Chapter 78

The so-called people sit at home and the pot comes from the sky probably refers to such a situation.

In the restaurant, Tao Xiude specially asked Su Junxia to come with him, and asked for a private room. Tao Xiude sat in the private room and smiled and looked at Du Qingchen opposite. Su Junxia was his servant and he must listen to him. This is simple. Knowing this, there are few gangsters who can fight, fight and remain loyal, but it is not rare, but there are very few smart people like Du Qingchen who can really help him.

So, no matter what, you have to coax Du Qingchen to agree to him, and Su Junxia does it by the way.

"How is it? Boss Du, think about it." Tao Xiude knew that Du Qingchen would not want to intervene if he didn't understand the situation, and he had already explained the ins and outs of the matter. Tao Xiude raised his eyebrows: "Or, what else is there to doubt about? It's okay, you say it! I explained it to you, and I promise to let you clearly understand what happened. I won't coax you to go, after all , I lied to you and lied to myself! You can't figure out the situation, if there is a mistake, it will be me."

Du Qingchen nodded, "Actually, I understand. There are traitors among your people, the first batch of disaster relief. The grain was burned, and now there is not enough food, Tao Taishou deliberately used his own property to buy grain and bring it back, but you can't stand the second betrayal, so Tao Taishou sent you to deliver the grain, and then stay. Come down and help Master Shao Qingshao, because you are his son and he trusts you, as for the other people around you, no one can believe it at the moment."

Tao Xiude nodded, "That's the truth, however, Father believes in me, and I believe in you, is it an honor?"

Du Qingchen said silently: "The people around you, subordinate servants are definitely not good enough, you don't trust them, as for friends, most of them are also officials' children, and it is more likely that there will be traitors among them. Speaking of which, it is really possible. It's only me and Su Junxia, ​​we were born in the countryside of Han County, we have a clean background, know the roots, and have nothing to do with the imperial court, let alone the political enemies of Tao Taishou and Master Shao, and no one has ever cared about us. We are indeed trustworthy.

Tao Xiude choked and smiled dryly: "It doesn't need to be said so clearly." What

is trust or distrust, but Tao Xiude knows that they must have nothing to do with the court.

"But I have a question, and I want Young Master Tao to tell the

truth." "Let's hear it." Tao Xiude said with a smile.

"Who do you and Master Shao depend on?"

Tao Xiude was stunned, "Are you curious? Or is there any other reason, this has nothing to do with you! Do you know if you can still seek refuge? Hehe..." Tao Xiude smiled without saying a word.

Du Qingchen naturally knew what Tao Xiude meant. Even if a small person like him went to seek refuge, he would not even be able to enter the gate, so he didn't need to know. But Du Qingchen must know!

He has read the original book, and the protagonist Su Nuan has always been in the capital, so he knows a lot of big things that will happen in the future, such as who will win the battle for the succession, he must know that the Tao family and Shao Qing are standing Which side, if it is the one who must win, he can go. If it is the one who must lose, I am sorry, then he will draw a clear line with these two.

Du Qingchen said: "I want to know, can't I know? If you don't want to answer, then I'm sorry..."

"Don't! It's not a secret, fifth prince, fifth prince!" Tao Xiude said quickly: "My father was born in a poor family. Although he was admitted to the jinshi exam back then, his ranking was not low, but how can it be so easy for a poor student to get ahead? If you don't have a backstage, others won't even give you a chance. It just so happens that the chief examiner of my father's term, that is, my father's teacher, is a member of the Fifth Prince's family, so my father will naturally become the Fifth Prince. People under the door, Brother Du, sometimes these things are not chosen by oneself at all, but can only follow the trend, since you have worshipped a teacher, you are a member of this faction in the eyes of others."

Tao Xiude sighed, His eyes are helpless, little people have no choice, they can only rely on fate. The reason why he said this is to point Du Qingchen to let him understand one thing.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, and quickly understood Tao Xiude's unfinished meaning, "Then Tao Taishou is the prefect of Han County, and the officials dispatched by the imperial court for disaster relief are the brothers of the Fifth Prince's Concubine. Isn't that Han County..."

