Chapter 43

Su Junxia was in a state of madness. Years of resentment surged into his heart. The knife in his hand was shaking, and it had scratched the skin of Butler Chen. Butler Chen panicked and looked nervous.

"Boss Su!" Du Qingchen roared from behind, only to regain Su Junxia's consciousness, "Ask him where is the secret room where the child is hiding!"

Butler Chen noticed the man behind Su Junxia who had been commanding Su Junxia. He knew Su Junxia very well. He knows that with Su Junxia's brain, it is impossible to get to this point, otherwise he would not dare to use him so confidently. It turns out that Su Junxia was used by someone! It has become a knife turned to them in the hands of others!

"Did you hear me! Hurry up! Otherwise I'll cut off your arm!" Su Junxia threatened viciously.

"Okay, calm down, I'll tell you." On the one hand, Butler Chen was worried that Su Junxia had no sense in his hands, and if he cut too deep, he would die. On the other hand, he also wanted to lead these people to the secret room. The secret passage to retreat, or the secret room is more suitable for arresting people.

Seeing Butler Chen's cooperation, Su Junxia was puzzled, but Du Qingchen could understand what Butler Chen was thinking about, but they were going to the secret room, so they could only go.

The health servant brought by Butler Chen stepped back, and Su Junxia and his party walked forward. The road ahead became wider and wider, and they could already be in a row. Su Junxia became more and more vigilant, and the knife in his hand was tightly gripped.

"This is it, the children are inside, you go in!" Butler Chen pointed to the fork where the door was installed at the secret passage.

"Let his people open the door!" Du Qingchen said from behind.

Butler Chen secretly hated, but he could only instruct his servants to open the door. In the secret room, dozens of children were locked up, all of them tied and gagged, looking at the thin and dirty, when they saw the door opened, they were all terrified. Wooing crowded into a ball, this scene, Su Junxia and his party couldn't bear to see it, it was Du Qingchen, although at first he was glad that the children were still alive, the next moment, it was also very uncomfortable.

A house full of stench, a group of children who can't even cry.

The knife in Su Junxia's hand was almost cut off, and Du Qingchen said quickly, "Let his people go in and untie the children!"

Butler Chen immediately gave the order, but Butler Chen knew very well that after the official messenger encircled the mansion, they Worried about the exposure of human trafficking, they wanted to get rid of these children. Since that day, they have not fed these children any more. They have been hungry for several days. If you don't come, you can't walk.

Sure enough, Du Qingchen asked those health servants to carry the children out, but saw a group of children who couldn't even stand up, piled up in a ball, hugging each other. It can't be taken away at all! Even if they can drag them and take them away, how can they avoid Chen Jiajian servants? How to fight? !

Butler Chen slightly ticked the corner of his mouth and said nothing, letting these people toss and toss, but he wanted to see how these people saved people.

Du Qingchen said, "Gouzi, Shunzi, you guys go and carry the child behind us." Since you can't leave with the child, then don't leave, carry it first, and wait until the official's appointment arrives!

"Understood, Boss Du." Two or three people immediately stepped forward, ripped the children off the crowd one by one, carried them to the back, and put them together. Because there were too many children, they tossed them several times in a row before the Move everyone behind you.

"Go back slowly!" Du Qingchen said. At least retreat into the narrow secret passage. In this way, even if the fight begins, the Chen family will not be able to use it for a while.

Seeing what Du Qingchen wanted to do, Butler Chen's face turned cold. At this time, Master Chen finally arrived. He rushed over as soon as he received the news. This was the first time Du Qingchen saw this Master Chen.

Chen Huaiying was wearing purple satin clothes, with a beard, and her imposing manner was cold. She didn't look at Su Junxia, ​​but looked at the last Du Qingchen through the crowd, "Who are you? Why are you against my Chen family? "

Du Qingchen didn't answer, but Butler Chen had already spoken, "Master, he was the owner of the restaurant opposite the private school. Later, he even got a takeaway and robbed the business of our restaurant!"

