Chapter 14

When Du Qingchen heard the words, he nodded clearly. Sure enough, people who can make a big business are not stupid people. Du Qingchen likes to deal with smart people, so that they can avoid a lot of troubles and misunderstandings.

Du Qingchen smiled, and put the basket he brought on the counter, "The shopkeeper has praised me, it's just a small shop, and it's completely incomparable with your restaurant. In front of you, I don't dare to be the boss. "

Boss Du is young and promising, so he's humble, isn't he?" Shopkeeper Qiu smiled, and the two went back and forth politely before focusing on the basket that Du Qingchen brought.

Du Qingchen opened the basket, but the shopkeeper Qiu didn't say to take him to a private room or a secluded place to have a look. Obviously, he didn't take the things he brought seriously, just to give people a face and take a look. Du Qingchen didn't mind either, he put a plate of hawthorn cake on the counter and raised his hand to signal him to taste it.

Shopkeeper Qiu took a look at the color first, but it was very festive, with a bright red surface, and it looked sticky. It seemed to be good. Xiao Er took the chopsticks with great discernment, and Shopkeeper Qiu took the chopsticks and put them in his mouth. Li, his brows furrowed immediately.

When Xiao Er saw it, he immediately turned to Du Qingchen with dissatisfaction and said, "Boss Du, what are you... what is this! Look at the shopkeeper's work... Can this be the entrance? His face is wrinkled together." Xiao Er hurriedly went end of water.

Shopkeeper Qiu swallowed hard, Du Qingchen just smiled and didn't explain anything, Shopkeeper Qiu waved his hand and said, "I'm too old to eat such sweet and sour food, I ate a little more in one bite, but the taste is not good. It's still good, soft and appetizing, very delicious."

Xiao Er had already brought water and handed it to Shopkeeper Qiu, Shopkeeper Qiu picked it up and drank it, but Xiaoer didn't hear Shopkeeper Qiu's explanation just now, and continued to stare at Du Qingchen dissatisfiedly. With a glance, "I don't know how bitter this thing is. It makes our shopkeeper so hard to swallow. Boss Du, this new recipe is not easy to develop. You should go back and think about it! Don't worry..."

"Enough, why did you talk to Boss Du! Apologize soon!" Shopkeeper Qiu scolded in a low voice.

Xiao Er immediately lowered his head to say yes, and then raised his head again with a smiling face, repeatedly apologizing to Du Qingchen, as if what he did just now was not his, his face was very thick.

Du Qingchen chuckled, but he didn't mind. Moreover, he thought this little 2 was very interesting. I'm afraid it would be very useful in this restaurant. Comfortable and calm, but also powerful, such a person can be a secondary student, and he can be both resourceful and clever.

Du Qingchen felt that if his restaurant could grow bigger and become a restaurant in the future, and he needed help with recruiting workers, he felt that such a person would be good, so he waved his hand casually, "It's okay, I really like him, Mr. Qiu. Vision." Du Qingchen said meaningfully.

Shopkeeper Qiu understood the deep meaning of Du Qingchen's words. This is to praise him for his ability to employ people! He chuckled lightly, as if he didn't care, but he secretly looked at the person in front of him. In his impression, Du Qingchen was impulsive, timid and fearful. Seeing the benefits of his restaurant junior, he didn't even get angry when he offended him. This is not the same as what he had in his impression. Was it because he used to see people inaccurately? Missed? !

I'm afraid that it is really wrong, not only is he wrong, the Chen family is afraid that they don't know who they have offended, they think they are just bullying a small person, Du Qingchen can't do anything to them, let alone him. Seriously. But the Chen family forgot, don't bully the poor. In Du Qingchen, the shopkeeper Qiu could see a bit of his father's shadow. Back then, his father also came from a poor family, didn't he also work hard to become the industry he is today? He also married his granddaughter to the county magistrate and became a famous squire in the town? ! Don't bully the poor boy!

Shopkeeper Qiu put down the teacup, picked up the handkerchief and wiped his mouth, and Xiao Er also poured water for Du Qingchen. He saw that the shopkeeper valued this man very much, so he naturally wanted to flatter him.

Du Qingchen took it with a smile, and nodded to Xiao Er. He didn't look angry at all. The shopkeeper Qiu was even more certain. Du Qingchen was definitely not what he knew before. If it can't be done, it depends on the chance. However, for such young people, if they can't be trampled to death, it is better to make friends, not to mention that they have the same opponent.

Shopkeeper Qiu made up his mind, and probed at Du Qingchen: "Boss Du, don't you plan to make your own recipe? I think this thing is very good, and selling cakes can also make a lot of money.

" Poor, my brother still has to go to school for exams, I really can't wait." Du Qingchen shook his head and sighed.

In fact, he can still afford to support his younger brother, but his daughter-in-law has to support too! It's just a recipe for hawthorn pastries, he doesn't care, he doesn't count on this to make money. Moreover, there are only so many hawthorn trees. Even if the output is expanded now, the tree has to grow for a few years, or go to other places to buy it. In addition, the attributes of dim sum are destined to sell not many. In fact, after the whole calculation, the profit is also Not that high.

"Your brother?" Shopkeeper Qiu only knew Du Qingchen, but he didn't inquire about his family. He only knew that Father Du was the owner of the previous shop, and he handed it over to Du Qingchen after passing it on from father to son.