"Yes! Han Jun is the sphere of influence of the fifth prince, and there was a Kong family General Kong as an enemy before. He is the third prince's disciple. Fortunately, you and Su Junxia broke down the Chen family together, and directly tired the Kong family. Now , In this Han County, my father is the only one, and here, it is completely in the pocket of the fifth prince. Brother Du, regarding the Chen family, I would like to thank you for the fifth prince!" Tao Xiude laughed.

Du Qingchen heard what he didn't understand, and gritted his teeth: "The mantis catches the cicada, the oriole is behind, I'm just a chess piece, I can't afford this word of thanks!"

Tao Xiude restrained his expression, "Brother Du, not only That's all! You also have to think about your younger brother, although he is just a boy now, but at this moment, he is already destined to be a member of the Fifth Prince's faction."

Du Qingchen took a deep breath, suppressing his unhappiness, Tao said. What Xiude said was right, not to mention Du Rulin's relationship with himself and his closeness to the Tao family, just because Du Rulin was born in Han County, it was destined that he could only be used by the fifth prince in the court and wanted to switch to others. , will also be vigilant, suspicious and even suppressed by others. Instead of taking a detour to pursue an official career, it is better to follow the fifth prince naturally from the beginning, just like Tao Taishou.

At this point, Tao Xiude was sure that Du Qingchen would help, and the smile on his face became even bigger. On the side, Su Junxia listened in a daze, and had no idea what the two were talking about. How could he follow Tao Gongzi to Yuanxian County? What kind of prince is not a prince, are those people within their reach? I don't know what to talk about! However, Su Junxia didn't speak. Anyway, Tao Xiude spoke. He had to follow him no matter what, so he didn't waste his mind thinking about the relationship of interests, and he couldn't understand it.

Du Qingchen didn't think about it for a long time before he nodded heavily, "I'll go with you." Du Qingchen stood up and bowed his head and bowed his hands in salute, "Young Master Tao, please give me some advice on this journey." Tao

Xiude stood up immediately, smiling brightly, "Also I have to ask Brother Du to do my best to help me!"

"But I still have some concerns, and I want to ask Master Tao for help." Du Qingchen said.

"Tell me!" Tao Xiude said immediately, this is about negotiating the conditions. First, put your mind right, confirm that you can trust and cooperate with each other, and then discuss the conditions. Du Qingchen is not working for nothing, he understands.

"My husband is pregnant and will give birth in a few months. I heard that my brother is very difficult to give birth, there are always some people..."

"I will take your family to live in my mansion, and ask the best doctor to guard it. , the best mother-in-law to deliver the birth, all the medicinal materials are from my library, any good one will do."

"A thousand-year-old ginseng will do?" Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows.

"My family is really not short of this." Tao Xiude said seriously, although his family doesn't have much money, but it has not yet reached the point of selling the property, so the antique calligraphy and painting, ginseng and deer antler in the warehouse are well stored. ! If Du Qingchen could help, they wouldn't be stingy with this medicinal material. Du Qingchen felt that it was difficult to buy things, but for them, they were just storing dust in the warehouse.

"Okay!" Du Qingchen also understood this, and immediately said: "Then thank you Master Tao! My husband will be entrusted to the government." Du Qingchen gave a big gift.

Tao Xiude looked complicated, "You are good enough to your husband. Speaking of which, I have a younger brother, who is also a younger brother, and he is about the same age as your younger brother..."

Du Qingchen was surprised and said quickly, "My younger brother is temporarily I didn't plan to get married, I said I'll talk about it after I've achieved fame!" You can't be in a hurry to marry a daughter-in-law, and you can't suddenly set up a marriage for Du Rulin.

Tao Xiude pouted, "What do you think, I think it's okay, my aunt is still not happy, she also thinks that her brother is precious and precious, but she is reluctant to marry, anyway, you have to wait for your brother to pass the exam. It is possible to consider it." It is just a consideration, after all, Tao Taishou is the prefect of a county, and he is a leader, even if his younger brother is only a concubine, he only has the ability to raise people up to his family.

Du Qingchen laughed dryly, so don't think about it, I hope the Tao family will not really regard Du Rulin as an investment object, and will marry a brother to him.

