Chapter 121

He is stupid, and he can't accept Gu Gao's advice after reading the original book and knowing how badly the third prince lost in the end, not to mention the characters of Ninghou and the third prince that cannot be complicit with them. .

The third prince will not mention it for a while, just say that Ning Hou, for his own power and glory, in order to win over them, first gave up his wife, and then ignored his other two sons, just because they were all useless chess. Mrs. Hou and Ning Hou have slept in the same bed for decades, and Ning Hou said no and let them deal with it. The two sons born by Mrs. Hou and Ning Hou's father-son relationship is always deeper than that between Ning Hou and Su Dong. , also did not mention a word, and even did not plan to give away a trace of the family property, only as if they did not exist.

Such a cool, incompetent man, even without Su Dong, does not know the future development of the plot, Du Qingchen is also difficult to be in the company of, he is not afraid of being stabbed behind him, but also afraid that the pig teammates will not be able to take him!

Du Qingchen bowed his head and shook it slowly, Gu Gao quickly said: "Brother Du, if you have any other thoughts, you can say it, and we will discuss it."

"I have no idea, I understand what you mean, but this matter is related. It's important, I have to go back and discuss it with my husband."

"Yes, yes." Gu Gao nodded, "This matter really has to be told to the young master, then, I will wait for the good news from Brother Du?" Gu Gao smiled and shook hands , He felt that no one could refuse the wealth and power of the Hou Mansion. This was not a preferential treatment that Qi Cheng or the Fifth Prince could give. Only they, under the unique circumstances, could give such conditions.

No one can refuse power and wealth, Gu Gao is very confident.

Furthermore, Su Dong is the son of the Hou Mansion. If Du Qingchen is unwilling to be with them, then there is room for other uses. At least he can stab Su Nuan, accuse him of impersonation, and drag the entire Su family to bury! After all, who can tell clearly, was the Su family intentionally changing their sons for the sake of wealth, or was it deceived without knowing it?

In short, this matter is beneficial to them and not harmful at all.

Du Qingchen also understands this truth. Let's not mention the lawsuit between Su Dong and Su Nuan that is constantly being sorted out. The most important thing at the moment is how to get through the difficulties and follow the third prince. It is impossible. A broken ship that is destined to sink, and the two cannot help each other. At this time, he can't be allowed to stay out of it. He is already in the vortex. If he thinks he can stay out of it, he will watch the Su family's accident.

How the identities of Su Dong and Su Nuan were confused, no one could understand, and the most suspicious person who was alive was Su's father and Su's mother.

I can only turn to the Fifth Prince for help, but others are soft-spoken. Why should the Fifth Prince listen to him, believing that he really has no intention of stealing the rights and glory of the Hou Mansion? !

Du Qingchen has a headache, but this matter must be resolved as soon as possible.

It is impossible to recognize the Hou Mansion. He does not want to accompany the three princes to sink together. Therefore, he has to convince Su Dong. In fact, Du Qingchen does not need to convince Su Dong. Su Dong is not keen on power and wealth. I am very concerned about the identities of myself and Su Nuan being confused, and the attitude of Su's father and Su's mother. Du Qingchen sighed.

This matter cannot be hidden from him, but Su's father and Su's mother have to hide it first. Du Qingchen concealed it temporarily. After checking for two days, he confirmed that Gu Gao did not lie, and he also made a decision in his heart.

Now Du Mansion occupies a lot of land, so Du Qingchen can finally live in a small courtyard alone with Su Dong, even if he speaks louder, he doesn't have to worry about being heard, and even at night, he doesn't need to cover his mouth carefully. Fear of being heard.

Du Qingchen went back to the room, coaxed Mao Dan to play for a while, then coaxed him to fall asleep and put him on the small wooden bed outside. Su Dong tidied up the bed and was stunned when he saw Du Qingchen's actions. It was for his son to sleep on their bed, unless...

Su Dong blushed, Du Qingchen had already walked over to pat the bed and said, "Brother Dong, sit down first, I have something to tell you."

"Oh." Su Dong sat on the side slowly, but seeing Du Qingchen's face getting heavier and heavier, he was a little panicked, as if things were different from what he imagined, "What happened?" Su Dong asked.

Du Qingchen told Su Dong the matter slowly, and finally handed Ning Hou's letter to Su Dong. Seeing Su Dong reading the letter, he also read Ning Hou's letter.

"Look at Ning Hou, even the wife who has been in the same bed with him for decades said no, there is no trace of affection, and also, the family property of this Hou's mansion, I want to give you all of it, what about his two children? Don't you care? Don't look at what he said in his letter, every word is sincere, but in fact, he is a cold and ruthless person, and nothing can compare to his power and wealth."

Su Dong lowered his head, tears bursting Falling on paper, he has not been able to read and write in all these years, so reading letters is no longer a problem.

Su Dong never thought that he was not a child of the Su family, never thought that he would be mistaken for Su Nuan's identity! Over the years, hasn't he been spoiled and taken care of by his parents in vain? But let their biological children be treated coldly? The more Su Dong thought about it, the more embarrassed he felt, and the more he thought about his own life, and the conspiracy and calculations in the Hou Mansion that Su Nuan had chatted with him in private, he felt chills and fear.

Seeing that Su Dong was shaking, Du Qingchen quickly raised his hand to hold his shoulder, and said gently, "Brother Dong, are you okay?"

