen has become the father of this family. He also has a younger brother, Du Rulin, who lives in the family. Three mouths in total. His mother passed away early.

This was the memory that came to Du Qingchen's mind after he woke up again, and he finally realized that he had passed through.

Here, the book world of the last book a friend read to him!

He probably died in the operating room! Du Qingchen tickled the corner of his mouth while lying on the bed and smiled wryly, but it doesn't matter anymore, it is lucky to be able to survive, no matter where he lives.

In the original world, he was just an orphan and had nothing to worry about. The few friends he only had were adults who could take good care of him, so he didn't need to worry about it, so he was very happy to be able to survive in another world. , even if the world is just a book he once read.

This book was read to him by a friend who saw that he was really bored lying on the hospital bed. He was not very interested in novels on this subject, but due to the kindness of his friend, he probably listened to it. However, He didn't hear the ending until he died, but he still knew the general settings and characters.

The protagonist, Su Nuan, is the elder brother of the Hou's mansion in the capital city, but he lived in the people since he was a child. I still live in a pig sty and grow up bitterly like a cabbage. Later, Hou's house searched for his relatives, found him, and took him back to the capital. Then the protagonist hung up all the way, avenged his mother, and married the current marshal.

Maybe that's the story! Du Qingchen didn't actually hear the ending after listening to this book. He just knew that after the protagonist won the house fight in Hou's mansion, he also successfully attracted the attention of Marshal Zhenbei, and successfully married into the Marshal's mansion. Mrs. Marshal, he doesn't know what happened next, but it's probably not far from the end.

But these have nothing to do with Du Qingchen. After Du Qingchen knew that this was Dujia Village, he was sure that he was just a passerby in this book who didn't even deserve a name.

And why does he know that this is the world in the book? This is because Sujia Village and Dujia Village are next to each other. Regarding the matter of Houfu going to Sujia Village to find children, in an ancient village with little entertainment, it is simply a hot topic for the villagers from ten miles and eight townships to talk about for two or three years. Disappeared, and this incident is also there in the original body memory.

However, his family has nothing to do with the Su family who adopted the brother of Houfu, and it doesn't count as a village, it can only be said to be a fellow villager.

And the brother of the Hou Mansion has been taken away by the Hou Mansion for more than two years. According to the description in the book, he has never returned until the protagonist gets married. Therefore, it is basically impossible for the protagonist and Du Qingchen. There is a meeting. Du Qingchen felt that he could live his own life anyway.

Du Qingchen's arms were bandaged and white cotton was wrapped around his head. He walked slowly to the big tree at the door. He had been in this world for several days, and he was able to get out of bed and move around, but his family was worried and wouldn't let him go. Far.

The original body was beaten to death. Du Qingchen felt that the cause of death should be the stick on his head. He also used this reason to explain that his memory was damaged and he could not remember many things. He really only had the original body. part of memory.

Also because of this, the Du family father and son did not ask why Du Qingchen didn't know them in the first place, this must be a bad brain! You must take good care of them, otherwise, what if you forget your parents and brothers someday?

"Brother, why did you come out again? Hurry up and go back to rest! The doctor said, you need to take good care of your head." Du Rulin didn't take a good look at it, Du Qingchen went out again, and immediately looked for it.

Du Qingchen chuckled, "I'm fine, except for a headache, everything else is fine."

"Why is it okay! You don't even know how much blood you bleed!" Du Rulin is still a little scared, "The doctor said at the time that it is up to you whether you can survive or not. Fortunately, you woke up, otherwise... "Du Rulin said, raising his hand to wipe away his tears.

Du Rulin is much cleaner today. He is no longer the dirty mud boy he was when he first saw him. His fair and tender face looked very handsome and cute, but a little ink mark on the back of his hand stained his face.

Du Qingchen chuckled lightly. In the memory of the original body, his younger brother was a good student. He is currently studying in a private school in the town. It is estimated that he was just practicing calligraphy!

The Du family is not a poor family. There is also a small restaurant in the town to make a living. It is precisely because of this income that the two brothers of the Du family have actually studied, but Du Qingchen is not good at reading. I went to the small restaurant to help, and Du Rulin was quite talented in reading, so the whole family did their best to support him. Therefore, although the Du family was not poor, after supporting the scholars, they had no money to spare and could only live in a dilapidated earthen house. , eat bran pharynx.

Du Qingchen walked over slowly, raised his hand to wipe off the ink marks on Du Rulin's face, Du Rulin was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted, blushed and lowered his head.

"Where's Dad?" Du Qingchen asked.

"Father! He..." Du Rulin paused, thinking of Father Du's instructions before he left, not to let him tell the elder brother where he went, lest the elder brother be worried and be speechless for a while.

But Du Rulin was young and not good at lying. Du Qingchen noticed the problem in a moment. Du Qingchen pretended to be angry and said deceitfully, "Did Dad go to the store again?!"

"No! No..." Du Rulin Shaking hands guiltily.

This attitude is definitely there! Only then did Du Qingchen get angry, frowning and scolding: "Do you know that you can't go to the store now! Look at my head, why don't you stop him! What should I do if something happens again? !" Du Qingchen was anxious.

In his memory, the original body is already the main labor force of the small restaurant in the town. Du's father is old, and he can only help wash the dishes on weekdays. When others talk about the owner of the restaurant, it is also Du Qingchen, not the Father Du. And the reason why Du Qingchen was injured was precisely because of this restaurant.

The small restaurant was handed down from the ancestors of the Du family. Although it is not large in scale, it has an excellent location. Therefore, it has attracted the peeps of the richest man in the town, Mr. Chen. Mr. Chen originally wanted to buy the restaurant, but the small restaurant is not only an ancestral property, but also Du Relying on the family, if there is no small restaurant, where will the Du brothers get the money to study? How will Du Rulin continue his studies? So the Du family absolutely refused.

Because of this, Mr. Chen found a group of gangsters who often find small restaurants in trouble. The Du family struggled to support them. Until a few days ago, the gangsters came to eat in the restaurant again, but they insisted that Du Qingchen's cooking was not clean, and they ate their food. In the stomach, under the verbal argument, the gangster picked up the chair and hit Du Qingchen, unexpectedly hitting Du Qingchen in the head, which caused the death of the original owner, and now he has crossed over.

Under such circumstances, the small restaurant could no longer be maintained for a long time, and Father Du dared to go there.

Du Qingchen understands Father Du's concerns about the small restaurant, but he never agrees with his behavior that doesn't care about his own life.

"I'm going to a restaurant!" Du Qingchen said with a cold face.

"No! Dad said, you have to stay at home to recuperate, he just went to see, afraid that someone would break into the empty door and steal something, and he would come back right away."

"So if it's all right, I'll just go and see and pick up Dad. That's it." He remembered Father Du, so thin and ill, if he encountered those gangsters, if he was just pushed around, he might have an accident, but he was different. After those thugs beat him that day, they saw him After bleeding a lot and hurting his head again, they scattered in fright. In their hearts, they were still afraid that something would happen to him. Making trouble is completely different from murder.

Du Rulin couldn't stop Du Qingchen, so he could only follow him eagerly, even if Du Qingchen didn't want him to follow, Du Qingchen would follow him.

Following the road from the village to the town, the distance was actually very close. Du Qingchen felt that he was fine, and there was nothing uncomfortable about the injury on his head. He blocked the door and didn't let him leave, and shouted, "If you eat something bad, you will have to pay for it. Why, close the door! Don't you catch the old man by pretending to be dead! It's the same, hurry up and lose money!"

The author has something to say: Update the article~ Food farming article, warm and free of abuse, please collect it~