The matter was urgent, Tao Xiude took Su Junxia back, and by the way called several brothers of Su Junxia away, as the guards of the food delivery, without the workers, the sugar production can only be put on hold temporarily, Du Qingchen can't care too much, go back and talk to Su After Dong explained that he was going to go far, he told him to be good at the Tao family. If there was any discomfort in his body, he must speak up. He directly asked the housekeeper of the Tao family to help him find a doctor. He had to speak up if he wanted to eat. .

Su Dongcai didn't accept any reason to travel far, not to mention that they had to live in Tao Taishou's mansion, which was even more strange, so he asked Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen had promised Su Dong that he would not hide anything from him to do dangerous things outside, and he also had something to say to Du Rulin, so he called Du Rulin into his room and explained it carefully to the two of them. After hearing about this incident, he turned his head to Du Rulin and said, "You have to study hard, take good care of your sister-in-law and your family, especially your sister-in-law, don't let him think that he is in someone else's house, and it's not good to trouble others. If there is anything wrong, just bear with it and remember it! This is what I got when I went to help the Tao family with Su Junxia, ​​they owe us, no need to be polite!"

"Yes." Du Rulin nodded solemnly, but did not open his mouth to stop it, because he knew that this matter could not be stopped by his objection.

"Also, when you arrive at the Tao family, study hard behind closed doors, especially if you are a brother or a miss from the Tao family, hide away! Unless you really want to be the son-in-law of the Tao family!"

"Of course you don't want to!" Du Rulin said with a face Suffocated red.

"That's it." Du Qingchen nodded.

Su Dong grabbed Du Qingchen's arm and didn't let go, looking worried, "Can't we not go? What if there is danger? Others can burn food and grass, so they have no scruples, what if they want to harm you?"

Du Qingchen patted Su Dong "You said, let me not hide it from you, but you won't stop me from doing the things I have to do, that's the kind of things I have to do. Look at Ru Lin, he is also very worried about me. , but he didn't open his mouth to block, because he knew that blocking was useless."

Su Dong lowered his head, said nothing, bit his lip slightly.

"Brother Dong, I have to go, not to mention what Tao Xiude said, just talking about this batch of food, it is true that there can be no more problems. If there is a problem, the provincial capital of Han County will not be guaranteed. You are in the city again, how can I protect you? The reason why I let you live in the Tao Mansion is just in case. If the city is really unstable, then the safest place in the city is the Prefect's Mansion."

See Su Dong didn't speak, Du Qingchen said again: "I will protect myself, I will definitely follow Su Junxia, ​​he is good at martial arts, I will be fine, besides, Tao Xiude is not stupid, he also brought guards , even if there is a traitor among them, he must only dare to start sneakily. If he hurts me, if I yell, other guards will surround him and beat him to death. Besides, why did he hurt me? I just help Just look at the accounts, manage trivial matters, and help Tao Xiude share some work."

Su Dong nodded slightly, "Yes, if there are traitors, they must also go to burn food and grass, it has nothing to do with you, then you have to hide. Leave the food and grass, don't get hurt by mistake."

Du Qingchen couldn't help laughing. He was afraid that he really couldn't hide from the food and grass. The reason why he went there was to protect this batch of food, but there was no need to tell Su Dong this.

Du Qingchen turned and said: "It's actually a good thing! The Tao family has been through this incident, and Su Junxia and I helped him. The Tao family must always be grateful. In this way, Su Junxia's position will become more stable, and the Tao family will be embarrassed to lie to us in the future. , can only cooperate with us honestly. Moreover, the Tao family lost so much money in order to buy food, so they have to make up for it? They will definitely work hard in the sugar business. At that time, the entire Han County will have another Who dares to steal our white sugar recipe and sell it? That would be against the Tao family. Brother Dong, you can follow me and enjoy the happiness in the future! We live in a big mansion, please go back to our own home to teach, our children, Those who don't even go to private schools, like other big families, go to school directly at home."

Su Dong raised his head blankly, as if he didn't quite believe the prospects Du Qingchen said.

However, Du Rulin believed it, "Brother, I will pass the exam in the future, and I know many people. I will recommend a good teacher to my nephew.

" Time to come back." Du Qingchen laughed.

