Chapter 15

Shopkeeper Qiu also squinted and smiled. In fact, he knew very well that if he bought this recipe from other villagers, he could cut a few taels of silver and make people leave happily, but Du Qingchen

... As he said, let's have a good relationship! In the future, maybe there will be a time when it will be useful.

Du Qingchen was happy in his heart, but he was holding it up, and his expression didn't show at all.

"How did Boss Du give this recipe? Do you write it down or teach it yourself..." Although the shopkeeper Qiu asked, he had already waved his hand to let Xiao Er bring something over, obviously wanting Du Qingchen to write it down, he wanted to know Whether Du Qingchen is literate or not, you must know that there is a world of difference between literacy and illiterate business people, which is also directly related to his attitude towards Du Qingchen in the future.

Du Qingchen didn't refuse either, he smiled and took the pen and ink from Xiao Er and raised the pen to write.

"I don't read much, and my words are not very good. Please forgive me, the shopkeeper. I'll write a recipe first, and you can use it first. It's actually very simple. If it doesn't work, you can ask me to teach the cook, anyway, I'm in the town. "

Seeing that Du Qingchen was not in stage fright, Manager Qiu couldn't help but give Du Qingchen a high look. If this person is not suppressed, let him grow up freely, he will not be a thing in the pool in the future!

After Du Qingchen wrote the recipe, Shopkeeper Qiu picked it up and looked at it, um...

The steps are really simple, basically just add sugar to boil, there are some other tricks in the process, such as adding salt to soak the fruit in the mountains, or cooking I ordered some vinegar, etc., and clearly wrote some points to pay attention to. Although the steps are simple, if you don't pay attention to these details, you will definitely not be able to make such a crystal clear and shapeable mountain fruit pastry.

It's just this word... Du Qingchen really has no humility, he really can only understand it, and he can't talk about any knowledge. The shopkeeper Qiu put away the recipe, but he didn't dislike Du Qingchen's words. After all, businessmen only need to read literacy. illiterate, without the need to test calligraphy.

Shopkeeper Qiu looked at Du Qingchen with a smile, "I'm relieved that Boss Du said that. If my cook here is too stupid and can't learn this pastry, I really rely on you to come back and teach me!"

Du Qingchen said modestly, He took the money and said goodbye and left.

After returning to the restaurant, he showed the silver to Father Du, who was stunned, "What recipe did you use to sell it! You sold it for so much money! If this recipe is on our own, In our hands..."

"If we put it in our own hands, maybe three or four years later, we will be able to make so much money, and no one will make the same thing as our pastry. Shanliguo pastry is too simple. It's easy to figure it out." Du Qingchen said with a smile.

"It won't work in three or four years, but in five or six years, you can make more money than this!" Father Du felt that earning fifteen or sixty taels of silver in three or four years was already incredible, enough to support his family. Fang Zi, if it were him, he would never sell it, but Du Qingchen always has his own ideas and is not willing to listen to him anymore.

Father Du sighed, feeling that his son would not be able to live, and at the same time sighing that he could not help his son.

"Dad, look, now my brother has enough money for the exam and school, and even my husband's money! When are we going to the Su family to mention this matter?" Du Qingchen endured for a moment and saw Father Du. If you don't take the initiative to mention this, you have to speak up yourself.

He has enough money! When will you marry a daughter-in-law?

Father Du was stunned for a moment, then suddenly understood, and nodded quickly, "Yes! It's really time to mention this to the Su family. After all, this money has been earned enough to marry you a daughter-in-law, then. I'll go to Sujia Village tomorrow?"

Du Qingchen nodded silently, that's what he meant, but he didn't know what to think, the corners of his mouth slowly raised, unable to hide his smile.

The next day, Du Qingchen was absent-minded all day, almost miscalculated several times in business, and was full of thoughts waiting for the news of Du's father. It was not until the afternoon that Du's father returned to the restaurant from Sujia Village.

"How is it? Has the date been set?" Du Qingchen wiped his hands and went out to greet him.

Father Du looked a little dazed, and when he saw Du Qingchen asking, he quickly replied, "Ah, it's not yet decided, the Su family said that Su Dong's birthday is coming soon, it's not good to get married before her birthday, and now is not the time to celebrate, don't hurry up. Now that we're getting married, it's better to leave some time to prepare."

"Um... Didn't I say that the Su family was particularly willing?" Du Qingchen was puzzled.

"That's right! I find it strange too! Why is the Su family suddenly not in a hurry! I thought I could make a decision when I got there, and I would be able to do things for you at the end of the month!" Father Du also didn't understand.

At this moment in the Su family, Su's mother happily patted the table, unable to hold back her smile, Su's father stood beside him with a blank expression on his face, and still did not understand what happened. He came to the door to set the date, and as a result, his daughter-in-law shied away after three or two sentences, what happened? Could it be that his Dong'er is not getting married? Du Qingchen is such a good boy, how could he not marry!

Su Dong didn't understand either, but he didn't say anything, just lowered his head and didn't look very happy.

