Chapter 114

After Su's mother and Du Qingchen and Su Nuan finished their meals, Su Dong got up, and the table was set up in the yard. After everyone had eaten, Su Nuan went out for shopping with Su Dong and Su's mother. Su's father was worried about the three of them. Just drive yourself.

Qi Cheng and Du Qingchen went to Tao Mansion together. Qi Cheng was going to visit Tao Taishou, and Du Qingchen also accompanied him. After leaving Tao Mansion, Du Qingchen remembered something and asked, "Aren't you going to Min Mansion?"

Qi Chengqing Shaking his head with a smile.

"I thought you used to be colleagues in the DPRK and China, and you also want to visit!" Du Qingchen said, "It's ok if you don't go."

Qi Cheng was keenly aware of Du Qingchen's emotions, and seemed to disapprove of Min Anshi, and said curiously: "Brother Du seems to have some opinions on Min Anshi?" Doesn't it mean that Min Anshi has a good reputation among the people?

"Where?! Which word did I express?" Du Qingchen said helplessly.

"Of course there is nothing in the words, but the mood is not right." Qi Cheng chuckled.

Du Qingchen didn't speak anymore, are these people so sensitive? First, Su Nuan, who was full of intelligence, and then Qi Cheng. He didn't say a word wrong, and he even sensed his emotions. Although he was a smart person himself, he really didn't like dealing with smart people. It's okay to be a friend, but to be a family member will definitely be exhausting. Therefore, he likes people who are as simple as Su Dong and as simple as the parents of the Su family! At least when you get along, you can really relax.

"Ugh..." The driver suddenly stopped, Du Qingchen lifted the curtain and looked out, just as he saw Du Rulin and Liu Tai and Qiu You three, carrying a book basket on their backs.

The driver said, "Boss, it's the three young masters!"

Du Qingchen put on a sincere smile and waved to the three of them, "Come up, we'll go back together."

Du Qingchen and the three of them also found Du Qingchen. Seeing Du Qingchen greeting him, they also got into the car. As soon as the three lads crowded up, it was a little hard to sit in the carriage. Qiu You also took the initiative to ask to sit outside, but Du Qingchen did not stop him.

"Where did you go? Didn't you say that there is no class at Master Xia today?" Du Qingchen asked with a smile.

Du Rulin and Liu Tai looked at each other, and Du Rulin replied, "If you don't understand something, go and ask Elder Min."

Qi Cheng said, "What? Are you also a disciple of Elder Min?" He remembered the three, among them the elder one. The one who must be somewhat similar to Du Qingchen is the youngest son of the Du family, who now lives under the same roof with him. If this is the case, he will remind these youngsters.

"A teacher of one word is also a teacher, so naturally it counts." Du Rulin said, although this is respectful, but a teacher of one word is not a real teacher. .

Qi Cheng understood and nodded, "That's good."

"What's so good about this?" Du Qingchen smiled. He always felt that Min Anshi was deeply thoughtful, but he really didn't know this person, but listening to Qi Cheng's meaning, Seems like the guy knows a lot about it.

Qi Cheng glanced at the other two teenagers, but just smiled, the others had nothing to do with the Du family, and he didn't want to speak ill of his former colleagues in front of outsiders, so let's go back and talk about it!

After returning home, before Du Qingchen asked any further questions, Qi Cheng patted Du Qingchen on the shoulder, stopped him, and said, "Tell your brother not to get too close to Min Anshi, he is very thoughtful and very good at drilling camps. Being too close to him doesn't do much good, but it gets you in trouble."

Du Qingchen pretended to be puzzled, "Why? Isn't he from your side?"

Qi Cheng was a little surprised, "You know a lot, did the Master Tao tell you?" When I went to Tao Mansion, when Qi Cheng chatted with Tao Taishou, they talked about the relationship between Tao Xiude and Du Qingchen , Qi Cheng also knew.

Du Qingchen just smiled and didn't answer, Qi Cheng didn't pursue it, and continued: "Yes, no. Min Anshi is too good at drilling camps. The fifth prince has a noble character and doesn't like his behavior, but he suffers from his disciples all over the world and still Use him."

