Chapter 156

Not long after, a soldier ran in from outside, knelt directly in the hall, and said, "If Marshal Qi said that, the palace has been cleared for most of the time, and His Highness can set off."

"Alright!" The fifth prince stood up in awe, unable to hide his expression. The ecstasy, "Follow me, everyone!"

"Yes!" In the hall, other people who looked like advisors threw their hands together, and Du Qingchen and Du Rulin also quickly followed.

The fifth prince didn't mind that it was still raining outside, so he got on the horse, the raindrops hit his armor, splashing small pieces of water, "Drive!" Everyone, go out of the gate first.

Du Qingchen bravely walked into the rain and followed everyone on the horse. He found that even Du Rulin was better at riding than him, which made him feel depressed.

"Ru Lin, slow down!" Du Qingchen reluctantly straightened his waist, biting his head to keep up with the large army. These literati were so crazy on horseback that they almost ran wild.

"Brother, are you okay?" Du Rulin slowed down.

"Why are you running so fast? You too!" Du Qingchen muttered in a low voice, but fortunately they were behind, and no one ignored the urging.

Du Rulin paused for a while, "Rites and music, Yushushu, all scholars must know..." He followed suit, but it was Du Qingchen, but he learned a little when he was bored. Without serious training, he can only count Riding a horse, really running wild at night, really embarrassed him.

Du Qingchen stopped talking and tried his best to keep up with the team.

In front, the fifth prince had already seen Qi Cheng, and in front of them, they were fighting on one side.

"Your Highness!" Qi Cheng clasped his fists and saluted.

"Have you caught the third child?" The fifth prince asked directly. In the entire palace, he was the only one who cared about him the most.

Qi Cheng frowned, "His Royal Highness, it's very strange... The third prince has never appeared, but the people who are fighting with us are indeed people from the third prince's mansion.

" "

Yes!" Qi Cheng went in person.

When Du Qingchen arrived, the atmosphere was gloomy and terrifying, and the fifth prince said with a dark face, "Are you sure the third has never appeared?!

" After passing the order that the imperial guards in the palace were under his control, he went to see other palace gates, but since then, no one has seen him again. The reason why we lost so quickly was also because the third prince was not there. No one is in command."

No one spoke, except for the sound of rain, which was the sound of the fifth prince's heavy breathing, "Go find it, life or death!" The fifth prince gritted his teeth.

"Yes!" The soldiers scattered in an instant and rushed out.

Where did the third prince go? Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, according to what he knew about the third prince, he couldn't have escaped before the fight started, that person is quite arrogant! Moreover, if the third prince was not in the palace, how could the fifth prince put the charge of treason on his head? !

After all the calculations, who would have thought that the third prince who should be waiting in the palace to take the blame is not in the palace! Du Qingchen bowed his head and remained silent like everyone else.

The fifth prince was silent for a moment, then said: "Go to the bedroom, and see that the father and emperor are well."

"Everyone hurried to follow, but they didn't dare to follow too closely.

At this moment in the palace, the blood-stained guard knelt beside the emperor's bed and said, "Your Majesty, the third prince has disappeared, and the fifth prince has already come to the palace.

" Turning his eyes to Liu Tai, "Look, my good sons!" One abandoned him when the situation was not good, and the other forced the palace to rebel and wanted to take his throne!

The imperial physician held the emperor with trembling hands, not daring to breathe, because the emperor at the moment was just returning to the light.

Liu Tai lowered his head and persuaded in a calm tone: "That's fine. When the fifth prince arrives, he will take out the imperial edict and hand it to him. I think that the fifth prince will definitely not hurt His Majesty and the eighth prince."

"I'm just waiting. It's not too late, little eight."

"Father..." The eighth prince tugged at the emperor's sleeve with tears in his eyes.

"In the future, Xiaoba will be left alone. Remember, you have to listen to your brother Liu Tai's words and stay far away from the capital, do you know?

" sobbing.

Outside the palace, the guards guarded the palace, and raised their swords vigilantly at the Fifth Prince and his party.

The fifth prince raised his hand to signal everyone to stop, knelt at the entrance of the palace and said loudly: "My son asks to see the father! The third prince intends to rebel, and forces the palace late at night to hold the king, and the son comes to rescue!" There

was a silence, only the sound of rain could be heard. .