"Shut up!" Su Junxia growled. Seeing Mr. Chen, he became even more timid. With such an existence as Mr. Chen, he would not meet a small person like him on weekdays. Only then did Su Junxia have a real sense that he was really fighting against Mr. Chen. In his impression, he always seemed to be dealing with Butler Chen, not the real master of the Chen family.

"Master Chen, we have no ill intentions, we just want to help the Chen family!" Du Qingchen laughed, and the tense atmosphere seemed to have eased a lot with the laughter, but obviously Chen Huaiying didn't think so, and still stared at him. Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen had to admit that this person was indeed a figure, even standing there, calm and imposing still a lot higher than him, Du Qingchen continued to cup his hands and said: "Master Chen, I took these children away, the Chen family. Maybe it's not such a big crime. If you stay, it will be the evidence of the Chen family's future."

"Humph! I'm afraid you take it out and hand it over to the government directly!"

"How could it be? We are only small people, how dare we Going against your house?" Du Qingchen said with an apologetic smile, continuing to delay time.

"Smooth talker, kill me all!" Chen Huaiying took a step back and directed the Jianpu behind him to draw the bow and draw the arrow.

"Where's Butler Chen?" The person beside Chen Huaiying asked. If you shoot arrows, you can only shoot indiscriminately in this narrow secret passage, and Butler Chen will also die.

"Kill!" Chen Huaiying said coldly.

These people must die, otherwise, not to mention the box of corpses brought out by Su Junxia, ​​a servant who rebelled against the master, these children who are still in custody are the evidence of the Chen family's crimes, but if one of these people is alive, it is a witness! At this time, he can only abandon Butler Chen!

"No sir! I have been loyal to the Chen family for decades!" Butler Chen cried bitterly.

"Your uncle! Boss Du, what should we do!" Su Junxia couldn't help shrinking up and blocking Butler Chen in front, but he was much bigger than Butler Chen, so he couldn't stop him, let alone there were other brothers behind him .

Who would have thought that the Chen family would actually want to shoot arrows in the secret passage! Isn't it normal to slash with a knife? This is not the same as what is said in the play! Su Junxia was flustered, they were all villagers, and they all had kitchen knives and hoes, but they couldn't stop bows and arrows!

"Master Chen! The officials behind you will come in immediately! If you stop now, maybe your master can save you! After all, the Baigou case has been around for so long, and there is no evidence! If you kill people in front of the officials! I'm afraid it's true It is about to destroy the family and destroy the family, and even to implicate the master!" Du Qingchen was anxious and immediately shouted.

Chen Huaiying's expression changed, and she immediately raised her hand to stop the servants who were about to shoot arrows.

"Where did you know this?!" Chen Huaiying asked.

"Of course it's my master!" Du Qingchen smiled, "I came here because I was ordered by others. It's no use killing me now!"

"Who is your master? The Tao family?!" Chen Huaiying asked. road.

"Mmmm, Tao's family, Tao's family." Du Qingchen was restless, behind him, Gouzi and Shunzi were already running back desperately with the child in their arms, carrying the child farther after another, that is, they were gangsters , and he couldn't bear to leave those children who looked pitiful, and his brothers. Zhanyi is mostly a dog butcher, and most is a scholar, and what he said is nothing more than that.

Behind him, there is still no trace of the officials who should come. Du Qingchen is already very sure in his heart that those officials are exactly what he thought, hoping that the Chen family will commit a great crime, and then destroy the Chen family in one fell swoop, it is best to sin. Big, can implicate the master of the Chen family, Kong Feizhou.

He was thinking about something wrong! Du Qingchen was full of cold sweat.

That is, they entered the secret passage, and from the moment they entered the secret passage, their identities were the same as these imprisoned children, and they became the victims of the sins of the Chen family!

If they also died in the hands of the Chen family, wouldn't the Chen family's sin be even greater? !

I'm afraid, the official has not appeared for a long time, and is also waiting for this moment!