"What about later?" Du Qingchen asked.

"He got involved too deeply, and considered himself the number one person in the court. He didn't even want to listen to the orders of the fifth prince, and he was a little bullying. Unfortunately, his disciples didn't fully obey him. He overestimated himself. Du Qingchen pondered, "

Most of Min Anshi's disciples are like Tao Taishou, who are sent out after paying respect to a master?"

Qi Cheng nodded slightly when he saw that Du Qingchen had grasped the point at once. , "Almost! There are also some who stayed in Beijing."

Du Qingchen suddenly realized that Min Anshi had many disciples all over the world. He thought that he had many disciples and could call for wind and rain in the court, but he forgot that there was not much affection between him and his disciples. The relationship of mutual use, Min Anshi has become a major force in the court through the reputation of his disciples, and his disciples have also used Min Anshi to climb the ranks. Just like Tao Taishou, according to Tao Xiude once said, Tao Taishou only followed the fifth prince because of Min Anshi's recommendation.

But what about after? Will Tao Taishou want a selfish and terrifying master who will not plan for him at all, continue to ride on his head, make a fortune, and issue orders to him? !

I'm afraid I don't want to! Tao Taishou just used Min Anshi as a raft, and stepped on a real tree to gain fame and fortune, but Min Anshi realized that Tao Taishou was his disciple and wanted to obey him unconditionally, but he forgot that Tao Taishou had If he is the real master, he can completely disobey the words of his humble master.

And so on, what about the other disciples of Min Anshi? Is it also like Taishou Tao, who is using each other with Min Anshi? !

What is suffering from his disciples all over the world, but also use him. After all, the fifth prince just wanted to use Min Anshi as an intermediary to gather Min Anshi's disciples! After they were almost gathered, Min Anshi was just a piece of chess that could be discarded at any time. Maybe, Min Anshi still defended the fifth prince in the court and lost his official position. The fifth prince really used people to the extreme before throwing them away! Du Qingchen sighed to himself that he was indeed the one who successfully forced the palace to rebel and ascended the throne in the book. As for what Qi Cheng said about his noble conduct, Du Qingchen could only laugh twice, he was someone who had read the original book!

Du Qingchen nodded, "No wonder Brother Qi is unwilling to visit Min Mansion." Useless

chess, what do you do when you see him? It is better to maintain a good colleague relationship with Min Anshi's disciples. After all, he is also an official who is sent out, which is better than Min Anshi.

Qi Cheng didn't explain anything, he just said: "Anyway, we are a family and I told you this, let your brother stay away from Min Anshi!"

Du Rulin walked out of the house, he heard what Qi Cheng and Du Qingchen said, He bowed to Qi Cheng with a serious face, Qi Cheng was a little embarrassed, but he forgot that although this is the Du family, it is not a place where people can talk casually without being heard, and there are no loyal servants to clear the scene for him. son.

Du Rulin said, "Old Min just wants to use me, I already knew it."

Qi Cheng was surprised. Du Rulin explained that Min Anshi knew about Su Dong and Su Nuan, and it was precisely because his sister-in-law was Su Nuan's brother, Min Anshicai. Attitudes change, and finally decided to maintain a good relationship with him.

Qi Cheng sneered, "I want to calculate Su Nuan from Su Dong's side, in the end, it's me who's calculating! After so many years, this person has not changed at all."

"Now that you know it, you don't need to worry about the calculation." Du Such as Lindao. Anyway, if there is no relationship, he will not agree to anything.

Qi Cheng nodded, "It's okay if you understand, he passed the test one day and entered the officialdom, so naturally he has me to protect him, so he needs him?!" Qi Cheng patted Du Rulin on the shoulder.

Du Rulin lowered his head and said, "It's just that I need his guidance in my daily studies." Du Rulin was a little embarrassed. He was actually taking advantage of Min Anshi's thoughts, but this was definitely not what a gentleman did. He knew in his heart, and he also knew, I'm not a kind person, I just pretend to be well-behaved on weekdays.