"Yeah! I also have a younger brother who is studying in a private school. Although he is only in his teens, the master said that he can take the exam. My younger brother is young and is going to take the Tongsheng exam in the provincial capital. My father and I are not at ease. If you can't even prepare enough money, it's really uncomfortable."

Shopkeeper Qiu nodded, it turns out that there is a boy in the Du family who is good at reading, which is even more worth worrying about. No matter how lucky you are, I'm afraid that you will be a scholar in a few years, and a talent in more than ten years, which is amazing.

Shopkeeper Qiu paid more attention to Du Qingchen, as if he had just thought of something, he quickly said: "Look at me, I'm so dizzy, Boss Du, sit in the private room for a while and talk! I think your recipe is excellent, our restaurant Want to buy it, you see, talk about it?"

"That couldn't be better." Du Qingchen smiled, he deliberately mentioned his younger brother, rather than saying that he wanted to marry a daughter-in-law, that's why.

In the private room, Xiao Er served tea and placed two trays of cakes. If Du Qingchen was really just a seller, he would never have received such treatment. All of this is because shopkeeper Qiu realized the future potential of the Du family. , One Du Qingchen, one Du Rulin, the Du family will not be able to flourish in the future, and it will not be what it is now.

"Boss Du, what are the raw materials for this thing? What price do you want to set?" Shopkeeper Qiu took a sip of tea and entered the topic.

"It's the fruit and sugar in the mountains, the steps are not difficult, and this cake is durable, and it's delicious when it's cold. Shopkeeper Qiu also found it?" Du Qingchen replied.

Shopkeeper Qiu nodded, "Candy is not difficult, but the fruit in the mountains..." Obviously, Shopkeeper Qiu also thought of the fact that the fruit in the mountains was not expensive, but the output was not high, but if it was bought from other places and shipped here, it would be fine. Not difficult. Although the Qiu family is not as big as the Chen family, the entire provincial capital has their business. At most, the Qiu family only relies on the protection of the county official to do business in the county. But even so, it is still very easy to go to various places to collect some mountain fruit.

And these, Du Qingchen can't do it. He can't even go out of this town to do business now. In his hands, such a recipe can only make a little money. If it is sold for a long time, it will be imitated sooner or later. It's better to sell the seller directly from the beginning.

His tasteless ribs, my honey. Shopkeeper Qiu thought silently, this is really a smart person, since he can come up with such a recipe without any distress, think about it, there are other recipes in hand, or other ways to make money!

"Shanliguo is not difficult for the Qiu family!" Du Qingchen said with a smile when he saw that the shopkeeper Qiu wanted to lower the price.

really! This person was like a mirror in his heart, and the shopkeeper Qiu smiled, "It's really not difficult, this recipe, Boss Du probably has a price in his heart, right?"

Du Qingchen nodded and said, "Fifteen taels of silver."

"Too expensive!" The shopkeeper Qiu instinctively sighed and shook his head, turning on the bargaining mode, "Although this cake is good, it is really sour. Old people and those with bad teeth can't eat this, even young people who can eat it, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat too much, I'm going to lose my teeth, and the sales of this thing are not big."

"This is obviously a snack for digestion after meals, of course you can't eat too much! Of course, I understand what you said, you don't I said, for example, the yield of fruit in the mountains is low, but it is necessary to run around to buy it. It is really troublesome. I also understand this. I said that the price has considered these problems. If it is a recipe for big and hard vegetables, I dare to speak. Forty or fifty taels, do you believe it? It is because I have thought about these issues that the price is so low."

You think it clearly, and you have thought about it for me! Shopkeeper Qiu was dumbfounded for a while.

Du Qingchen continued: "Fifteen taels of silver is really not expensive, after all, there are several restaurants in your family, this is the only recipe, I will definitely not do it in the future, and I will not tell others, you will definitely be able to double it. If you earn it back, you can also use it to attract customers, which is also good for your family's business!"

"You...you are really thoughtful!"

Du Qingchen nodded, "Manager Qiu, I won't talk about this price. I quoted the price with sincerity, and the shopkeeper Qiu was also sincere with me, this is the sincerity of doing business, isn't it?" Du Qingchen chuckled.

Shopkeeper Qiu couldn't say anything for a while, so you can bargain! People can see it better than you, and know how much this thing is worth in your hands, and they can't bargain at all.

Shopkeeper Qiu thought for a while, then made up his mind, "Fifteen taels are fifteen taels! I've made you a friend, as you said, if you are sincere in business, and I am sincere, everyone can You can only be friends if you have contacts and contacts."

Du Qingchen chuckled, "Treasurer Qiu is refreshing, I like to deal with refreshing people."

The author has something to say: Thank you~

sunshine threw 1 mine

blue city threw 1 mine

~

........................

Thanks~

Reader "Run", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +3

Reader "sunshine", Irrigation Nutrient Solution+ 10

readers "Monan", irrigation nutrient solution + 3

readers "Silent", irrigation nutrient solution + 10

readers "", irrigation nutrient solution +40

readers "Dream Blue Maple", irrigation nutrient solution +1

thanks to the little angels Mine and nutrient solution~Momada~Refill~