Chapter 87

Du Qingchen got the news from Tao Xiude, and within two days, Tao Taishou's orders were sent to all counties in Han County, ordering the gentry and merchants in Han County not to produce sugar and vermicelli without permission. These two businesses belong to Du Qingchen, and no one else should interfere. Violations will be severely punished.

One stone caused a thousand waves, and the merchants in Han County didn't even know who Du Qingchen was before, let alone what about producing white sugar and vermicelli? ! The white sugar has some impressions, is it also made by this person named Du Qingchen? If vermicelli can be compared with sugar, then what is vermicelli?

No one dared to challenge the majesty of Tao Taishou, the blood on the field has not dried up, all they can do is obey orders.

Tao Taishou's order was not to allow them to produce privately, but he did not say that they were not allowed to do business with that person named Du Qingchen! So, who is Du Qingchen? Why would Tao Taishou give such an order for him? Can the sugar business work with people? What is vermicelli? Can we cooperate? These kinds of problems have become problems before them that need to be solved.

When the merchants in the entire Han County cooperated to find out the matter, and the identity of Du Qingchen was not a secret, the news released by Tao Mansion added fuel to the flames, and everyone quickly figured out the ins and outs of the matter. It turns out that this man named Du Qingchen doesn't have a particularly hard background, and he has nothing to do with Tao Taishou. He just has a good relationship with the second son of Tao, and he has also taken credit for the previous disaster relief. This incredible order is actually to reward him for his standing. The credit is given. After understanding this, everyone is relieved. The background is not hard, and at least they won't be bullied when doing business, and the business can be done.

There were many more people visiting the Du family soon, but Du Qingchen knew that the reason why he could get the backing of Tao Taishou was not due to the credits he made. After all, it was in the past tense. What he relies on now is to cooperate with Su Junxia. , and even took the Tao family to make money together, so he also rejected all the people who came to visit.

"Everyone, all the sugar in your hands will be sold by the Su family. If you are interested in sugar, please go to the opposite side. The opposite is the Su family." Du Qingchen stood at the door and cupped his hands.

"Boss Du, we can cooperate directly! I'll buy from you directly." Someone shouted.

Du Qingchen couldn't agree. The Tao family wanted the middleman to make the difference. If he didn't let him make the difference, the Tao family might not care about the order given before. Even if someone copied it, I am afraid that the Tao family would not care. Only if the interests are relevant, the Tao family will crack down on all those who imitate white sugar and vermicelli.

Du Qingchen said with a smile: "I have signed a contract with Boss Su. All the sugar and vermicelli I sell here are sold by the Su family. Everyone, I'm really sorry, please go to the opposite side!" On the

opposite side, Su Junxia moved a bench and made a drastic move. Sitting there, quietly waiting for Du Qingchen to coax everyone over.

"What about vermicelli? What is vermicelli? Can we cooperate?"

"The vermicelli is currently short of raw materials, and now that the drought has just passed, I can't make a large amount of food. Please wait a while, waiting for the Su family to bring the raw materials from other places, vermicelli. It will also be handed over to the Su family for sales, if you are interested, you can also cooperate with the Su family." Du Qingchen explained with a smile.

After hearing this, everyone understood. In short, Du Qingchen was determined not to cooperate with them. If they wanted to get involved in this business, they could only go to the strong man behind him. Uh...why does this person look not at all gentle, more like a thug than a businessman? !

Seeing that someone finally looked back at him, Su Junxia wanted to express his goodwill, and grinned, "Hey hey..."

Everyone:...

Du Qingchen said: "Although the vermicelli is not sold to the public for now, but I have it in my restaurant, if you want to take a look What is vermicelli and how to serve it, you are welcome to come and taste it at my restaurant."

Or, wait until you go to the restaurant and try it before going back to discuss business with the Su family? At least make some mental preparations and think about how to do this business. Everyone thought so, so they all said goodbye and went to the restaurant. When they came, many people rented carriages in the city, and they just asked the groom to drive there.

Seeing that there were only two or three kittens left in front of him, Su Junxia was stunned for a moment. Before he could lose his head, the few people who didn't care about the vermicelli business had already stepped up and smiled and said, "Boss Su, right? Let's talk about white sugar. Let's do business with you!"

Su Junxia didn't care about disappointment, he quickly cheered up and poured tea.

...

Shao Qing finally finished all the follow-up matters, returned to the provincial capital, and stayed in the prefect's mansion for two days. After resting, he went to the restaurant of Du Qingchen's house.

Maybe it was because he ate too much rough food in Yuan County, so he remembered that the bowl of hot and sour noodles that Du Qingchen made was unforgettable for a long time. He even thought of it several times when he returned to the city. As soon as I get back to the city, I will go directly to the Du family restaurant. Besides, Tao Taishou will also take care of him! It only dragged on for two days, and it was only today that he was able to go out and go to the Du Family Restaurant in the name of hanging out.

Du Qingchen is also in the restaurant. These days, businessmen from all over the world no longer go to the door of his house, but come directly to the restaurant to see him. Du Qingchen has lived here for the past few days. Accounts, and secondly, talking to these businessmen, it is really too busy.

Du Qingchen was smiling and talking to the businessman who came to chat about 100 ways to make vermicelli, in order to prove how good this thing is, Shao Qing brought his servant Gao Han into the door.