Qi Cheng smiled, "Then use him! Over the years, I don't think he's been used once or twice, he's probably used to it! If a person like him doesn't pursue fame and fortune so much. I think, do a good job of learning, compile a book or something, maybe I can keep my name forever, it's a pity..." Qi Cheng shook his head.

Du Rulin was shaken by Qi Cheng's small body. Qi Cheng looked at Du Rulin with satisfaction. This man is not very old, but he treats people and things like a mirror, and he is eager to learn. The arm of the fifth prince.

After Qi Cheng finished speaking, he went back to the room, but Du Qingchen was in surprise, walked over and said, "I didn't know, you were thinking so much."

Du Rulin scratched his neck and said, "Brother didn't say, you must know that people's hearts are sinister. Do you want to teach me to use my heart and plan to protect myself in the future?"

Du Qingchen looked complicated, he taught the children at home to have good intentions, but the children grew up and their wings became hard, which was beyond his control. Feeling at a loss, he didn't expect that Du Rulin would actually dare to count on Min Anshi, and he didn't know anything about it.

Seeing that Du Qingchen didn't speak for a long time, Du Rulin lowered his head, "If my brother doesn't like it...I won't visit him in the future.

" Don't let your kids get motivated! Du Qingchen patted Du Rulin on the shoulder, "Think about it yourself, Min Anshi is not stupid, one day he finds out your abacus, be careful he won't let you go."

"There is no evidence, I have precautions, he can't do anything to me." Du Rulin lowered his head and said.

Du Qingchen nodded slowly, and then said, "Are you hiding anything from me?"

Du Rulin's expression flickered, did he find a daughter-in-law for himself? But he is about to take the exam soon, and if he tells his brother, he must say that he must focus on his studies, not to be distracted, and not to harm his reputation, for sure!

It's time to hide my brother again! Du Rulin hurriedly shook his head, "No! No more!"

Du Qingchen was relieved, nodded, and said with emotion: "If you don't pay attention, you are also an adult and have your own mind. Speaking of which, should I find a wife for you? It's time for you to get married."

People here get married early, and when they get older, the child of a good family may have already settled down. Although Du Qingchen thinks that Du Rulin is getting married a bit early, after all, according to him The point of view, this is still a minor! But in the end, you can't measure the people here by your own standards, and Du Rulin is the person here.

Even if you don't get married first, it's good to decide on one first! Good candidates will never be left, of course, they must be decided first!

Du Rulin's eyes widened, "I...I'm not in a hurry! Can't you wait until I pass the exam?!"

Du Qingchen frowned, pulled Du Rulin to sit on the round platform in the yard, and said, "You want to marry a high-ranking official. Family?" I still want to talk about it after I pass the exam!

That...that's also so high! Du Rulin himself knew that, based on his background, he would be admitted to the jinshi examination in the future, and it would be after the age of 20. After the age of 20, he would talk about his family. It's so powerful that he doesn't want his children to suffer grievances. Those who marry specifically to oppress their in-laws have problems, character or reputation, or their looks. As long as there is no big mistake in a good family, they will find a matchmaker early on. Gao got married.

Du Rulin frowned, Du Qingchen actually thought the same, so he wanted to find a similar one for Du Rulin, someone who could read and read and understand etiquette, and his family background was not that high. Compared with the power of the other party, it is the personal excellence that is the most important thing to get along with.

The two fell silent for a while, and after a long time, Du Rulin said, "Brother, you don't need to worry about these things, don't worry, a manly man, he has not yet started a family, how can he only think about marrying a daughter-in-law!"

Du Qingchen struggled, "Then I will give it to you first. You pay attention, don't worry, if you are not satisfied, I will definitely not agree for you."

Du Rulin was helpless, and said several times, Du Qingchen did not completely dispel the idea, and Du Qingchen suddenly remembered a person, so He asked casually, "Do you want to marry a brother or a woman?"

"Brother." Du Rulin replied subconsciously.

"That's fine." Du Qingchen nodded.

"No way! Brother, please don't try to find me! I'm not in a hurry! I'm still waiting for the exam! You want to distract me!"