Su Dong shook his head fiercely, he is not good, not at all!

"Are you sure?" Su Dong whispered with a glimmer of hope.

Du Qingchen thought for a while, "I checked, Mrs. Yao, you are indeed allergic to peanuts, and you really look like her."

"I'm sorry for my parents, I'm sorry for Brother Nuan, I took his identity, It's my fault..." Su Dong lowered his head, hugged his knees, and the letter slipped to the ground.

Du Qingchen hurriedly said: "No! Brother Nuan has occupied you too! He has occupied your identity and your glory, and even used this ladder to meet Qi Cheng and finally marry him. Without your presence, Su Nuan would not have left our small town in this life, and could only marry a villager in a confused way for this lifetime."

"No." Su Dong was still shaking his head, "No. Ronghua! Brother Nuan suffered for me. He suffered so many crimes and escaped death several times! I asked him to bear hardships for me, and also took up his identity and enjoyed the favor he deserved.

" Du Qingchen said helplessly, "Then...the Hou Mansion, we don't recognize them right?"

"Don't recognize them, Brother Nuan said they are all bad people! You said it just now, then... Then the Hou Ye also He's not a good person..." Su Dong was frightened and frightened, the past events Su Nuan told him and Du Qingchen's words echoed in his ears alternately, making him avoid the so-called biological father and not have the slightest affection for him.

Du Qingchen breathed a sigh of relief and nodded quickly, as long as Su Dong didn't think about recognizing his biological father and thinking about the grace of giving birth, he would be much easier to handle. But looking at Su Dong's fearful appearance, I'm afraid that Su Nuan also said a lot of bad things about the Hou Mansion to him. Du Qingchen's mood is a little complicated. Does he have to thank Su Nuan for this?

Su Dong was crying, Du Qingchen could only accompany him, wait for Su Dong to relax, calm down, and accept the fact.

After a long time, Su Dong raised his head and looked at Du Qingchen aggrievedly with red eyes, "What should I do? I don't know..."

"It's alright, I'll go to Su Nuan's side. I'll talk to Su Nuan, as long as it's open, after all, it's not an irreparable fault." Du Qingchen said gently, this life is not what it was in the original book, Su Dong died in the original book, and the Su family His parents didn't want to see Su Nuan again at all. That kind of hatred could not be resolved, so Su Nuan was afraid that he would never be able to return to Su's house in his life, even if he knew his true identity.

But now it is different, everything has changed, nothing bad has happened, everyone is fine, there is no previous life, those plots in Du Qingchen's memory are only possible, but after his arrival, it never happened, The tragic life belonging to Su Dong never existed.

"Everything will be fine, with me!" Du Qingchen hugged Su Dong and patted his back lightly.

Su Dong paused for a long time before he said blankly, "I don't even know who I am anymore..."

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, let go of Su Dong, and straightened up, "What do you mean by not knowing who? The son of the father-in-law and mother-in-law is Du Maodan's, it's my husband!"

Su Dong looked at him blankly.

"Come on, tell me again, I'm Du Maodan's, and I'm Du Qingchen's husband." Du Qingchen coaxed.

Su Dong blushed, unable to speak, a little shy.

Du Qingchen sighed, "It looks like I need to deepen my memory!" After speaking, he stood up and undid his belt.

Su Dong realized what Du Qingchen wanted to do, and hurriedly raised his hand to push back, "What are you doing? I'm still sad!" It's fine if you do

n't coax him, and you have to do that kind of thing!

"Yeah! Just do something happy, so that you don't feel so sad, and don't think wildly. Hey, why don't you understand my painstaking efforts to dedicate myself to please you?" Du Qingchen sighed and threw his coat on the ground.

Su Dong hurriedly wanted to hide, he was still thinking about who he was, how to face his parents, how to face Su Nuan, and still feeling sorry for himself, why did it suddenly become like this! Du Qingchen is so weird!

Du Qingchen was already kneeling on the bed, with both hands on both sides of Su Dong, trapping him in his arms, and said earnestly: "You are only allowed to cry for a while, now it's time out, you can only cry in my arms already."

Su Dong was at a loss, opening his red eyes like a frightened deer.

Du Qingchen smiled, "You know what, when you cry, you want people to bully you."

Su Dong quickly raised his hand to cover his face, trying to wipe away the tears on his face.

"It's too late." Du Qingchen kissed the back of Su Dong's hand with gentle eyes, "No matter who Brother Dong is, it's my child's, it's my husband, we are a family, this will never be the case. It will change, and I will always protect you, you know?"

Su Dong's nose was sour, tears fell from his fingers, Du Qingchen straightened up, took off his shirt, and said, "Didn't you just say it? I will want to bully you, so Brother Dong is deliberately seducing me, do you want me to bully?"

Su Dong raised a hand and pushed Du Qingchen's chest, as if wronged and coquettish, "Mao Dan is still in the room. What!"

"He slept, and it was the same before, so it's not in the way."

"He's all grown up..." Su Dong cried, and the rejection was no longer so obvious.

"Yeah! It's big." Du Qingchen said: "Tomorrow, let him live in a room alone. When he's old, how can he still share a room with his parents and influence them to give birth to little brothers and sisters? That's too unfilial. It 's gone."

Don't! The egg is still small! Su Dong thought.