Mother Su glanced at it, and saw what the other two people in the room were thinking, and said with a smile: "Why, everyone is frowning, for things like getting married, you have to shirk it three or four times before you can show us. Brother Jingui! If we agreed as soon as they opened their mouths, doesn't it seem like we are eager to get married? Can he look at our brother?"

"But, our brother is already in a hurry to get married! Otherwise, we can't promise others. It's not the Chongxi, now, Du Qingchen is fine, but you're not happy anymore, and you don't know what to think!" Father Su sat on the chair unhappy and turned his back.

"What do you know!" Mother Su raised her hand and patted Father Su's back with a snap, "In the past, we were expecting someone to marry our brother, and for this, how much thought did we spend, I cook, You go to work, this is what your father-in-law and mother-in-law should do! You have lost all face, and now, it is Du Qingchen's turn to be anxious, shouldn't he pick up his face? Otherwise, you will not be dignified in front of Du Qingchen in the future. Forget it, if our brother is bullied to find someone, we have to let him know that he is in a hurry."

"You don't have to be afraid of hanging out, then our brother will cry at you!" Father Su turned around and blamed .

"Who said it could be done! The marriage has been decided. Today, the Du family came to the door, and the neighbors were watching! Everyone in Shili Ba Village knows that our two families are engaged, so how can we get married? Besides, our brother is so good. , Du Qingchen took a look at it, and he was attracted. In less than two days, he came to the door to set a date. He was very anxious, but this was no good! Besides, we are only one child. You must not prepare well for your children? Let our brother marry beautifully and have a long face? Let those who are rude also see! How good is our brother, whether we marry well or not ourselves, even the dowry They are all first-class, I have been suffocated for all these years, can't I gain face?!"

Father Su was also a little moved, and he also suffered from these years of suffocation. People outside said that his brother It's not good, he has fought with people because of this, but he still can't stop the mouths of others. If he has time to prepare well, with his family background, he can definitely prepare the dowry to make people in Shiliba Village jealous, but... ...

"In case of dragging, Du Qingchen really has other thoughts..."

"No! Let's do a dowry with great fanfare, go to the town to buy it, and let Du Qingchen see our family. Will he be willing?"

"That's right ?" Ah! No matter who he marries, in the whole town, who will do a dowry like our family?" Su Dong is their only son, and his family is still a wealthy family, and he wants to fight for a breath. It's also incomparable to other people, can Du Qingchen be willing to do it?

Father Su calmed down and nodded slowly.

Su Dong opened his mouth slightly and looked at his parents. He didn't know how to express it for a while. He was worried about Du Qingchen's change of heart, but also felt that his parents were doing it for his own good. What he said made sense.

Du Qingchen and Du's father thought about it for a long time in the Du family restaurant, and they couldn't understand what happened to the Su family. It couldn't really be because of their birthday! This reason is too far-fetched. Although there is such a saying that it is unlucky to get married in the month of birth and the year of birth, there are not many people who really believe this! All right! Most are more staggered.

Father Du sighed, "I knew earlier that it was time to get married last month, I'll let you drag it off, let's do it now!"

Du Qingchen looked at the sky silently, pretending not to hear Father Du's complaint, "Anyway, it won't work this month, next time. It's been a month! By the way, Dad, what is Su Dong's birthday?" Since it's his birthday, he can prepare a gift for him!

Father Du thought for a while, but he didn't think of it for a while, and said, "I'll read the marriage book for you when I go back."

"Okay! I'll do it myself." Du Qingchen nodded.

"Father." Outside the door, Du Rulin got out of school and walked in with a sling on his back. Father Du and Du Qingchen also stopped and stopped talking about this topic.

"Come back! Hungry or not, hurry up, let your brother make you something to eat." Father Du immediately greeted him with a smile.

"Father, my classmates are also here. The master gave the materials for the test to the students, but there is only one copy, so..."

"Hello, uncle, how do you grow up with brother Du!" Liu Tai and You Qiu left before Du Rulin finished his words. Came in and bowed to Du Qingchen and Du Fu.

"Dad, brother, this is Liu Tai, this is Qiu You, a classmate in a private school." Du Rulin introduced.

"Oh, come in quickly, come in quickly!" Father Du rubbed his hands on his clothes nervously before he hurriedly greeted him.

Du Qingchen smiled and beckoned: "Come, I'll take you to a quieter room to review, what you want to eat, I'll cook it for you."

Liu Tai heard the words, his eyes lit up, and immediately said: "Can you eat buns! The green one that my father brought back

next time, the most interesting one." Du Qingchen was stunned, "Who is your father?"

"My father is the master." Liu Tai raised his smile and looked at Du Qingchen expectantly, the last time his father brought home The steamed buns are particularly interesting and delicious. I don't know if I can eat them this time...

The author has something to say: Thank you~

reader "Wind and Flowing Clouds", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +2

readers "Stubborn", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +1

reader "Monan", irrigation nutrient solution + 3

readers "Tutu", irrigation nutrient solution + 10

readers "Chu Ci", irrigation nutrient solution + 10

readers "? Meow???", irrigation nutrient solution +5

Momo da ~ thank you Nutrients for little angels~