"Mr. Du is busy?" Shao Qing smiled, flicked the folding fan and opened the fan, wearing a moon-white shirt, with silver embroidered moiré patterns on the sleeves and collar, wearing a jade crown, compared to the official robes in Yuanxian County I haven't washed for a long time, and I don't know how much better I am from rolling up my sleeves and working hard. At this moment, I look like a handsome and rich son.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment. Whether it was the first meeting in Pingxing County or the reunion in Yuan County, he had never seen Shao Qing dressed up like this, leisurely, wealthy and elegant, Du Qingchen smiled and bowed his hands, "Sir Shao, sir. This outfit is outstanding!"

"Are you complimenting me or your clothes?" Shao Qing shook the fan.

"If you don't have the adults, what would you say about the clothes?!" Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows.

Shao Qing smiled, "What a mouth you are!" After speaking, he walked to an empty seat and said, "Let's have something to eat."

"Yes." Du Qingchen took the menu on the counter and walked over, placing it on the counter. In front of Shao Qing, if you are an illiterate guest on weekdays, Xiao Er will recommend it, but if you are literate, you can directly read the menu, "What do you want to eat, sir?"

"Uh..." Shao Qing said, "I was in the original The one made by the county, I think it tastes okay."

"Sour and hot noodles? Do you think it tastes good?" Du Qingchen asked.

"It's alright. I haven't seen the names of your dishes. You recommend some." Shao Qing put down the menu.

"Okay! I remember that adults don't like sweets. Since you like hot and sour noodles, how about a boiled fish first? Add in the spicy hot pot, hot and sour noodles, and then stir-fry two dishes, you also need some soup. , how about the cabbage vermicelli soup?"

"Okay." Shao Qing nodded.

"What kind of wine do you drink?"

"You recommend." Shao Qing handed it all over to Du Qingchen.

"I made a batch of green plum wine before, do you want to try it, sir?"

"Okay." Shao Qing nodded.

"Sir, wait a moment." Du Qingchen nodded and stepped back.

Beside him, the merchants who were originally surrounding Du Qingchen or paying attention to Du Qingchen whispered to each other, and it didn't take long for Shao Qing's identity to be known to everyone.

Who said that Du Qingchen didn't have a backstage, he was just acquainted with the second son of Tao? ! This is obviously a familiar look with the imperial envoy! Everyone shrank their heads, secretly realizing that they really couldn't make these recipes. Even if the recipes were put in front of them, they would never dare to take a second look, let alone secretly give birth. Live to make money, no life to spend! It's better to do business with the Su family honestly, don't think too much.

But this vermicelli is really good. They come to taste the vermicelli. Everyone has different vermicelli dishes on the table. There are cold vermicelli, cabbage radish tofu meatballs and other vermicelli soup, as well as buns with vermicelli stuffing. These hot and sour noodles, according to Du Qingchen, this fan can be used as a side dish whether it is a light dish or a heavy dish, and it is difficult to put it away. It doesn't pay attention to the season, and it is a good meal in winter. Dish! If this is sold to other places, or even the capital, it must be profitable.

No, even if Du Qingchen's forces behind him are unknown, the business of this vermicelli must also be taken down!

Du Qingchen asked the cook to cook the food and brought it to him, and he made the hot and sour noodles himself. He cooked this dish, and Shao Qing was more satisfied with it. Who knows what he thinks of the cook's cooking! It's fine if you don't like it.

Outside, Mother Su supported Su Dong and walked in. Du Qingchen hadn't been home for several days. He specially came to bring Du Qingchen the quilt, but he was really worried and came over to have a look. Mother Su didn't want Su Dong to come here. It would be bad if she had a big belly and collided, but Su Dong missed Du Qingchen and kept talking about it. Mother Su felt that it was not good, so she just came with him.

"Qingchen, we're here to bring you the quilt, where's the person?" Mother Su shouted as soon as she came in. Her behavior has always been like this, and the second of the restaurant was already used to it, so she stepped forward immediately.

"Hey, Auntie Su is here, come in quickly, the boss is busy in the kitchen at the back! Sit down for a while, the boss is also sitting! You are pregnant and tired, why bother you to come over in person, next time you say With a bang, the boss will go back by himself." Xiao Er said with a smile.

"I know he's too busy to leave, so I came to see him and brought him some quilts by the way. The ones in the restaurant haven't been in the sun for a long time." Su Dong sat down with his stomach, little Second, he has poured hot water quickly. Du Qingchen instructed that it is not good for pregnant people to drink tea, especially when Su Dong comes, he can only drink hot water.

Shao Qing's eyes were attracted by the two of them. Just now, Mother Su's voice was really loud. Shao Qing looked at the two people sitting not far away, a woman and a pregnant brother. This is Du Qingchen's family. ? Shao Qing had a smile on his face. He was indeed an ordinary villager in the countryside. Even though he was dressed better now, his behavior was still a little less interesting, but Du Qingchen didn't have these vulgar habits. Could it be because he had read books? !

Shao Qing didn't understand, and didn't look into it. His eyes just swept across Su Dong's face curiously, and he was slightly stunned. This face looked a bit familiar, but he couldn't remember where he saw it. Shao Qing Frowning.