He didn't even think of it! I also take it for granted that the officials will come in and help them at a critical time!

The commander behind the officer should have a deep understanding of Chen Huaiying's character and strength. Knowing that this person is bloodthirsty, if they disagree, they will kill them all in order to cover up.

But he doesn't know! He didn't know what the secret way of the Chen family looked like, didn't know that the Chen family had a bow and arrow that they couldn't match, and didn't know Chen Huaiying's character and what he would do, he broke in without knowing anything! This time, he was too arrogant and reckless! Push yourself into a corner.

The officials outside don't need to delay too long, as long as half an hour, or even half an hour later, they can come in to collect the corpses, and by the way, use their corpses to convict the Chen family of a big crime, so that the Chen family will never turn over! In front of the Chen family sharpening their knives, and later there are officials waiting for their deaths, so as to reap the benefits of the fisherman, Du Qingchen can't break the dead end even if he wants to break his head!

"Who said it was my servant of the Tao family? Boss Du, is that you? Oh, that's great, I accept it! I'll be your master from today!" Tao Xiude's voice came from behind .

The officials squeezed out and rushed in front of Su Junxia, ​​also holding bows and arrows and machetes. Under the cover of the two officials holding shields, Tao Xiude squeezed in front of the crowd, and even turned around and winked at Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen: ...

In front of Tao Xiude was a shield, which blocked him from the wind. From Chen Huaiying's point of view, he could not even see his hair. Of course, Tao Xiude could not see the opposite side, but this did not affect Tao Xiude still shaking. Wearing a folding fan and pretending to be aggressive, facing the back of the shield, he smiled and performed a oriole behind the scenes.

"Oh, Mr. Chen, you have such a temper! Really, you are too irritable. Sometimes, you should be more gentle, and you will shout and kill at every turn. Are you not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door at night and asking for your life?" Tao Xiude Staring at the back of the shield, he smiled grimly.

In front of Chen Huaiying, the servants of the Chen family also blocked the shield, and also spoke to Tao Xiude, "So it's Mr. Tao! I mean, who has been bothering me with the Chen family."

"Oh, this is unfair to me . Now, it's really not me this time. I just rushed back and reported a letter. Chen's house was surrounded, but the Meng family did it. You killed their third son, they can't wait to devour you. The flesh and blood!"

Du Qingchen: You two, that's enough...

Across the two layers of shields, you can't even see each other's hair, and you can still chat so tit for tat, full of momentum, Du Qingchen is very convinced.

He doesn't have anything to do here, Du Qingchen walked over and pulled a Su Junxia, ​​let him let go of Butler Chen, and left with him. In case of a fight later, and accidentally injured them with hoes and kitchen knives, only called one. Capital loss!

Su Junxia also stared blankly at this scene, but Du Qingchen called him, and he let go of it obediently. His brain is not as good as Du Qingchen's, so he is willing to listen to Du Qingchen's words.

Tao Xiude glanced at Du Qingchen and ignored him for the time being, but let these gangsters leave with Du Qingchen and the children.

Outside the secret passage, when Su Junxia's brothers saw that each of them came out with several children in their hands, they all seemed to be safe and sound, and they almost cried with a wow.

"Big Brother Su! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... ..."

Du Qingchen nodded and said nothing.

Su Junxia keenly found that Du Qingchen was sweating all over, and there was still sweat on his face. He couldn't see it clearly in the secret passage before, but now he can see it.

"Boss Du, why are you so hot? You're still sweating?"

"It's just a cold sweat, it's fine." Du Qingchen was still a little scared and shook his head.

"Are you scared? You're too timid! I'm not afraid if you look at me. I know that you have a good plan, and it will be fine. I believe in you, and I'm not afraid at all." Su Junxia laughed. on.

That's because you are stupid! Du Qingchen rolled his eyes silently, "You're not afraid that I made a mistake and really killed everyone."

"How could it be?!"

"Why not! Didn't you listen to your brother! If it wasn't for that son, Those officials didn't plan to go in at all!"