The fifth prince stood up by himself, "The third prince has been slaughtered! You dare to do something to me?!"

The guards looked at each other, and the swords in their hands could not be grasped. They had been guarding the palace, and they only heard the sound of fighting outside. They never thought that the third prince had disappeared. Because the prince lost, in this case, there are only two princes, the fifth prince and the eighth prince. Looking at this posture, who can not see which prince will succeed the throne in the future? When you start at this moment, you are moving towards Xinjun! They are willing to be loyal to the king in the bedroom, but what about their family? !

The fifth prince lifted his foot forward, and the imperial guard couldn't help but take a step back. Even if he did not retreat, he was also killed by the fifth prince's subordinates. Before the fifth prince stepped on the steps of the bedroom, he heard a cry from inside the house. "Your Majesty... Royal Father..." The voices were mixed, and they actually stopped the fifth prince's footsteps.

Soon, a blood-soaked imperial guard rushed out and fell to his knees crying, "Your Majesty Bintian!" The

fifth prince was stunned, his eyes filled with murderous intent, if the imperial guard were to say the words of a widow

... Wei is not stupid. Seeing Qi Cheng touch the dagger around his waist, he runs away and almost bumps into Liu Tai who is pulling the Eighth Prince out. The guard sees Liu Tai and hurries away, but he falls and falls. Into the colleagues, was pulled up.

Liu Tai held the eighth prince who was crying non-stop in one hand, and the yellow silk in the other, standing at the door of the palace, and said loudly: "Your Majesty's edict, the fifth prince kneels to receive the widow!" The fifth prince and his party

stood in the rain, looking at the eaves When Liu Tai came down, no one knelt down, and the fifth prince glanced at Du Qingchen, meaning unknown.

In the cold weather, Du Qingchen broke out in a cold sweat and panicked: "Liu Tai! Don't do stupid things!" He was pulling the Eighth Prince in one hand and holding the yellow silk in the other, what did he want to do! Are you going to die with the eighth prince? !

Liu Tai was surprised when he saw Du Qingchen, "Big Brother Du, I miss you so much!" It's been a long time since he came home, and he missed everyone in the family.

"Your father misses you even more!" Du Qingchen almost shouted: "Think about your father, if you mess up...you will kill him!"

"I didn't mess around!" Liu Tai looked blank, "It's that His Majesty Bingtian left an edict before, and he wrote a jade seal in his handwriting, so let me help declare the edict...

" About to vomit blood.

Liu Tai restrained his joking look, turned to the fifth prince, and said solemnly, "Your Highness still doesn't kneel down to receive the decree?"

Du Rulin tugged at Du Qingchen and knelt down first, "Brother, Liu Tai is not that stupid, there must be a decree. Question..." Du Rulin whispered, he believed in Liu Tai!

Du Rulin was standing beside the fifth prince, and the fifth prince naturally heard his words, but his expression was unclear and he did not move, making him unable to guess what he was thinking.

Du Qingchen thought for a while, looked up at Liu Tai, and Liu Tai looked straight at him. Du Qingchen had to believe Du Rulin's judgment and Liu Tai. He was really afraid that Liu Tai would give him a straight face. The prince is the heir of the emperor.

"His Royal Highness!" Seeing Du Qingchen kneeling down, Du Rulin turned his head and pulled the fifth prince's clothes, "Please, believe me..."

"Rulin, dare to use you, I will naturally believe in you." The fifth prince lowered his head and looked at me. Du Rulin laughed and knelt down.

The fifth prince knelt down, as if it was a signal, and everyone knelt down as well, and the people who hula la were all shorter. Everyone's hearts were raised nervously.

Only then did Liu Tai open the yellow silk in his hand, and the eighth prince also knelt down, and Liu Tai said, "Your Majesty's decree, the fifth prince is handsome and educated, with both political integrity and talent, he can succeed the throne and become the crown prince of the country. Han Jun is a fief, and you can leave for the fief after the funeral without delay, please accept this." The

crowd did not respond for a while, the fifth prince raised his head slightly, and did not speak for a long time.

"Is Your Highness still not accepting the decree?" Liu Tai stretched out his hand and handed the yellow silk to the fifth prince. "This is a secret decree handwritten by Your Majesty. Your Highness can check it. Your Majesty, in fact, Your Majesty has always trained you as a prince, and will only experience you."