Su Dong muttered, "You guys just talk nonsense! How can you make so much money?" It

might be a little overhanging just for the sugar, but what about vermicelli and restaurants? When he has money, he can make the restaurant into a chain, but it is difficult for him to explain these things clearly, so he does not mention much, Du Qingchen stretched out his hand and touched Su Dong's belly, and said in a low voice: "Don't think too much, take care of it. It's true to be good at yourself. I promise you, I'm not in much danger, and the life of a traitor is also life! For him, food and Tao Xiude are the first objects worthy of his sacrifice, and it has nothing to do with me. I'm just going to be a servant."

Su Dong nodded lightly.

Tao Mansion, Tao Xiude brought people to load food, ready to set off. As for the Du family, when they heard that Du Qingchen was going to go abroad, Su's father and Su's mother even took Du's father to work together. In the past, Du's father was alone, and he was not careful. It's different. The woman's family sees the man in the family going away, and even wants to pack all the family's belongings and take him there, plus a Su Dong, the two prepare together, and Du Qingchen has an extra carriage of luggage.

If according to Du Qingchen's own thoughts, it's enough to bring two clothes for a change of clothes, just carry a package and carry it on your back, but look at the carriage at the door, Du Qingchen fell into silence. Shouldn't his luggage be more than Tao Xiude's! Will it be too extravagant?

"What... what did you bring?" Du Qingchen asked from his soul.

When Mother Su heard this, she immediately became energetic, "I have brought it all, now it's hot, and the bedding takes up too much space, so I only brought a set of thin quilts, mainly for food, and the mess outside is all hungry. Man, you can't be hungry. I put a lot of dry food, sauces, and the vermicelli you asked me to make last time. I saw it was light, so I brought you a bag. Brother Dong said to eat it. You have to use seasonings and a pot for this, and I have prepared a small pot for you, just like a hot pot, as well as seasonings! I brought you some pepper powder and a water bag. It's quite big, so as not to get thirsty on the road, oh yes, and you have nothing to do before, and I brought you the tent called a tent, as well as a change of clothes."

"Mother, forget the tent! Tao Gongzi Yun Food, even if he is stationed in the field, his guards will definitely set up a tent, there is no need for this. Bring more seasonings and less dry food!" Du Qingchen made a decision.

"Also." Mother Su quickly got into the carriage and packed it up.

Father Su stood beside Du Qingchen and patted him on the shoulder, "You can do things with peace of mind, there is me in the sugar-making yard, if you don't want to work, then don't move, I will stare there and don't let me People went in and peeked."

Du Qingchen nodded, "Take care, just wait for me to come back, and when I come back, no one else will dare to make it up." At that time, white sugar will be his only business with the Tao family. Who dares to intervene? Or use the method of stealing the recipe to intervene, and it is impossible to chop off his hand. At that time, he will build a new factory to make vermicelli. Not only can he make as much money as sugar, but he can also add several more delicacies in the restaurant, such as hot and sour noodles, snail noodles, stewed soup or something, and other dishes can also have an extra vermicelli. Made a side dish.

In short, the prospects are still very worth looking forward to!

Su Dong leaned over and gave him a dagger, without saying a word.

Du Qingchen understood everything, and nodded lightly, "Don't worry, I won't leave."

Su Dong smiled a little, but the worry in his eyes still couldn't dissipate.

"Boss Du, are you ready, Master Tao is waiting for us!" Su Junxia, ​​who was thrown out by his daughter-in-law just carrying a package, shouted in dissatisfaction. He also wanted to travel far away, why did he and Du Qingchen have sex with him? There is such a big difference in treatment, even if he kissed him, he didn't say anything to comfort him.

In the eyes of the Su family, Su Junxia has always been hot and hot. He goes out to fight every now and then, and travels far from time to time. Also, they don't know what danger Su Junxia is in this time. After all, Su Junxia himself didn't understand it, and Luo Qing naturally wouldn't He was reluctant to give up like Su Dong, but he casually got the package and let Su Junxia go out casually, but Du Qingchen was different.

"Okay!" Du Qingchen replied in a loud voice, then turned back and patted the back of Su Dong's hand, and said with a low laugh, "Obviously take care of your body, but don't eat too much, you will suffer when your child is too big to give birth. "

I know." Su Dong nodded.

"Let's go!" Du Qingchen reluctantly let go of Su Dong, slowly stepped into the carriage, waved goodbye to everyone, and then drove away.

Su Junxia also flicked his whip and followed.