"Why...why?" Su Junxia didn't understand, he didn't think well before, they went down, whether the officials wanted to go down or not, they had to go down.

Du Qingchen waved his hand, he was too tired to speak, he just wanted to go home now, so he handed the child over to the person who was guarding outside, saying: "When the inside is settled, you can hand the child over to them! They I'll be responsible for finding the child's family, that's it, if anyone asks you, you can tell the truth about what happened from last night to today, it doesn't matter."

Su Junxia took two steps forward, "Then you know me . things..."

"It's just that Luo Qing asked you to find me. Luo Qing trusted me very much, so he asked you to ask me." Du Qingchen whispered, "Don't mention those things before."

"Got it." Su Junxia nodded. head.

Du Qingchen went back to the small restaurant first, but Su Dong was actually there, squatting at the door waiting for him. When he saw him back, he immediately stood up happily.

"Why are you here? Did Dad train you?" Du Qingchen recalled that before he left, Du's father found out about Su Junxia's identity, and couldn't help asking worriedly.

Su Dong hurriedly shook his head, "No! Dad just wasn't worried about you, so I came to find you. Originally, I went to Mrs. Su first, but Luo Qing said that you went out, and he didn't know where you went, so I I can only wait for you here, Ru Lin said, if you guys come back, you will most likely be in a small restaurant."

Du Qingchen nodded, opened the door and entered the courtyard with Su Dong, it was the first time that Su Dong came here as the host. In the restaurant, Du Qingchen took out the condiment bag he was carrying, went to the kitchen and poured it back into the container.

Su Dong asked curiously, "Where have you been?"

"Uh, went to fight!" Du Qingchen hesitated to answer.

Su Dong glanced at Du Qingchen worriedly, and said doubtfully, "No!" He didn't even have any dirt on his body, but it didn't look like he came back from a fight. "Are you hungry, lunch is over, let me cook for you!"

Su Dong said this, but Du Qingchen was really hungry, so he raised his head and asked, "Have you eaten yet?"

Su Dong was embarrassed shook his head.

Yes, as soon as he went out, Father Du figured out Su Junxia's identity, and he must have asked Su Dong to come and look for him. Su Dong searched for him for a long time, and then waited for him to come back at the door of the restaurant. Where can he go to eat!

Du Qingchen frowned slightly, "You're hungry, why didn't you buy something to eat first? There's no food in town? Have you brought any money?"

Su Dong continued to shake his head embarrassedly.

"Next time you go out, you must remember to bring money, you know?" Du Qingchen said, then turned around and wanted to make noodles, and then he would get something to eat.

"I'll come, I'll come!" Su Dong pulled Du Qingchen's hand away and said, "You look very tired and sweaty, you go to rest, I'll come!"

Du Qingchen hesitated, he really needs to be quiet Rest for a while, after all, he just escaped from life and death just now, he is really too reckless this time, of course, if it wasn't for knowing that there are so many children in danger in the secret passage, he would not be so reckless, but he is still too reckless ! Almost put myself in it.

Du Qingchen lowered his head and did not speak.

"Qingchen." Su Dong gently hugged Du Qingchen. It was still daytime. According to Su Dong's character, he should not have done such a thing, but Du Qingchen really wanted a hug, so Su Dong also did so.

"Go and rest! I'll call you when the meal is ready." Su Dong said gently.

Du Qingchen raised his eyes and glanced at Su Dong, "I'm sorry."

"Eh?" Su Dong was puzzled.

"Next time, I won't be so reckless. I should think more about my family and take care of myself for you."

Su Dong still didn't understand what happened, but he felt that what Du Qingchen said was right, and nodded again and again. "Take care of yourself! So don't just go out and fight, even if you don't make it."

"Yeah." Du Qingchen nodded heavily.

Su Dong pushed Du Qingchen to let him go back to the firewood house in the backyard first, and let him be alone for a while, Du Qingchen looked like he had lost his soul, but it didn't matter, he would take good care of Du Qingchen and eat dinner later, Just get back your spirits!