The fifth prince's body trembled slightly, his eyes were cold, and he raised his hand to take the yellow silk handed over by Liu Tai. I don't know when the rain stopped, and the fifth prince slowly opened the yellow silk. It was indeed his father's words on it. Covered with the seal of the jade seal, with such a piece of yellow silk, no matter who came, he could not question his orthodox status.

The fifth prince was suddenly in a trance, as if everything in the past was like a mirror, rippling and taking on another color.

The fifth prince stood up slightly, but before he could recover from the imperial decree, Liu Tai had already returned to the eighth prince, knelt down and gave a big

salute . , Long live my emperor, long live, long live." The eighth prince followed Liu Tai's instructions, possessed himself and gave a great gift.

I was robbed of the top spot by this kid!

The people under the Fifth Prince's sect reacted instantly, and quickly shouted long live, over and over again, as if afraid that the Fifth Prince could not hear them clearly and would not be able to see their loyalty.

Du Qingchen still had an unreal feeling, and Du Rulin was relieved, but no matter what they thought, they couldn't guess that the imperial edict actually wrote the fifth prince! Has the plot been twisted to such a degree by him? Du Qingchen fell into deep confusion, but forget it, he is just a butterfly, after flapping his wings, who knows what kind of changes it will cause? He can't even guess it himself!

Du Qingchen raised his head and looked at Liu Tai with a smile, this kid!

The fifth prince took the yellow silk and stepped into the palace. The imperial doctor stumbled out of the house. When he saw the person, he immediately knelt down, "See Your Majesty." The

fifth prince's eyes fell on the imperial physician, "Come in."

"Yes." The imperial physician only dared to come out when he saw that the situation outside was stable. He didn't expect to bump into the fifth prince, but the fifth prince should be in a very good mood at this moment and would not bother with him. The imperial physician took a few deep breaths, then calmed down and followed in After entering the palace gate, he closed the door and shut everyone out.

"Where's the royal father?"

"Your Majesty, here..." The imperial physician hurriedly led the way.

The fifth prince looked at the vicissitudes of the old man lying on the dragon bed, as if he was asleep. He hadn't seen his father for a long time, but he didn't expect him to be tortured by Mi Nangzi so old and embarrassed until he died.

Is he really trying to be embarrassed for the sake of exercising himself?

The fifth prince turned to the imperial doctor, "Tell me everything you have seen, and don't miss a word!

" told the fifth prince.

The fifth prince laughed suddenly, raised his hand to cover his face, "I knew it, I knew it... How could he really want to experience me? He never saw me in his eyes... He really wanted to pass The place is for the eighth..."

"Your Majesty, the late emperor really changed his mind and wrote a secret edict that was passed down to you! You are the new emperor." The imperial physician said in a panic.

The fifth prince ignored it, bent over and covered his face while crying and laughing. The imperial doctor could not tell whether he was crying or laughing. The fifth prince knelt down and slowly took his hand away, his expression already gone. Calm down, but her face is full of tears.

The imperial physician did not dare to look at it any more, and quickly lowered his head.

"I'm so stupid, I almost believed that kid." The fifth prince murmured.

The fifth prince raised his hand and wiped his face, got up and strode out, opened the palace door, outside, the people who got up knelt again, the fifth prince glanced at Liu Tai, and saw that he was still beside the eighth prince, as if he had just Coaxing him, the fifth prince slightly hooked his lips. It turned out that what he said just now was just to let him let go of the old man.

That's all, the fifth prince bows his head, and Liu Tai's words are also good for him. In this way, the people of the world can more believe that he is the prince who has always been in the heart of the father. He is good or harmless, and he will not care about Liu Tai.

As for the eighth, he never cared about that father, so how could he be jealous that he had the father-son relationship given by that man? !

The fifth prince raised his head slightly, he is the new prince, he will not beg for alms and love from anyone, from now on, only he will give these to others!

"Pass my will, clean up the rebellion in the palace, prepare for the funeral of the first emperor, the eighth." The fifth prince's eyes fell on the eighth prince, the eighth prince looked up blankly, as if he didn't understand anything, Liu Tai tense his body nervously, "The funeral ceremony After that, go back to Han County!"

"Thank you, Your Majesty!" Liu Tai took the Eighth Prince and gave a big salute, with a smile that couldn't be hidden on his face.

The fifth prince threw his sleeves back to the bedroom.