Du Qingchen was surprised, "Where did I distract you? It's not for you to choose by yourself, it's all about me, okay? Okay! Okay! After you finish the exam, you can say it, and I will listen to you." As the

child became older and more assertive, he could only take a step back and let Du Rulin Make up your own mind.

But that's what he said, but Du Qingchen didn't lose his mind at all. Brother Xia is gentle and has a temperament. It is said that he has a good hand in writing. He was born in a scholarly family and has good knowledge and education. When he entered the officialdom, he could also stand up to the scene, and became the mistress of the official family. What a good candidate! It's just that he was implicated by Master Xia's dismissal, so he was suffocated in this city, and he didn't make a decision for a long time. What a good opportunity to find out! Du Rulin, this stupid boy, didn't agree with him saying kiss!

Alas... I can only wait a little longer. I hope that before Du Rulin's exam, the Xia family will not decide on someone! He has to keep an eye on it too. Du Qingchen thought silently.

The door was suddenly pushed open. Mother Su and her group walked in chatting and laughing, carrying large and small bags in their hands. Su Nuan followed behind Mother Su and heard her voice before anyone saw her, "Mother, Brother Dong. Son, just buy what you like! I'll pay! I haven't had enough shopping today, I'll continue tomorrow!"

Mother Su smiled, her hands were full, and she gave Su Nuan a white look, "Where can I use you, Your father takes care of the vermicelli factory for Qingchen, and Qingchen did not let him work for nothing, but gave him extremely high wages! If you say that you can't work in vain, I don't lack your pocket money."

Du Qingchen looked behind Su's mother, But he didn't see Father Su's shadow. After a while, Father Su walked in slowly, holding big and small brocade boxes. Du Qingchen quickly stepped forward to catch him, "Dad, I'll come!" Brother went shopping, It's as scary as a woman's shopping!

But Father Su didn't hand it to Du Qingchen, he just muttered: "There's still one in the car! Go and move it down!" Anything else

? ! Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly went out to move things.

Qi Cheng was busy with official business and could not stay in Han County for a long time, so Su Nuan naturally had to go back with him. The group had only stayed at Du's house for two or three days, so they said goodbye. Su's father and Su's mother rarely reunited with Su Nuan. In the past few days, Su Nuan accompanies them, the family is lively and lively, and Su Nuan is also very filial to them. The little resentment left in Su's father and Su's mother's heart has disappeared, and now only the sadness of parting is left.

Outside the city, the Su family gathered together and said reluctant words. All of them had red eyes. Su Dong even burst into tears. Qi Cheng didn't lean over, but stood on Du Qingchen's side and handed the invitation to him. He said, "I was going to give it to you as soon as I came, but you kept rejecting it. In a few days, I will get married with Brother Nuan. I still hope you can come. After all, Brother Nuan's family is only you. ."

Du Qingchen couldn't refuse what he said. After all, seeing the scenes of the Su family getting along, he knew that Su's father and Su's mother had completely accepted Su Nuan and let go of the past. In this way, Su Nuan was their son. How can a son get married, when the parents are unwilling to go, let the son be alone, without even the relatives to marry, just get married like this? !

Du Qingchen silently took it over and said, "I will mention this to my parents." As for whether to go or not, it depends on what they think.

Qi Cheng turned to Du Rulin, "When is the exam?"

"Next month." Du Rulin said.

Qi Cheng nodded, "That's right, after you finish the exam, your family will go to Beijing together, and you will be in time for the happy event. Just in time for a wedding wine."

Du Rulin glanced at Du Qingchen, obviously his brother didn't agree, so he was teasing him! Du Rulin smiled and said, "I listen to my elders."

There are two foxes, one big and one small! Qi Cheng glanced at the two brothers and had to nod, "Okay, take care."

"Take care all the way." Du Qingchen saluted with fists.

When the Su family over there was about to say goodbye, Qi Cheng and Su Nuan rode alone and rode away with their entourage. Su Donghong walked over to Du Qingchen and stared at Su Nuan's back with reluctance.

Du Qingchen's heart softened, and he sighed secretly, "If you miss him, we'll go when he gets married."

Su Dong lowered his head slightly, and did not answer, obviously he was entangled.