Su Dong was busy in the kitchen. He closed the noodles and rolled them into pieces, and then cut them into thin strips with the knife. Su Dong paused when he took the knife. Did Du Qingchen bring several kitchen knives back just now? Did he really fight? Although it didn't work? !

Su Dong frowned slightly, looking worried, sighed secretly, then continued to cut noodles, boiled water, chopped green onion, and put eggs, thinking that they were both hungry, Su Dong deliberately cooked too much some.

Du Qingchen was in the room secretly reflecting on the mistakes he made today.

First of all, it must have passed as soon as his brain became hot. This is definitely not acceptable. When he went there, he felt faintly that he had not thought clearly. What happened to the jade pendant before made him a little proud. This kind of pride will make him Despise your opponent at a critical time, and even put yourself in danger!

Secondly, this time, it was really good luck. If the official was a little later, he would really have to be killed by the Chen family. Not only would he not be able to save anyone, but he would have to take himself in. Maybe, it's not luck, thanks to Tao Xiude.

Du Qingchen never thought that he could still owe Tao Xiude such a big favor.

Su Dong had already prepared the noodles and came over to ask him to eat, Du Qingchen also got up and went to the lobby. Su Dong had already brought out the bowls. The two large bowls of noodles were very beautiful in green and white, and there was one in each of them. Egg.

There was a smile on Du Qingchen's mouth. In fact, sometimes, it wasn't all about him taking care of Su Dong and taking all the troubles and responsibilities. Su Dong also did his best to take care of him. He would help himself appease Father Du, and he would come to the town to find him, and he would make noodles for him, and lay an egg in a bowl for him.

Oh, it's two! Du Qingchen took the chopsticks to eat the noodles, only to realize that there was another one below, but there was only one in Su Dong's bowl.

Du Qingchen was about to say something when he heard the noise outside, Tao Xiude's voice came from outside, "You don't have to follow me, just wait outside."

Soon, Tao Xiude's figure appeared in Du Qingchen's voice. In his eyes, Su Dong stared blankly at the person who came. He had never seen such a handsome young man with a jade crown on his head. Su Dong looked back at Du Qingchen in doubt.

Du Qingchen's face has cooled down, and he said to the person: "If you don't clean up the mess, what are you doing here?"

"I don't need to clean up the mess, besides, I've been busy for a long time, I'm hungry, can't I eat? ?" Tao Xiude has already sat down unceremoniously, just opposite Du Qingchen.

"Sorry, the shop hasn't opened yet, please come early next time, sir!" Du Qingchen lowered his head and said in a muffled voice.

"It doesn't matter if it's open or not, just bring me a bowl of noodles, I think you're good, do you still have a bowl?" Tao Xiude turned his eyes to Su Dong. He didn't know Su Dong, and thought he It's the work of the shop.

Su Dong got up immediately and glanced at Du Qingchen. Du Qingchen didn't speak or object, and then Su Dong nodded, "Young master wait a moment." Fortunately, he did more.

Soon, Su Dong held a bowl of noodles in front of Tao Xiude. Tao Xiude took the chopsticks and didn't care about the roughness of the chopsticks. He stirred it in the bowl, but he didn't see the white and round eggs. , Tao Xiude looked at one egg in Su Dong's bowl, then looked at the two eggs in Du Qingchen's bowl, and put down his chopsticks silently.

"I want eggs too!" Tao Xiude hugged his chest.

Su Dong was embarrassed. He had put three eggs, and two were for Du Qingchen. Du Qingchen also knew that there must be no more eggs in the pot, so he took the chopsticks and wanted to pick one for Tao Xiude.

Tao Xiude didn't want to eat Du Qingchen's saliva, and immediately raised his hand to block it, "Don't stop! Thank you, you're welcome, I won't eat eggs."

Hypocritical! Du Qingchen rolled his eyes silently, if Tao Xiude had just rescued him, he wouldn't have given the eggs to Tao Xiude! Even disgusted! This is what his wife did!